- Synchronize all of your content and notes across all of your devices
- Enhance eTextbooks through the addition of video and web links
- Search across all your content to find answers in seconds
- Track, share, and set goals using engagement analytics
- Import and add PDFs from the web, email, and Dropbox
- Share notes and highlights with classmates or teachers
- Study all of your notes, aggregated within your personal study guide, My Journal
- Copy and Paste key information
The Kno app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 & 8, and web browsers.
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent or buy physical textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to the eTextbook so you can get started on that classwork right away
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week
• Free eTextbook preview of over 2,500 titles
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to email@example.com or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
The HMH eTextbooks app allows you to read Houghton Mifflin Harcourt eTextbooks on your mobile or tablet device, and even organizes all your titles in one convenient place. Download your free HMH eTextbooks app and start building your mobile library today!
Note: HMH eTextbooks cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to download and view eTextbooks they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
NCERT textbook of class 1 to 12 is available.Use these books to study for your UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION(UPSC) exams and get through various government jobs
Easy to use, just open, download and read.
Score high in your Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation(CCE) by reading in you Android Device
There are more books in this App than on the website/Other Apps since the books are downloaded from various sources
All downloads are legal as they are downloaded from NCERT website
Also visit our webapp ncerttextbooks.in
Please mail me if there should any changes or new feature.
Please write your feedback. Please and rate the App.
Note: Requires external PDF Reader in your android device to use this.(Preferably Adobe Reader)
• Download eTextbooks to your device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your Android Phone or Tablet and our desktop or web-based Bookshelf apps.
• Android 4.0+
Booktab is the platform for reading and studying interactive and multimedia textbooks.
Enter your digital bookshelf, tap a book to open it and flip through pages. You can annotate, highlight, take notes: and that is not all. In each book, you find educational videos, interactive animations, high resolution images, audio files in Italian and in English, interactive exercises to test your knowledge and much more.
• Download your textbooks, chapter by chapter.
• You can delete the chapters you no longer need and download it again whenever you want.
• Watch the educational videos and the animations, look at the images, listen to the audio content, and explore the interactive exercises and activities developed specifically for touch screens, directly linked with the pages of your textbook.
• Full support for Multi-Touch gestures of your tablet.
• Use the built-in pen and the highlighter to write down your notes and underline the most relevant parts of the lesson.
• Bookmark the most relevant pages.
• Find a word, a phrase or a page anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
• Practice with Booktab: in every chapter of your books, you find interactive exercises to train and test your knowledge.
• Booktab includes several CLIL (Content and language integrated learning) activities.
• Content updates: if a content update is available for a chapter of a book you own, you will be notified and given the option to download it right away.
• Online save: you can save your status and sync it across various devices and all the platforms.
• Booktab supports Zanichelli, Loescher, Clitt, Bovolenta textbooks and many more.
• tablet with Android 3.0 or later.
• A Booktab account (free).
The Mobile Dashboard provides instant, 24/7 access to course announcements, assignment due dates, scores, and results.* Convenient and easy to use, the app lets you navigate important information across multiple courses — even with different user names for each course — with just a swipe across the screen. And because course information is easily accessible, you can save time and stay engaged with your courses at all times.
You can stay up-to-date by receiving receive push notifications for system announcements related to your MyLab & Mastering courses.
If you are enrolled in a supported** Mastering course, you may also view document files and stream media files – like lectures, animations, and other video content – posted by your instructor. Document files can also be downloaded for later viewing.
You can stay up-to-date by receiving receive push notifications for system announcements related to your MyLab & Mastering courses.
End of Support Announcement
The MyLab & Mastering Mobile Dashboard will not be supported after August 2015. Please visit this Technical Support page for more information:
* To work on assignments, you must sign in to your MyLab, Mastering, or XL product on your computer. At this time, you cannot complete homework via the Mobile Dashboard app.
** Supported products include (US versions only):
Mastering – MasteringA&P, MasteringAstronomy, MasteringBiology, MasteringChemistry, MasteringEngineering, MasteringEnvironmentalScience, MasteringGenetics, MasteringGeography, MasteringGeology, MasteringMicrobiology and MasteringPhysics
XL – MathXL, MathXL for School
MyLab – MyAccountingLab, MyEconLab, MyEngineeringLab, MyFinanceLab, MyFoundationsLab, MyMathLab, MyMathLab Global MyOMLab, MyReadingLab, MySkillsLab, MyStatLab, MyStudentSuccessLab, MyWritingLab
Please note: MyLabsPlus, CourseCompass, and most customized versions of the products listed above are not supported at this time. For steps to identify whether you’re enrolled in a CourseCompass or customized version of a supported product, please visit: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11182
Students of Schools and Colleges will get texbooks to view, save and download on covering the classes as below:
= All Text Books for Class One (Bengali & English Medium Students).
= Class Two.
= Class Three.
= Class Four.
= Class Five.
= Class Six.
= Class Seven.
= Class Eight.
= Class Nine.
= Class Ten.
= Class Eleven.
= Class Twelve.
All type of Books available to view, zoom-pan or download instantly. Some of the popular books included named as; Bangla, Byakoron, Islamic studies, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English For Today, English Grammar, Social Science, Social Studies, Soil Sciences, Biology, Higher Math, Science, Bangladesh & World Affairs, Fine Arts Book, ICT, Physical Studies, Home Science and many more.
It is worth mentioning that; almost all the Books are for Bengali speaking students.
*** You may have to wait a bit to load a book completely (depends upon your Internet Speed & handset itself).
*** Your Mobile Phones must have Internet Connection to view any text books given here in this app.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
The user scan the barcode, then the app gets the ISBN number that is taken from the barcode, then search in database using ISBN number
Promethean ActivEngage sets the standard in assessment software for tablets, smartphones and traditional computers, and is a foundational component of a fully integrated education solution that seamlessly connects assessment to instruction.
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
• Flexible — Seamlessly integrates with any ActivClassroom product. Works with any brand of interactive whiteboard (IWB) or projector. Also works with WITHOUT an IWB or projector!
• Immediate Feedback — Enables teachers to gain insight into student understanding in real-time
• Wide range of response types — Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Text, Likert Scales, Sort-in-Order, Numeric and Self-Paced Learning
• Portable — IP Network-based registration enables voting within a single classroom or across an entire school
• Familiar – Gives students the option of using the same tools inside the classroom that keep them connected outside the classroom
• Cost effective —Leverages previous investments in technology and 1:1 initiatives, and works simultaneously with tablets, smartphones and traditional computers
Tablets and smartphones. Desktop/Laptop software also available from Promethean Website below.
User Input - Users can respond using device input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices. 3G, 4G and GPRS are not supported.
Language(s) –English (UK/US), Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Promethean ActivEngage requires ActivInspire or Promethean ActivOffice, as well as the ActivEngage Server. All of these may be downloaded from Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com).
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage2 is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE2
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage2 provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
Encourages Communication and Collaboration
Encourages students to engage, interact and contribute to lessons, creating collaborative discussions and lively debate.
Leverages previous investments in technology by transforming any supported mobile device or computer into a Learner Response System.
Reduces time spent on administrative tasks, allowing more time for student instruction. Reduces or eliminates the need to grade and record paper-based assessments.
Enables Personalized Learning
With real-time feedback, instructors can track individuals’ progress and develop customized learning plans tailored for each learner.
Centrally Controlled and Scalable
Delivers virtual voting capability within a single classroom, across an entire campus, and beyond. Promethean ActivEngage2 may be managed at a classroom level or centrally on a networked server.
Connects Assessment to Instruction
Supports true formative assessment by enabling teachers to continuously gauge classroom comprehension and adjust instruction throughout the lesson to ensure understanding of key concepts
Supports a Wide Range of Response Types
Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Sort in Order, Likert Scales, Numeric and Text Entry. The Self-Paced Learning feature also allows teachers to assign questions of varying difficulty and gives students the opportunity to answer at their own pace, with the questions and answers visible in the same client interface.
User Input - Users can respond using touch input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices.
Promethean ActivEngage2 requires the new ActivEngage2 Server as well as ActivInspire v1.7a or higher and ActivDriver 5.9.16 or higher. Promethean ActivEngage2 is not compatible with previous versions of ActivEngage Server (20.x) or ActivEngage Clients (1.x). However, both versions can coexist side-by-side on a deployment.
This contains the following features:
- Color palette
- Brush sizes
- Eraser sizes
- Board eraser
- Creating and saving graphic file
In the future version, additional features and enhancement of UI and existing features are considered.
This app is developed by:
- Mark Anthony Barbado (BSIT)
- Reynaldo Wesley Marinay (BSIT)
- Lyka Teodoro (BSCS)
BSIT and BSCS Students
College of Information Technology and Engineering
Araullo University - PHINMA Education
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija