Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts and enthusiasts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress on your problem set….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get math homework help or help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Search for an online tutor who can help you out, 24/7
Need to rent or buy college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered there, too:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss. Cheap textbook rental has never been easier.
• Buy college textbooks with the tap of a finger; if you decide you no longer need your book, you can easily sell textbooks back to Chegg at the end of the semester.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook* so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
The Fine Print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following current active month. Manage your subscription in the Google Play store.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
The HMH eTextbooks app allows you to read Houghton Mifflin Harcourt eTextbooks on your mobile or tablet device, and even organizes all your titles in one convenient place. Download your free HMH eTextbooks app and start building your mobile library today!
Note: HMH eTextbooks cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to download and view eTextbooks they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Synchronize all of your content and notes across all of your devices
- Enhance eTextbooks through the addition of video and web links
- Search across all your content to find answers in seconds
- Track, share, and set goals using engagement analytics
- Import and add PDFs from the web, email, and Dropbox
- Share notes and highlights with classmates or teachers
- Study all of your notes, aggregated within your personal study guide, My Journal
- Copy and Paste key information
The Kno app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 & 8, and web browsers.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
• 2000+ тем из школьной программы;
• 500+ видео-разборов от преподавателей МГУ, МФТИ, ВШЭ;
• Удобный внутренний поиск в учебнике;
• Возможность добавлять темы в избранное;
• 8 предметов из школьной программы: математика, русский язык, физика, информатика, обществознание, химия, история, биология;
• Превосходного качества материалы, которые отлично подойдут для подготовки к ЕГЭ и ОГЭ (ГИА).
В чем вам может помочь «Фоксфорд Учебник»:
• в подготовке к ЕГЭ, ОГЭ (ГИА) и просто ответу на уроке;
• улучшить знание формул по математике, физике и химии;
• выучить правила по русскому языку;
• вспомнить забытые даты по истории и обществознанию;
• изучить новые темы по биологии и информатике.
Подготовка к уроку или экзамену еще никогда не была такой удобной. Даже без подключения к интернету ты сможешь учить темы по математике, обществознанию и 6 другим предметам! А вспомнить темы для подготовки к ЕГЭ и ОГЭ (ГИА) с учебником стало еще проще.
Мы регулярно обновляем учебник и расширяем контент по всем 8 предметам: математике, русскому языку, физике, информатике, обществознанию, химии, истории и биологии. Пишите свои впечатления и пожелания по адресу: firstname.lastname@example.org, и мы обязательно их учтем! Участвуйте в развитии учебника вместе с нами!
ВНИМАНИЕ: Это ранняя версия приложения, и она может не содержать некоторых тем. В будущем список будет пополняться. Для некоторых задач будут добавлены калькуляторы.
2. Physical Layer
3. Data Link Layer
4. Network Layer
5. Transport Layer
6. Application Layer
This application contains information about reference books that needs to refer and also simulation tools that are available in market for simulation.
This app contains overview of the computer network subject. So, It will be very useful as pocket reference. It can be used to refer before competitive exams as well as interviews.
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
* Over 4 million books already made with Book Creator
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* As featured by Google in “Best new apps” and “Back to school”
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your tablet to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content. I’m so pleased the app is available for Android because this means more students and teachers can be digital book creators."
Tony Vincent, learninginhand.com
* Quickly add pictures from the Gallery, grab them from the web, or snap from the camera. Then move and resize them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Narrate your books and bring them to life.
* Record and import video (requires Android 4.1 or later)
* Layout your book exactly as you want with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Portrait, Landscape or Square book layouts.
* Draw into your book using the pen tool.
* Preview your books with the built in reading mode.
* Upload to Google Play Books for reading across all your devices.
* Collaborate on book creation with simple import and export to Google Drive.
* Send your books to your friends over email.
* Become a published author - export your books as fully standard ePub 3 files ready for submission to Google Play.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
A NOTE FOR EDUCATORS
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is also available in Google Play for Education.
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
Несмотря на название программы, ее автор категорически против жульничества на экзамене и призывает ее пользователей тщательно готовиться к ЕГЭ, заглядывая в программу для того, чтобы быстро освежить память.
Приложение развивается. Следите за обновлениями!
Задача программы - собрать наиболее нужную (и краткую) информацию (формулы, правила, определения и т.д и т.п.) для подготовки к сдаче Единого Государственного Экзамена (ЕГЭ).
На данный момент есть хотя бы какие-то записи по следующим предметам:
математика, русский язык, обществознание, история, информатика, биология
Computer Science Dictionary is not an ordinary app as it acts as a school in itself, giving you pictorial representation of formulas too. This computer dictionary defines all the technical terms from elementary to professional level with computer jargon in a logical manner for your pocket reference.
This app has got different interesting features to make your learning a fulfilling experience. The features have been designed in such a way that it instantly appeals to your reasoning faculties.
With features like:-
Staples: Want to note down an important term? Don’t look for a notebook or pen; instead staple it! Staples allows you to save the word of your concern instantly in a category created by you.
Quiz: Scale your development in learning through the Quiz zone of the app.
Contribute: You will be able to add and store any new terms in this dictionary.
In this technological world learning all the aspects of computer terms is very necessary. So why not avail this dictionary that teaches you the know how of technical world while strengthening your computer term literacy.
With HTC Power To Give, the potential to research cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS – to help understand climate change, or venture into space – is all at our fingertips.
By downloading HTC Power To Give, plugging in your phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, your spare computing power will become part of an enormous grid, providing processing power to a project you’ve selected from a range across the world.
Medical, environmental, scientific and many other projects will benefit. Projects that could otherwise take hundreds of years could be executed in a drastically shorter time.
The numbers are incredible, and achievable with your help.
So join us today.
Download HTC Power To Give, plug in, and be a part of the future.
For more information, visit http://www.htc.com/ptg/.
HTC Power To Give currently supports the following mobile devices: HTC One(TM) family of: E8, M8, M8 Eye, max, mini & mini 2 & One; HTC Butterfly(TM) family of: 2, J Butterfly HTL23 & S; HTC Desire(TM) family: 320, 510, 620, 816, 816G, 820 & 820 mini & Eye; Google Nexus: 4 & 5; LG G2; Lenovo K910; Motorola Moto G & X, Driod Maxx; Samsung Galaxy family of: Core Lite LTE, Grand 2, K zoom, Note 2, 3 & 4, S4: Active & mini & S5; and Sony Xperia family of: T2 Ultra, Z, Z1, Z1 Compact & Z2.
(1) Android 4.4 or above
(2) 1.5GHz Dual core, or 1GHz Quad core processor
(3) 1GB of RAM
(4) Wi–Fi connection
Device must be turned on, be charging, and have achieved a minimum charge equal to 90% of capacity (default setting; can be lowered).
Projects are operated by third parties; registration is required for participation, which may be subject to additional terms.
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. Built using BOINC, open source software developed at University of California, Berkeley with funding from the National Science Foundation (© 2003–2014 University of California) distributed under the Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”), whose terms apply to use of this app and the corresponding source code. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LGPL for more details. You may view the terms of the LGPL at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Power To Give and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Full terms and conditions at http://htc.com/ptg/terms/