As a smart payment system, no extra hardware is needed, payments are securely made with phones, tablets and on PCs from just one terminal. Payments are done in three ways:
• At any Nigerian bank of your choice
• Via internet banking
• With your credit/debit cards. (MasterCard, Visa Card, Verve)
The traditional or available payment systems have not been able to fully deal with the challenges businesses face daily. These challenges include but are not limited to:
• Transaction Loss: network issue scenarios, human error, proximity inconveniences. Onpos is a smart POS on every smart hand
• Theft of Cash and Pilferage: huge cash handling is risky and account reconciliation issues could cause pilferage. Onpos solves all
• Hectic Payment Process: limited payment options and bills un-transferability. Whereas with Onpos, only with the OPR(Onpos Payment Reference) or Bill Code, the biller is paid. Group bills can as well be generated by merchants(for instance, Schools), payments are made conveniently and monitored live online
• Printing Cost: Operational Cost incurrence from paper and inks and manual invoices’ duplications are solved by Onpos invoice and payment solution
• Inventory Substitution: With Onpos running as your invoice system and Payment solution, you are able to close all financial leakages and loopholes
• Account Reconciliation hassle: Onpos integrates both the invoicing and payment solution across many accounts or banks. Hence, all transactions happen from just one terminal and reconciliation is made easy
WHO BENEFITS FROM USING ONPOS?
Everyone. Because Onpos is an online POS on every smart hand, it is tailored to suit a wide range of both individual and merchants transaction needs. Onpos has different functionalities depending on what the needs are. By implication, everyone benefits from Onpos as a Value Added Service.
However, some key sectors that benefit include but are not limited to:
• All Retail Businesses
• Law Firms
• Contractors, etc.
Onpos has unique characteristics that overtime would make payment system free from hassles, and improve customer relations experiences. As an efficient payment solution, attention is paid to details and e-receipts are generated as proofs of payments for paid bills from billers. No extra hardware is required for transactions to securely take place. Welcome on Board!!!
Onpos is a trademark of Peergrid Solutions Ltd, an e-payment automation company with a team of Professionals in Banking, IT and Business Analysts. Visit www.onpos.com.ng for more information.