Are you running out of memory on you device. Never mind. The Job Search app size is less which saves the memory of your mobile
We have added the following Job Portals
You can upload your resumes and also search a job
Wait for our update and we will be adding the govt job portals
! Make In India, Made In India !
This App will let us know about 'Made In India' products, so that we do not buy foreign products and contribute to Indian economy.
More than 30000 crore rupees of foreign exchange is being siphoned out of our country on products such as cosmetics, snacks, tea, beverages, etc. which are grown, produced and consumed here.
In this App we are showcasing good Indian products which meet quality standards.
Our motto is NOT to provoke people to boycott all foreign products but the aim is to advertise their counter Indian owned brands if they already meets same quality standards.
For example: When you are planning to take a new phone connection if the signal strength is same for Airtel and Vodafone in your area please take Airtel. The service charge we are giving to Airtel will go to boost Indian economy while the money we give to Vodafone will go to out side India.
What we can do about it?
1. Try to buy products manufactured wholly by Indian Companies.
2. Enroll as many people as possible to this cause.
Each individual should become a leader for this awareness. We don't need to give-up our lifestyle. We just need to choose an alternate product.
This App lists many 'Made In India' products for your ease to search an Indian alternate.
Download it, share it...
Govt. Web Services
Make In India
Indian Passport Seva
Income Tax eFiling
Bolero, Genio, Gio, Maxximo, Quanto, Scorpio, Thar, Verito, XUV, Xylo
Aria, Indica, Indigo, Magic, Manza, Movus, Nano, Safari, Sumo, Venture, Winger, Xenon
Ashok Leyland, Asia MotorWorks, Eicher, Force, Mahindra, Tata
Bajaj Hero, TVS
→ Daily Use Items
Amul, Himalya, Wipro Baby Soft
Frooti, Ptanjali, Real Juices
Anmol, Bisk Farm, Cremica, Duke, Parle, Patanjali, Priya Gold, Sobisco, Sunfeast
Anoop, Dabur, Dabur Amla, Emami, Hair & Care, Himalaya, Meera, Navratna, Nihar, Parachute
Oil & Ghee
Dhara cooking oil, Fortune oil, Gokul Refoils & Solv, KS oils, Saffola Life, Shalimar's Oil, Sun drop oil
Perfumes & Deodorants
Adiction Deo, Aira Sensual Deo, Cinthol Deo Spray, Park Avenue, Santhoor Deo, Set wet, Spinz Deo
Cinthol, FairGlow, Himalaya, Margo, Medimix, Neem, Nirma Bath, Park Avenue, Patanjali, Santoor, Shikakai
→ Health Care
Cipla, Sun Pharmaceutical, Baidyanath, Charak, Dabur, Planet, Zandu
Find Cancer Cure In India
→ Software & Web Services
Bharat Matrimony, Jeevansathi, Shaadi.com
BookMyShow, Hungama, Ibibo, Zomato
Naukri.com, Shine.com, Times Jobs
First Cry, Future Bazaar, Homeshop18, Jabong, Myntra, Naaptol, Snap Deal, Yepme, Rediff, Zivame
Travel & Tourism
PNR status, IRCTC, MakeMyTrip, Redbus, Yatra.com
Celkon, Croma, Karbonn, Lava
Android One AQ4501, Bolt A065, Canvas Doodle3 A102, Canvas Entice A105, Canvas Fire A104, Canvas Gold A300, Canvas HD Plus A1 90, Canvas Knight A350, Canvas Knight Cameo A290, Canvas L A108, Canvas Nitro A310, Canvas Win W121, Canvas XL2 A109, Unite2 A106
... (and many more)
PM Narendra Modi:
Dream of 'Zero-defect made-in-India' products around the world
'Make in India': FDI is also 'First Develop India'
This app will just redirect you to the following online property sites.
Craigslist - ahmedabad
Craigslist - bangalore
Craigslist - bhubaneswar
Craigslist - chandigarh
Craigslist - chennai
Craigslist - delhi
Craigslist - goa
Craigslist - hyderabad
Craigslist - indore
Craigslist - jaipur
Craigslist - kerala
Craigslist - kolkata
Craigslist - lucknow
Craigslist - mumbai
Craigslist - pune
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
* Bright Flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Bright led screen lights.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet Flashlight
* Turns on all available LED lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Flash Alerts for incoming calls
* Flash Alerts for incoming Sms
This Led flashlight torch application has been tested to work on work perfectly well on tablet phones and tablet devices. It is rated as one of the best application on tablet torchlight
Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nexus 7 3G (Tegra 3)
Nexus 10, US Note 2, TMO Note3
Galaxy Nexus (VZW/GSM/SPRINT), Nexus S / Nexus S 4G
Requirements: Device must be rooted and SuperSU and BusyBox (by Stericson) must be installed in the rom and be up-to-date. (A kernel supporting these features is *required*.)
If Settings don't seem to stick:
Update to latest SuperSU, start it and let it update its 'su' binary.
Get Stericson's Busybox installer and let it update busybox.
Set your desired settings.
Exit the app.
Now sit tight, do not start Trinity Kernel Toolbox yet.
Wait for the toast that Trinity Kernel Toolbox was given root.
Now check your settings were applied.
The app supports the following:
- Adjusting of CPU Min/Max Frequencies
- Selecting of CPU Governor
- CPU Governor settings
- Selecting of I/O Scheduler
- Adjusting of Max Screen Off Frequency (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Adjusting of all CPU Voltages
- Sound control: High Performance toggle + Volume boost (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Color control (Galaxy Nexus + Nexus 4 Only)
- Contrast control (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Adjusting of Vibration Strength (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 only)
- USB Fast Charge Toggle (with plug check)
- Thermal Throttle Toggle (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Smart Reflex Autocomp Toggles (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Wifi PM Toggle (Steadier stream or better battery) (GN + N7 only)
- Menu with utility functions to make common tasks easier.
- Reboot Widgets to access common options from Homescreen
- CPU Temperature Widget (Galaxy Nexus + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Statusbar Temperature display on select widgets (GN + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Restores trivial settings on boot
- Frequency/Voltage settings restored on boot if chosen
- Crash Recovery (To get you out of boot loops)
- Optimizes system independent from init.d (Great for stock roms)
- Localized for Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese (ROM must support languages)
It further provides easy in app access to derkernel.com, however, this is not a kernel Updater, It's a collection of tools to allow tweaking the kernel parameters to fit one's needs.
Please email me before leaving one star ratings.
Can you feel the love fading away from your relationship?
Have routines taken over your relationship?
You know that a healthy relationship requires investment but you keep putting it off.
If you look back on the last year, could you have invested more in your relationship?
Relationship Companion will provide you with easy and simple tips and advice to improve your relationship 2-3 times a week.
It helps you remember to do those little things that keeps the relationship fresh.
Most things you can do in 10 minutes or less, and the time spent is worth every second.
Do you want do keep putting off your relationship with the consequences that brings?
Don't be naive and think that your relationship will grow and stay strong by itself.
Take action now so you don't have to look back and wish you'd done more while you had the chance.
It is easier to take a good relationship from 80% to 100% than a crumbling relationship from 40% to 60%
Take a good look at your relationship. Is action needed?
Relationship Companion reminds you to do nice things for your wife and throw a little extra effort into the relationship now and again.
The effect is profound, even with very little effort.
Soon your wife/girlfriend will grow confident in your love and she will repay you with love and affection.
Join the people that have already improved their relationship with these advice.
We can all use the help we can get, install now and receive these free tips.
kw: relationships, love, romance, marriage, dating, tips, couples, man, men, woman, improves, good, healthy, advice, problems, wife, girlfriend, help, counseling
Tired of listening to long voice (IVR) menus every time you call your customer care?
Tired of repeatedly entering the same options every time?
Tired of switching between listening and typing IVR options?
Breeze app is for you and solves all the above problems and many more.
* Save time and money as the calls are much quicker now
* No hassles of searching or remembering customer care numbers of companies
* No pain of listening to lengthy voice menus before reaching the option you want
* Quickly explore all the customer service menu options even before you place the call by browsing
* Easier to discover options hidden deep inside nested menus
* Reach your frequently used IVR options in one touch
* Directly talk to customer care executives without listening to IVR
You can reach the following brands through Breeze app.
* Fiat India
* Canara Bank
* Citi Bank
Couriers / Logistics
* Book My Show
* Fun Cinemas
* Vikram Hospital
* Just Dial
* Ammas Pastries
* Ammis Biryani
* Huliyappas Donne Biryani
* Beijing Bites
* Food Panda
* Just Eat
* Mast Kalandar
* Mc Donalds
* Papa Johns
* Pizza Corner
* Pizza Hut
* US Pizza
* Taxi For Sure
* Zoom Cars
AVG’s tablet security app for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages (for SIM supported devices) and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time for malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen tablet via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely and keep safe from phishing attacks
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Tablet – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your tablet!
✔ Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind
✔Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan (for SIM supported devices)
✔Optimize internal and SD card storage space
Anti-Theft & Tablet Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen tablet and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your tablet and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your tablet ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your tablet and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your tablet
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your tablet whenever someone replaces your SIM card (for SIM supported devices)
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker (for SIM supported devices): protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus for Tablet is now part of AVG Protection, our award-winning, multi-device, cyber security subscription package.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.