- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Are you running out of memory on you device. Never mind. The Job Search app size is less which saves the memory of your mobile
We have added the following Job Portals
You can upload your resumes and also search a job
Wait for our update and we will be adding the govt job portals
We have focused on the main features of easy note taking. Daily Notes contains features like - alphabetical note index, insert new note, view notes list, edit and update quickly and so much more.
This app will just redirect you to the following online property sites.
Craigslist - ahmedabad
Craigslist - bangalore
Craigslist - bhubaneswar
Craigslist - chandigarh
Craigslist - chennai
Craigslist - delhi
Craigslist - goa
Craigslist - hyderabad
Craigslist - indore
Craigslist - jaipur
Craigslist - kerala
Craigslist - kolkata
Craigslist - lucknow
Craigslist - mumbai
Craigslist - pune
! Make In India, Made In India !
This App will let us know about 'Made In India' products, so that we do not buy foreign products and contribute to Indian economy.
More than 30000 crore rupees of foreign exchange is being siphoned out of our country on products such as cosmetics, snacks, tea, beverages, etc. which are grown, produced and consumed here.
In this App we are showcasing good Indian products which meet quality standards.
Our motto is NOT to provoke people to boycott all foreign products but the aim is to advertise their counter Indian owned brands if they already meets same quality standards.
For example: When you are planning to take a new phone connection if the signal strength is same for Airtel and Vodafone in your area please take Airtel. The service charge we are giving to Airtel will go to boost Indian economy while the money we give to Vodafone will go to out side India.
What we can do about it?
1. Try to buy products manufactured wholly by Indian Companies.
2. Enroll as many people as possible to this cause.
Each individual should become a leader for this awareness. We don't need to give-up our lifestyle. We just need to choose an alternate product.
This App lists many 'Made In India' products for your ease to search an Indian alternate.
Download it, share it...
Govt. Web Services
Make In India
Indian Passport Seva
Income Tax eFiling
Bolero, Genio, Gio, Maxximo, Quanto, Scorpio, Thar, Verito, XUV, Xylo
Aria, Indica, Indigo, Magic, Manza, Movus, Nano, Safari, Sumo, Venture, Winger, Xenon
Ashok Leyland, Asia MotorWorks, Eicher, Force, Mahindra, Tata
Bajaj Hero, TVS
→ Daily Use Items
Amul, Himalya, Wipro Baby Soft
Frooti, Ptanjali, Real Juices
Anmol, Bisk Farm, Cremica, Duke, Parle, Patanjali, Priya Gold, Sobisco, Sunfeast
Anoop, Dabur, Dabur Amla, Emami, Hair & Care, Himalaya, Meera, Navratna, Nihar, Parachute
Oil & Ghee
Dhara cooking oil, Fortune oil, Gokul Refoils & Solv, KS oils, Saffola Life, Shalimar's Oil, Sun drop oil
Perfumes & Deodorants
Adiction Deo, Aira Sensual Deo, Cinthol Deo Spray, Park Avenue, Santhoor Deo, Set wet, Spinz Deo
Cinthol, FairGlow, Himalaya, Margo, Medimix, Neem, Nirma Bath, Park Avenue, Patanjali, Santoor, Shikakai
→ Health Care
Cipla, Sun Pharmaceutical, Baidyanath, Charak, Dabur, Planet, Zandu
Find Cancer Cure In India
→ Software & Web Services
Bharat Matrimony, Jeevansathi, Shaadi.com
BookMyShow, Hungama, Ibibo, Zomato
Naukri.com, Shine.com, Times Jobs
First Cry, Future Bazaar, Homeshop18, Jabong, Myntra, Naaptol, Snap Deal, Yepme, Rediff, Zivame
Travel & Tourism
PNR status, IRCTC, MakeMyTrip, Redbus, Yatra.com
Celkon, Croma, Karbonn, Lava
Android One AQ4501, Bolt A065, Canvas Doodle3 A102, Canvas Entice A105, Canvas Fire A104, Canvas Gold A300, Canvas HD Plus A1 90, Canvas Knight A350, Canvas Knight Cameo A290, Canvas L A108, Canvas Nitro A310, Canvas Win W121, Canvas XL2 A109, Unite2 A106
... (and many more)
PM Narendra Modi:
Dream of 'Zero-defect made-in-India' products around the world
'Make in India': FDI is also 'First Develop India'
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Battery Save Booster makes it possible by doing all the tedious work for you.
This app can handle background processes as well as your internet connections in order to make a more efficient use of your phone's or tablet resources.
You'll have full control of what is being managed by the app and what is left for your control.
Not only you will save battery but you will also get a nice widget in the notification area that display useful information such as your battery level (percentage). Note that if you don't like it you can go to the settings and get rid of it easily.
The first analysis will tell you how much your battery can be saved and how much more juice you can obtain only by having Battery Save Booster active!
Please note that some network features may not work with Android 4.3 and above. We're working on it.
Required permissions are necessary for handling your Wifi, 2G, 3g, 4g mobile data and boost your battery life by shutting them down when not using allowing your phone to access deep sleep mode with ease.
Disclaimer: Your mileage may vary. The numbers we give are approximations and will depend on different factors such as the way everyone uses their device
Please contact us if you experience any incovenience or problem so we can fix it. Thank you!
NOTE: this is not a standalone app, it enables the features in SwipePad like add more pads, change pad size, back up and restore.
You can assign different hotspots on your phone screen to different pads: one for favorite apps, one for contacts, one for bookmarks, etc. If you have a big screen and thinking about putting more than 12 slots together, this add-on is also the way to go.
MoreSpace enables the backup of all pads in SwipePad 0.9.8+
MoreSpace enables making portal groups in SwipePad 0.9.10+
* SwipePad 0.8.0+ required
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
* Bright Flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Bright led screen lights.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet Flashlight
* Turns on all available LED lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Flash Alerts for incoming calls
* Flash Alerts for incoming Sms
This Led flashlight torch application has been tested to work on work perfectly well on tablet phones and tablet devices. It is rated as one of the best application on tablet torchlight
Like a geeny in the bottle then this is a resume in the pocket.
Just tap and write down your detail professional information, and it will be your resume template.
Xpress resume builder will help you to build professional resume instantly.
Save your professional detail and generate your best resume in seconds. Share it with potential employers on jobsdb, jobstreet, indeed.com, craigslist, career builder, Monster and Naukri.com and get job/employed instantly job finder.
★ Creates resume and share them instantly
★ Creates resume and save it on SD card as Pdf
★ Creates resume and put a photo from the gallery or your camera
After filling in the information you can click on generate button to generate it in PDF format and then you can Email it or share it to any other pre installed app (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) on your device.
If you have any queries or issues for which you need our assistance. Feel free to mail us. We always acknowledge our users.
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/XhyperionTeam
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Antivirus Free is faster and lighter on your battery than any other antivirus app! Real-time antivirus protection keeps you safe from the latest mobile threats such as viruses and malicious apps by monitoring newly installed apps on your mobile device. Antivirus Free also provides you access to NQ Mobile Security for additional protection.
Highlights of Antivirus Free:
☆ Fast and professional engine: Professional search algorithms both on the device and in the cloud provide rapid scanning and in-depth virus detection
☆ Lightweight and low battery consumption: Consumes less phone memory and battery power than other mobile security apps while giving you the most comprehensive mobile protection
☆ Totally free: Over 20,000,000 users are protecting their device with Antivirus Free
☆ Brand new UI: Material Design pattern, simple and easy-to-use interfaces
☆ Support all Android systems: compatible with Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Features of Antivirus Free:
Compatible with most popular mobile devices, Antivirus Free is an essential app for real-time mobile protection. Powered by both local and cloud engines, it guarantees you that only trustworthy apps are installed on your Android device, while keeping your private data safe.
► APP & FILE SCANNER
Scan previously and newly installed apps, and the file system to keep your phone safe from malicious contents, such as viruses, vulnerabilities, adware, malware and spyware.
Find Antivirus Free by searching antivirus free, antivirus, malicious, virus.
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.