Call, message and email with just 1-click
Users can create 15 shortcuts in the notification drawer.
Note : Photos synced with Facebook images show blank in Notification panel as 3rd party apps do not have permission to read the photos.
NOTE: this is not a standalone app, it enables the features in SwipePad like add more pads, change pad size, back up and restore.
You can assign different hotspots on your phone screen to different pads: one for favorite apps, one for contacts, one for bookmarks, etc. If you have a big screen and thinking about putting more than 12 slots together, this add-on is also the way to go.
MoreSpace enables the backup of all pads in SwipePad 0.9.8+
MoreSpace enables making portal groups in SwipePad 0.9.10+
* SwipePad 0.8.0+ required
This is a theme for SwipePad and thus requires SwipePad in order to use. SwipePad can be found on the Play Store.
I appreciate any feedback.
I hope you enjoy!
ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) releases on April 4 for PC and in June for consoles.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you use the listed software in conjunction with Keyboard Shortcuts. After learning these shortcuts you can finish your work quicker with less typing and clicking.
Find the keyboard shortcuts you were looking for offline without extra costs!! To make this app add-free simply switch off your internet access and the adds will not show up. By allowing the adds will help contribute. This library is offline and ready for use at your request.
Shortcuts provides you with keyboard shortcuts for popular Software Products on various platforms. Learn them and become quicker and more efficient in using software you use regularly.
http://www.shortcutworld.com is the provider of our information and it invites users to add more shortcuts to their database. If you want shortcuts added to this app, please add them at http://www.shortcutworld.com and leave a comment requesting those new shortcuts. Once shortcuts are recorded successfully your friends and family might also be able to learn and have access to the new information after the next app update.
This app is minimalistic and serves only the purpose that is advertised. We hope you enjoy and contribute to: http://www.shortcutworld.com.
Keyboard Shortcuts available for:
Adobe After Effects
Microsoft Visual Studio
Windows Media Player
Keep your eyes open for the latest Keyboard Shortcuts news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning a software's features and functions for example:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
This app is only available in english.
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
You can also put your unimportant PASSWORD on screen, say your apartment digital gate/door key password: 2668
your locker lock, your office door key.....
Of course, you can also encrypt your other Password and put it on screen, say Facebook password: 123456, you can make it 1x3y5z just to remind yourself and others don't understand.
Why do we do that? It's because many times even we have written done our password. We always cannot find it when we need to use it. We always forget where to find it, where is it saved. Only on the screen that we cannot miss it!
myReminder is JobToDo reminder: Message,reminder text is directly stamped on your phone HOME screen.
It's easily to add ,drop the message text.
As a stamp: Eva's Phone, David's Phone...
For multi-users PAD users, you can leave a message for other users. Nowadays many shops use PAD instead of PC or POS.
You can drag it to new position. You can set color to your message text. you can join one note by another to make it longer.
***User Guide***--- Adding Reminder Text ---1 click Menu/or hold down on screen. 2 select 'Add'. 3 select widgets from the list of popup dialog. 4 choose "myReminder" 5 input
text. 6 hold down on Reminder Text and drag to new position
--- Removing Reminder Text --- 1. Hold down on the reminder text until Trash appear. 2 Drag it to Trash.
--- Customer Notice ---
---------Please send email to us for future customer support
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Working in Progress for LG G2 and LG Flex
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
KitKat support added!
- On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
This app certainly prevents late night wake ups from noisy notifications.
Have a good sleep~
- Choose to allow incoming call or text from selected contacts.
- Option enables emergency call which is repeatedly called certain times within certain timeout is allowed to ring, even in No Disturb mode.
- Can schedule auto switching No Disturb mode, between day and night.
- Can add exception schedule for going to No Disturb mode within normal mode hours.
- Auto reply by text of missed calls during No Disturb mode.
- Option to receive calls with vibration instead of mute.
*** Translate contributors
German - Sascha Uftring, Michael Lohmar
More contributors needed for other languages.
** Update history
- Weekly schedule brought back
- Ocassionally go to normal mode when it was silent or vibrate
- Patch for potential force close after update
- Starred(favorite)contact option revived
- Additional end time info shown alongside duration.
- Time set method changed to start time, duration pair.
- Bypass contacts changed from starred contacts to direct selection.
- fixed issues with back to sound mode when service terminated by Android.
certain phone number formatting would't allow bypass.
-Separate setting for bypassing phone and sms of favorite contacts
-HD app icon
-On some devices, after user set to vibrate, receiving call would change to normal mode. Now it won't.
Fixed playing ring tone recursively
Blocking auto text reply for certain numbers
You can set prefix of numbers which will not get auto text reply.
Separated by comma for multiple prefixes.
- NFC tag support.
can write two command, toggle no disturb, toggle schedule mode.
when writing tag previous data will be deleted.
turn NFC service on to use it.
No Disturb mode toggle widget.
Indexer in contact list.
1. 플립커버(덮개형 스마트폰 케이스) 사용자에게 적극 추천하는 Application입니다.
2. 해당 Application은 스마트폰 수화부분 옆에 위치한 근접센서(Proximity Sensor)를 이용한 스마트폰 Screen On/Off Controller입니다.
3. 해당 Application은 유사 App과 다르게 모든 스마트폰에 최적화 되어 있습니다. (강점★★★★) 유사 프로그램을 사용하셔도 좋으나, 최적화된 그리고 강력한 스마트폰 Screen on/off를 체험하세요!
● 주요 기능 소개
1. 덮개형 스마트폰 케이스를 닫거나 열면 화면이 자동적으로 꺼지고 켜집니다.
2. 화면이 닫히는 시간을 조절하여 센싱이 되더라도 확실한 화면 관리가 이루어집니다.
3. AutoBooting 설정시, 스마트폰을 재부팅하더라도 해당 Application을 다시 켤 필요 없습니다.
4. Android Platform Version 4.2 이하는 ScreenBreaking(자동잠금해제)을 사용할 수 있습니다.
5. 다른 App이 가로모드용 Applicatino이거나, 가로모드(Landscape Mode)일 때 해당 프로그램을 정지하여 지장을 주지 않습니다.
6. 스마트폰 상단에 위치한 상태바에서 프로그램 실행 여부를 알 수 있습니다.
7. 화면을 켜고 끌 때, 소리를 설정할 수 있습니다.
8. 화면을 켜고 끌 때, 진동을 설정할 수 있습니다.
9. 통화중에 센싱이 정지되어 쾌적한 통화를 즐길 수 있습니다.
10. 화면을 켜고 끌 때, 메모리 정리 옵션을 사용하여 불필요한 배터리 소모를 막습니다. (System App을 제외하기 때문에 다른 배터리 관리 프로그램을 사용할 필요가 없습니다.)
11. 보안설정옵션과 보안 Token을 입력하여 사용자가 스마트폰을 잃어버렸을 때 아무동작도 하지 못하게 만들어 내 개인정보와 스마트폰을 지킬 수 있습니다.
12. 위젯으로 해당 어플리케이션을 손쉽게 조절할 수 있습니다.
● 사용상의 주의점
1. 앱 삭제를 원하시면 서비스가 중단된 상태에서 삭제하셔야 됩니다. (System 권한 부여 때문에 어쩔 수 없습니다.)
2. 감도를 조절할 수 없습니다.
3. 업관리자로 종료하면 서비스가 죽을 수도 있으나, 다시 켜지므로 안심하시고 사용하셔도 됩니다.
14.03.24 앱 등록
위젯과 Flicking Lock 추가 예정. (모든 사용자 Update 요망)
1. 위젯이 추가되었습니다.
2. 메모리 정리 알고리즘이 교체되었습니다.
3. 가끔씩 꺼지던 예외를 처리하였습니다.
1. 상단바가 표시가 안되던 오류가 수정되었습니다.
2. 부가기능인 Flicking 서비스가 수정되어 서비스 받으실 수 있습니다.
3. 여러가지 잡다안 오류(?)를 수정하였습니다.
1. 보안서비스 사용시 SMS 푸시로 보안 토큰이 보이던 현상을 수정하였습니다.
2. 보안 서비스 사용 오류를 수정하였습니다.
3. Flicking Lock에 대한 설정이 초기화되었습니다.
More from developer
Out G+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
* LED flashlight might not work on some phones
* GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
* Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
* Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
* 4G is for HTC phones only.
* Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones a week.
* Take pictures and videos - LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location - GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts - Auto-Sync control
INFO: Experimental GPS "In-place" option will stop working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No fix is possible.
If you like it and you want to support further development you can purchase an in-app extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area. It contains toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Below that area you see a list of available toggles. Tap an item in the list of list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) If it works, it can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes for it is possible. Enable them at your own risk or use a system shortcuts instead.
* Why the rich notifications in JB (Android 4.1) do not expand automatically? Because the app keeps status bar widget at the top with highes notification priority. You can expend notifications at any time but swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them. We suggest to use "Hide icon & widget at bottom" option to get notifications expended automatically.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically. If it is not active on your device, then your device does not support it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Quicker lets you put frequently used settings and shortcuts into a single place and access them from there quickly. It extends standard stock settings with better volume and brightness controls, as well as free memory indicators. Built in screen and LED flashlight make it even more useful.
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.