Call, message and email with just 1-click
Users can create 15 shortcuts in the notification drawer.
Note : Photos synced with Facebook images show blank in Notification panel as 3rd party apps do not have permission to read the photos.
NOTE: this is not a standalone app, it enables the features in SwipePad like add more pads, change pad size, back up and restore.
You can assign different hotspots on your phone screen to different pads: one for favorite apps, one for contacts, one for bookmarks, etc. If you have a big screen and thinking about putting more than 12 slots together, this add-on is also the way to go.
MoreSpace enables the backup of all pads in SwipePad 0.9.8+
MoreSpace enables making portal groups in SwipePad 0.9.10+
* SwipePad 0.8.0+ required
This is a theme for SwipePad and thus requires SwipePad in order to use. SwipePad can be found on the Play Store.
I appreciate any feedback.
I hope you enjoy!
ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) releases on April 4 for PC and in June for consoles.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you use the listed software in conjunction with Keyboard Shortcuts. After learning these shortcuts you can finish your work quicker with less typing and clicking.
Find the keyboard shortcuts you were looking for offline without extra costs!! To make this app add-free simply switch off your internet access and the adds will not show up. By allowing the adds will help contribute. This library is offline and ready for use at your request.
Shortcuts provides you with keyboard shortcuts for popular Software Products on various platforms. Learn them and become quicker and more efficient in using software you use regularly.
http://www.shortcutworld.com is the provider of our information and it invites users to add more shortcuts to their database. If you want shortcuts added to this app, please add them at http://www.shortcutworld.com and leave a comment requesting those new shortcuts. Once shortcuts are recorded successfully your friends and family might also be able to learn and have access to the new information after the next app update.
This app is minimalistic and serves only the purpose that is advertised. We hope you enjoy and contribute to: http://www.shortcutworld.com.
Keyboard Shortcuts available for:
Adobe After Effects
Microsoft Visual Studio
Windows Media Player
Keep your eyes open for the latest Keyboard Shortcuts news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning a software's features and functions for example:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
This app is only available in english.
You can also put your unimportant PASSWORD on screen, say your apartment digital gate/door key password: 2668
your locker lock, your office door key.....
Of course, you can also encrypt your other Password and put it on screen, say Facebook password: 123456, you can make it 1x3y5z just to remind yourself and others don't understand.
Why do we do that? It's because many times even we have written done our password. We always cannot find it when we need to use it. We always forget where to find it, where is it saved. Only on the screen that we cannot miss it!
myReminder is JobToDo reminder: Message,reminder text is directly stamped on your phone HOME screen.
It's easily to add ,drop the message text.
As a stamp: Eva's Phone, David's Phone...
For multi-users PAD users, you can leave a message for other users. Nowadays many shops use PAD instead of PC or POS.
You can drag it to new position. You can set color to your message text. you can join one note by another to make it longer.
***User Guide***--- Adding Reminder Text ---1 click Menu/or hold down on screen. 2 select 'Add'. 3 select widgets from the list of popup dialog. 4 choose "myReminder" 5 input
text. 6 hold down on Reminder Text and drag to new position
--- Removing Reminder Text --- 1. Hold down on the reminder text until Trash appear. 2 Drag it to Trash.
--- Customer Notice ---
---------Please send email to us for future customer support
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
1. Phone checkup
Checks the overall status of the security status and system performance and a checkup report is given with a rating. Users can then fix the potential issues by memory optimization, junk files cleaning and autostarts removal to achieve an optimum status.
2. Call & SMS blocker
Helps to block all harassing calls and spam messages. Highly customizable blocking rules allow you to create a blocking strategy that best suit yourself.
3. System cleanup
Close idle background apps to make the phone runs faster. Remove junk files to reclaim storage. Disable autostarts to ensure a short boot time and a longer battery life.
Powerful QVS + Cloud dual engines help to scan apps installed and detect viruses and malwares in a really quick time. The integrated cloud engine ensures a full detection of viruses and vulnerabilities in one scan.
Seize every opportunity to retrieve your lost device by SIM-card-change-alert, remote data deletion, device location, remote alerts and remote lock.
6. Floating window
Intuitive Floating window allows you to optimize and boost your device with one key whenever you want.
Provide you with secured communication for encrypted calls and messaging with your private contacts and an app lock to stop unauthorized access to certain apps.
8. Contacts backup
Export contacts to the SD card so that you can always restore them at any time without a network connection.
9. Data usage
Monitors and summaries to let you know of your data usage at a glance and stop over run charges.
10. App manager
App uninstaller, apk manager and move-to-SD-card features allow you to install, backup, move between SD card and phone memory or uninstall at ease.
11. Power management
Estimates remaining battery life and recharge time, helps to take full advantage of remaining battery life and even a battery consuming leaderboards to help you find the real battery vampire.
12. Shake and Cleanup
Shake when the phone is back on desktop for fun and easy cleanup.
13. Smart notification bar
A smart notification bar in notification draw to provide data usage indicator and spams-blocked notification.
KitKat support added!
- On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
"Charge less by extending your battery life with this amazing app""!! (Sprint newsletter)
Unlike other battery savers like JuiceDefender that require regular user manual actions, GreenPower is an easy battery saver that is fully automatic: Once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself. It does so by smartly managing Wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth and Screen Brightness: Turning them off when you don't need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps (e.g retrieving mails). Easier, cleaner and faster than competitors like JuiceDefender , 2x battery saver and easy battery saver!
GreenPower battery saver: 1.5 million downloads & 2 years of experience in Android Battery Saving!
"GreenPower is a simple and easy battery saver, battery booster and power management software" (Engadget Chinese edition)
★ Adds up to 100% battery life depending on usage
★ Automatically manages your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data (2G, 3G, 4G), Bluetooth, GPS, display brightness
★ Battery saving works with almost all devices and carriers
★ Supports all Android versions from Froyo to KitKat
★ Easy yet powerful battery saver and battery booster
"GreenPower battery saver mainly does one thing, but does it so well and so flexibly that the benefits reaped are considerable." (InfoWorld)
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the battery saving settings to get the most out of it and the best battery longevity!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try Premium version for 24H and get a refund if you didn't like it by just sending us a mail.
"GreenPower battery saver is a remarkable tool. Battery booster, time saver, top notch!" (AndroidPit)
• Battery life indicator in notification area.
• Wifi management: Based on schedule, screen state, location, power connected, signal level...
• Mobile data management: Based on schedule, screen state, power connected...
• BLUETOOTH (premium) management: Based on devices connected or in range, screen state, power etc
• Traffic check: Configurable to prevent disturbing other apps
• Apps Whitelist & Blacklist (premium): To keep data on when using specific apps (like music streaming)
• Simple WIDGET (premium): To quickly pause or resume
• Night / Sleep mode (premium) fully configurable, Airplane mode...
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in (premium)
• Compatible with Cerberus 2.0
• Very lightweight and fast app
• Easy and clean interface
• Fully configurable settings
• Settings backup / restore
• 30 Languages
• And more coming all the time...
• Dedicated Forum for support issues
• Support from the developer. I'm answering each issue.
• Regular updates with bug fixes and new features
• Bluetooth support
• Night mode (sleep mode)
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in
• Location-based Wi-Fi
• Apps whitelist & blacklist
• No ads
• The good feeling to support an independent developer
Keywords: battery, easy battery saver, battery booster, juice defender, juicedefender, batteryfu, apndroid, 2x battery saver, 2 x battery saver, superpower, easy battery saver, bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G, power manager, power, power saver, deep sleep, battery booster, longevity, GO Power Master, android battery saving
If you like this app, please buy the donate version to support my education :)
The Alarm Clock shortcut mysteriously disappeared in Android 2.2! After investigating this, I set to work devising a solution. Alarm Clock Launcher puts an easy one-tap Alarm Clock shortcut in your App List, solving the mystery of the missing Alarm Clock!
It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you have any trouble getting this app to work, please try "Alarm Clock Launcher Old", an older version of Alarm Clock Launcher that may work on more devices.
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
More from developer
Out G+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
* LED flashlight might not work on some phones
* GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
* Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
* Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
* 4G is for HTC phones only.
* Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones a week.
* Take pictures and videos - LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location - GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts - Auto-Sync control
INFO: Experimental GPS "In-place" option will stop working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No fix is possible.
If you like it and you want to support further development you can purchase an in-app extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area. It contains toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Below that area you see a list of available toggles. Tap an item in the list of list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) If it works, it can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes for it is possible. Enable them at your own risk or use a system shortcuts instead.
* Why the rich notifications in JB (Android 4.1) do not expand automatically? Because the app keeps status bar widget at the top with highes notification priority. You can expend notifications at any time but swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them. We suggest to use "Hide icon & widget at bottom" option to get notifications expended automatically.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically. If it is not active on your device, then your device does not support it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Quicker lets you put frequently used settings and shortcuts into a single place and access them from there quickly. It extends standard stock settings with better volume and brightness controls, as well as free memory indicators. Built in screen and LED flashlight make it even more useful.
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.