- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
If you like this app, please buy the donate version to support my education :)
The Alarm Clock shortcut mysteriously disappeared in Android 2.2! After investigating this, I set to work devising a solution. Alarm Clock Launcher puts an easy one-tap Alarm Clock shortcut in your App List, solving the mystery of the missing Alarm Clock!
It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you have any trouble getting this app to work, please try "Alarm Clock Launcher Old", an older version of Alarm Clock Launcher that may work on more devices.
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever.
• Fastest startup flashlight .
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
Convert your Android Smartphone into an LED Flashlight with the Super LED FlashLight Ultra Brightness. This ultimate lighting tool app gives your Android Smartphone the ability to use the blinking strobe with speed settings absolutely FREE!!!
- Best LED FlashLight with Ultra Brightness guaranteed!
- You can set strobe speed to blink as fast or as slow as you like!
- Most User friendly LED Flashlight app available!
- Easy to use with attractive graphics
You don’t need a candle whenever it’s dark. Light up, Use the best flashlight app “Super LED Flashlight Ultra” for free. Turn your device into a torch, switch on/off whenever you want.
Be careful! Don’t point the flashlight in strobe mode directly in the eyes of a person with history of epilepsy, otherwise it may cause epileptic seizures.
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded free from below links:
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long pressing the icon of Quick Settings Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Quick Settings Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Easy access to control on Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, GPS, Mobile Data, Haptic Feedback, Rotate; to adjust the screen brightness, screen timeout without going to the settings regularly. This plugin aims at making your life easier via All-In-One Toolbox, and it complements on All-In-One Toolbox, to make it a more all-in-one tool.
- Easy and quick access to all basic settings you need in your daily life.
- Integrates different features in one plugin
- Free of charge
You can also put your unimportant PASSWORD on screen, say your apartment digital gate/door key password: 2668
your locker lock, your office door key.....
Of course, you can also encrypt your other Password and put it on screen, say Facebook password: 123456, you can make it 1x3y5z just to remind yourself and others don't understand.
Why do we do that? It's because many times even we have written done our password. We always cannot find it when we need to use it. We always forget where to find it, where is it saved. Only on the screen that we cannot miss it!
myReminder is JobToDo reminder: Message,reminder text is directly stamped on your phone HOME screen.
It's easily to add ,drop the message text.
As a stamp: Eva's Phone, David's Phone...
For multi-users PAD users, you can leave a message for other users. Nowadays many shops use PAD instead of PC or POS.
You can drag it to new position. You can set color to your message text. you can join one note by another to make it longer.
***User Guide***--- Adding Reminder Text ---1 click Menu/or hold down on screen. 2 select 'Add'. 3 select widgets from the list of popup dialog. 4 choose "myReminder" 5 input
text. 6 hold down on Reminder Text and drag to new position
--- Removing Reminder Text --- 1. Hold down on the reminder text until Trash appear. 2 Drag it to Trash.
--- Customer Notice ---
---------Please send email to us for future customer support
★ Slide the switch to turn the flash back of the phone, the phone immediately transformed into a bright flashlight.
★ Slide the bottom of the screen slider phone, the phone screen can also be used as a white light source, according to the need to adjust the brightness, save power.
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Quicker lets you put frequently used settings and shortcuts into a single place and access them from there quickly. It extends standard stock settings with better volume and brightness controls, as well as free memory indicators. Built in screen and LED flashlight make it even more useful.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.