- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
We have focused on the main features of easy note taking. Daily Notes contains features like - alphabetical note index, insert new note, view notes list, edit and update quickly and so much more.
NOTE: this is not a standalone app, it enables the features in SwipePad like add more pads, change pad size, back up and restore.
You can assign different hotspots on your phone screen to different pads: one for favorite apps, one for contacts, one for bookmarks, etc. If you have a big screen and thinking about putting more than 12 slots together, this add-on is also the way to go.
MoreSpace enables the backup of all pads in SwipePad 0.9.8+
MoreSpace enables making portal groups in SwipePad 0.9.10+
* SwipePad 0.8.0+ required
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
!NEW! moved swipe functions to new free app 'CircleLauncher Swipe'
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle. Use the included launcher icons or use a icon from any CircleLauncher icon pack. If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like ... just try it!
Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: 'More Settings' > 'More ...' > 'Parallax FX' - the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone ... some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with '3D Image Live Wallpaper' :-)
Some icons in the screenshots are from 'CircleLauncher IconPack One', 'Minimal UI', 'Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme', 'Circles Theme', 'Motif' and 'Rain' - the clock is 'lockscreen watch'.
This is a free version of Circlelauncher with some limitations.
Please don't move the app to the sd card - it won't work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
- direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
- is required to display the contact list
Read browser's history and bookmarks
- is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
- reading and writing of the backup files
- optional vibration if the launcher will open
Market billing service
- in-app payment to enable all the features of the full version
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
This pack is for GO LauncherEX Portuguese language support.
Install it and change the system language.
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
If you wanted to join our translation team.
Click http://crowdin.net/project/golauncher and sign in.
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
Disk & Storage Analyzer [PRO] displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available. Using this application you can easily clean up device and free a lot of space.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage, SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
By file date (today and yesterday, earlier this week, last week, earlier this month and etc)
● MY STORAGES page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● DRIVE USAGE Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● TOP 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● QUICK SEARCH mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.1) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Try free version DISK & STORAGE ANALYZER first.
STEP 1: Install "Electrical calculations FREE app" (Important: without FREE version, the Pro Key does not work!)
STEP 2: Now install this Pro Key to unlock all new features.
STEP 3: Reboot your device after installation, does not remove the FREE app.
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is essential for an electrician
Calculation of section (Wire size)
Apparent power [PRO]
Reactive power [PRO]
Capacitor for single-phase motor
Calculation rpm motor [PRO]
Motor efficiency [PRO]
Maximum torque [PRO]
Diagram three-phase motor
Code resistors with 4 colors
Code resistors with 6 colors [PRO]
Code inductor [PRO]
Show colors resistor from its value
SMD resistor code [PRO]
Sum of resistors
Sum of capacitors [PRO]
Resistance to reduce voltage
Resistance for led
Zener diode as voltage stabiliser [PRO]
Primary/Secondary winding of transformer
Power factor correction [PRO]
Short circuit current [PRO]
Current carrying capacity of cables [PRO]
Table of resistivity [PRO]
Conductor resistance [PRO]
Unit of measurement
Battery life [PRO]
Power factor correction of transformer MV/LV [PRO]
Electrical symbols [PRO]
Fault current of strings [PRO] (by: Ing. Arnaldo Armida)
IP Protection Classes
Antenna length [PRO]
Electricity around the World
Joule Effect [PRO]
Wiring color codes
Conversion Δ-Y [PRO]
Conversion length [PRO]
Conversion voltage (Amplitude) [PRO]
Conversion energy [PRO]
Conversion temperature [PRO]
Conversion pressure [PRO]
Conversion φ/senφ/cosφ/tgφ [PRO]
Conversion RPM - rad/s - m/s [PRO]
Conversion Ah / kWh [PRO]
Conversion gauss / tesla [PRO]
Ethernet wiring (RJ-45) [PRO]
Pinout RJ-11,14,25,48 [PRO]
Pinout Scart [PRO]
Pinout USB [PRO]
Pinout HDMI [PRO]
Pinout VGA [PRO]
Pinout DVI [PRO]
Pinout RS-232 [PRO]
Pinout Sata [PRO]
Pinout Molex [PRO]
Pinout GPIO Raspberry [PRO]
Pinout ISO 10487 (Car audio) [PRO]
Pinout XLR [PRO]
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
- Italian (E.Gallina)
- English (V.Ragona)
- Français (Y.Tschantz)
- Espanol (M.Rodriguez)
- Portoguese [BR] (J.Machacaz, M.Carvalho, A.Fraga, P.Pepeleascov)
- Portoguese [PT] (L.Sousa)
- Arabic (G.Al_dahab)
- Polish (RaV, K.Szuba)
- Deutsch (D.Maggi, C.Ruffino)
- Greek (T.Pergantis)
- Latvian (W.Dzerins)
- Romanian (L.Voica, C.Duta)
- Turkish (E.HARMANBASI)
- Russian (L.Tsvetinovich, V.Bolshakov, Djek.Energetik)
- Dutch (I.Proshel, R.Wintersteijn)
- Magyar (O.Csaba)
- Croatian (by P.Razovic)
- Malay (N.Afdhal)
- Persian (B.Eskandariun, A.Tahmasebi)
- Lithuanian (A.Kalasunas)
- Simplified Chinese (X.Cao)
- Serbian (S.Fisic)
- Czech (Skipy)
- Vietnamese (N.Duy Trung)
- Catalan (R.Vila)
- Norwegian (drzordz)
- Bulgarian (I.Malinov)
- Swedish (by J.Olandersson)
- Traditional Chinese (by EricLee)
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Quicker lets you put frequently used settings and shortcuts into a single place and access them from there quickly. It extends standard stock settings with better volume and brightness controls, as well as free memory indicators. Built in screen and LED flashlight make it even more useful.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.