Take control of your health with Emilyn
Emilyn is a free app that empowers people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) to track and understand their symptoms and triggers, securely store health records in one place, and have more meaningful conversations with their doctors.
So much more than just a symptom tracker. Key features include:
• 📝Track and understand your MS symptoms over time. 📊
• ☀️Discover potential triggers. 🔎
• 💊Set medication / treatment and appointment reminders so you don’t miss a thing. 🔔
• 📂Securely upload, store, and share your health records. 🔐
• 👩⚕️Request your health records from your doctor’s office. 📲
• 🔜 Coming soon: find research opportunities relevant to you.
You stay in control of your health data
• All of your data and health records are encrypted on your phone.
• Only you can see them and only you can decide to share them.
• You can edit or delete anything you upload at any time.
We are working hard on making Emilyn even better, and would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us with suggestions or comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Emilyn, your free Multiple Sclerosis companion app, today!