Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
Russian translation by Glum Tikhon and icons by JF Tolaguera.
The player consist of 3 screens: current track, file manager and playlist.
Swipe left/right to switch between screens.
* Browse and play music by folders
* Instant search in folders
* Enqueue compositions either to the end of playlist or right after current song
* Enqueue instantly by long press on file or folder
* Organize playlist: reorder or remove compositions
* Save/load playlists (requires "mMusic Playlist")
* Shuffle and repeat modes
* Artwork display
* Atrwork search and downloading (requires "mMusic Internet")
* Lyrics search and downloading (requires "mMusic Internet")
* Cyrillic tags in 1251 encoding
* Tags in 1250, 1252, 1254 encoding
* Headset control support (requires separate headset button controller, like "Headset Droid" or similar)
* Simple Last.fm Scrobbler support
* flac (Android 3.1+ only)
Frequently asked questions are available at http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ
This free Android media player contains key features focused on streamlining your music player interaction including:
- Personalize your look with themes
- Control sound with 5 band graphic equalizer (Android 2.3+)
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Video browser and player
- Play or shuffle by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Batch operations for optimizing your library
- Display embedded lyrics support
- Remove unused media tabs
- Edit tags
- Programmable sleep timer
- Create and edit playlists within the player
- Create dynamic “Live List” playlists based on rules
- Fade in and out when playing and stopping songs
- Controllable lockscreen
- Bookmark podcasts
- Customize the default action for different categories
- Add music up next, like in iTunes
- Control your music with 4x1 and 4x2 widgets
- Support for most scrobbling apps
When combined with iSyncr, an app for syncing your iTunes music with your Android device, Rocket Player allows you to:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- Sync song ratings to and from iTunes
- Sync video play counts
To take your music listening to the next level, upgrade Rocket Player with the Rocket Player Premium Unlocker. The Premium version unlocks the following features:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- Download album art
- Customize sound using a 10 band graphic equalizer
- Limit distortion and clipping with limiter
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Replay Gain
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
- Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Want to help translate to your language?
App updates and Giveaways!
Follow us on
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Currently these plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
One of the most beautiful and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Online music search and preview. All free in Music player now.
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
The icon is follow "Share Alike 3.0 Unported License"
Use this great player to listen to your favorite songs online.
-online access to your audio
-listen to your friend's music
-enjoy simple interface and nice design
-search for new songs and add it in your playlist
Now you should not search for your favourite music, just use Audio Player and enjoy it on your mobile phone.
The information is given in Russian.
It's unofficial fun app for all music lovers.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional EQ equaliser will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Many equalisers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and righ
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
How about you just change your song with just a shake. Shaking Audio Player exactly does that. Just shake your phone a bit to change the song.
With its extremely user friendly user interface, It is far more easy to browse through your playlist.
Download Shaking Audio Player for free.
♬ Sync music (including iTunes playlists) to your phone from your laptop over USB or AirSync over WiFi.
♬ Download legal, high-quality album artwork for your music.
♬ Smart Playlists for easy access to your Top Rated and Most Played songs.
♬ Subscribe to podcasts and get new episodes downloaded automatically over 3G or WiFi.
♬ Stream music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos.
♬ AirPlay to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air and Yamaha RX-V473. Requires Android 4.1 or higher.
♬ AirPlay to Apple TV (black model).
doubleTwist Player is a free download with an optional in-app upgrade to doubleTwist Pro that unlocks AirSync, AirPlay to Apple TV, podcast management, EQ and album art search.
Featured in the New York Times, Newsweek, BBC, Techcrunch, and other major publications.
doubleTwist is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
Need help with doubleTwist? http://doubletwist.com/help/
If you have comments or feedback on our app, or need additional support, please visit http://doubletwist.com/contact/. Thanks!
The free companion doubleTwist desktop app is not required and is only needed if you want to sync music to your phone or tablet from your Mac (running MacOS X 10.5 or higher) or PC.
For additional information on requested app permissions: http://twist.to/JXw4fE
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and audio player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music. The main application screen is like an interactive tag cloud which can be easily explored to find your mp3 files. Artist names transforms smoothly to album covers, when pinched-to-zoomed. The minimalistic design and smooth interface allows users to quickly pick their favorite music from their library.
n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Android 2.3+ is required to use Equalizer & other sound effects.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
This is 14 days full featured version. After that time, few features will require purchasing Full Version Unlocker, available on Google Play.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Supported audio formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets – requires Android 2.3+
- Gapless playback
- Environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- Automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats
- File browser (SD card) with filters
- 1x4, 2x4 widgets
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock
- Headset support with many options
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Support for m3u playlists
n7player Music Player has been positively reviewed by many tech blogs:
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
"The best looking mobile music player"
“It will be a serious contender to the likes of Poweramp and Winamp“
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
The latest versions can be downloaded from 48dreams.com
Widgets: 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4 5X1
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Search for lyrics online.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx
.ts (Android 3.0+) .aac (Android 3.1+) .flac (Android 3.1+) .mkv (Android 4.0+)
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
More from developer
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !