Manage your book catalog with this app.
Keep track of your book collection along with personal ratings and notes.
Check to see if you already own a book on your phone while you're out shopping.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your books by quickly scanning the barcode on the cover with your phone's camera.
• Remember the books you want to buy using the Wish List.
• Export your book info in CSV format to open as a spreadsheet on your computer. Import your existing books in CSV format.
• Take a picture of the book cover with your phone to go along with your book rating and note.
• Backup your book catalog data to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your books like Total Number of Books Tracked, Average Rating, Most Often Read, Number of Books Tracked by Genre.
More from developer
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
to select and connect automatically to Bluetooth devices.
Be aware that it uses some undocumented internal Android stuff
So there is no guarantee that it works with future versions and
with all Andoird flavours.
!!! THIS APP IS ONLY USEFULL FOR USERS OF MY AUDIOPLAYER APP !!!