Here're the features of this app:
1. Metal Detector: By test, some metals, which could react with the magnetic, such as steel, iron, they could be detected by this app.
2. Shows current EMF value, in uT(microTesla)
3. Vector by (X, Y, Z)
4. uT/Time Graph
5. Vibrator Control
Keywords: Metal Detector, Megnet Detector, Megnetic Field Sensor
-*- Metal detector -*- Works really well, with adjustable sensitivity. Vibrates and beeps when a metallic object is under the phone. Uses digital filter to eliminate noise. NOTE: Some metals (like aluminium) don't react to magnetic fields: this app won't detect them!
-*- Magnetic field detector -*- Shows a graph of the magnetic flux density on the X, Y and Z axis. All reading are in uT (microtesla). It also show the total magnetic flux density (R, white) and compares it to the earth magnetic field (30 uT, magenta).
[ magnet magnetic tool tools metal detector field magnete magnetico strumento strumenti metallo rilevatore rivelatore campo ]
The display area may be: m2, square feet, square yard, Acre, are and hectare.
A2 can measure and display the perimeter of the ground, intermediate distances and angles between each point. The measurement can be displayed in feet, Inch, Yard or Feet.
A2 can save plans, edit them and export them via e-mail and Bluetooth with the format "KML" (for use with software like Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Mobile, World Wind, Sketchup ... ) and "DXF" (AutoCAD).
A2 uses Google MAP and GPS for geotagging.
Multilingual: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
A2 has three operating modes:
- GPS: The user is on the ground to measure. It validates a series of points that best describe the ground through the position provided by GPS.
- Manual: the user enters the points manually without having to travel by locating on the map.
- Mixed: the user is on the ground and grabbed the points via GPS and can be added manually (for example access difficult).
The calculation of the surface is effected and displayed at each point before. The result can be stated in m2 square feet, square yard, are, ha.
Flexibility of A2.
- Viewing the perimeter and intermediate distances.
- Display all angles of ground measured.
- Viewing a compass and altitude for better geolocation.
- Address search to easily find a field to be measured.
- Information on the items seized:
At any time, the user can know the GPS coordinates of points entered.
- Manually move a point:
Each entered point can be moved with the finger to adjust its position.
- Deleting a point:
A point can be deleted individually.
- Manually inserting a new point between two existing points:
You can insert a new point between two existing points to refine the tracing of the plan.
- Display of the surface:
The area is calculated and displayed before each new point.
- Archiving of measures:
Each field measured can be archived with a custom name. Each record can be reopened and again be edited.
- GPS reception indicator:
The icon at the top right corner of the application indicates the quality of GPS reception. Green indicates good reception, orange and red mean a poor reception.
- GPS Information:
The "information" button will display the location information from GPS.
- Export plans to KML format.
- Export plans to DXF format.
- The backup list shows the date, the area and perimeter of the land saved.
- Function "undo" to undo the last action performed.
Several measurement options are available:
- Unit of measure: meter, inch, feet and yards.
- Surface unit: m2, square feet, square yard, Acre, are, ha.
- Map Type: Map, Satellite, Hybrid (map + satellite).
- Accuracy in GPS mode: <100m, <10m, <5m. This option will not allow the seized one point if the GPS accuracy is below the setpoint.
Check necessarily your children's room and your workplace !
Do you want to find cables in walls ?
Do you want to find treasures in ground :D ?
This application can help you with this . With this app you can measure the magnetic field everywhere! Buy it now !
Now you can monitoring magnetic field in background !
!!! ATTENTION !!! Not run on all smartphones !!! ATTENTION !!!
Features : vibration, wake lock,two scales, measuring the magnetic field, color scale, settings, searching magnetic field, showing scores, close, button"finish", service, background, job, faq, manges
around handset device.
Metal Detector : If there is metallic goods around device, notice with sound, vibrate, and screen color.
Magnetic Field Meter : Measure intensity of Magnetic field around device.
- Move device around metallic goods, sound and vibration interval is faster than norm status and screen color changes to red.
- Indicates percentage of detecting metal rate and intensity of magnetic field.
- Pushing reset button changes metal detector that suitable for current magnetic field strength.
Magnetic Field Meter.
- Indicate current intensity of magnetic field around device.
- Main unit is “μT”.
- Pushing Change Scale Button changes range of measuring.
- Sensitivity of sensor.
- Sound On/Off.
- Vibrator On/Off.
- Measuring range or value may differ depends on sensor on device.
- It may cause of damaging sensor or device that device is in over ranged magnetic field.
The top number is the highest reading of the three axis'.
The three bar graphs show each axis separately. A green graph means the reading is positive (+) and a red graph means the reading is negative (-).
The program defaults to AutoRange when started and will select a range for the bar graphs based on the axis with the highest reading.
One of five manual ranges can also be selected. Selecting a low range and effectively "overloading" the bar graphs will not cause damage to your phone.
Accuracy of this software will vary from device to device and is not guaranteed. This software is intended for entertainment purposes only and not intended for use as a replacement for calibrated scientific instrumentation.
The best and accurate metal detector!!
* Check the magnitude and the three axes value
* Cool graph with the current value
* The image changes it color with the magnitude
* Alarm, you can set the level and the tolerance
Works fine and has a nice interface. Very simple to use.
Try it out, its a real metal detector!!
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS reciever is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a litle shaky in the begin, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
MapPad Pro is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and data management.
With MapPad, you can capture and share your tracks and measurements with number of well known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables or export results to the local geo files like GPX or KML.
Please visit our website to find out how to get OFFLINE MAPS - http://mappadapp.com/offline-maps-advanced-method and get more information about this product.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure area or length can be useful for development and further analysis in e.g. Google Earth.
- Basemaps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topo map have been predefined.
- Measure area and perimeter.
- Measure distance and show the bearing from A to B.
- Capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Ability to Save\Load\Delete the measurements results.
- Export Measurement results to KML, GPX, CSV to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Export to DXF
- Export Waypoints' categories to KML, GPX, GPX as Track for Open Street Map, CSV (SD Card or cloud services).
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Direct Export and sharing of the data to Google Fusion Tables.
- Waypoints management: Add\Edit\Remove\Change category...
- Waypoints categories management: Add\Edit\Delete.
- Upload Measurements results directly to OpenStreetMap as GPX tracks.
- Support for most common units length:[m, yd, ft, km, mi], area: [m2, ha, a, acre, km2, mi2].
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Support for 3 different coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO
- Possibility to edit points labels and description
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
- GPS Tracking for measurements
- If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website.
Keywords: area, length, map, GPS, calculate, precision, measurement, waypoints, points, management, calculation, sport, travel, hill, walking, osm, forestry, agriculture, open, street, perimeter, bearing, maps, ruler, golf, area calculator, range finder, measure, area measure, distance measure, surface measurement, real estate, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, fencing, perimeter, geo, property, roof area, solar panels, roofing, Export to GPX, Export to KML, Export to CSV, Upload to OSM, Upload to OpenStreetMap, Upload GPX, save, save measurements, waypoints management, Fusion Tables, off-line maps, wms, arcgis server tiles, CAD export, DXF export, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO
of the magnetic field. So it is a simple magnetometer and can be used whereever magnetic fields
or the knowledge of the strength of a magnetic field is important.
1. Earth magnetic field: In the absence of any other magnetic field the strength of the Earth magnetic
field is shown. It is about 50 µT or less.
2. Compass: Certainly the Earth magnetic field can be used as a compass. The direction of the magnetic
field in the x/y plane (device in horizontal position) is visualized by a vector which in this case points to
north. As the absolute values are shown at the same time it is more easy to figure out if the direction shown
is really north or if nearby magnetic fields disturb the device.
3. Metal detector (iron, cobalt, nickel): This app can be uesd to detect metal. Especially iron is magnetic and changes the magnetic field strength if close to the device. The app can also be used to distinguish between metals.
As e.g. aluminum is non-magnetic, the magnetic field will not be influenced by it in contrast to iron. So if you
know it is metal but not if it is iron or not, this app will show you.
4. Electrical current detector: As an electrical current also generates a magnetic field the app can also be used to detect electrical currents even if they flow in non-magnetic metals like copper.
Incorrect values might be caused by the sensors of the device, not by the app!
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
This app can help you find metal by using the built in compass/magnetometer.
- Smart alert level setting
- Pinch to zoom the graph
- Vibration alert
- Sound / beep alert
Please note: This app can only detect magnetic/electromagnetic fields and not all metals are magnetic (e.g. coins), thus your results may vary from metal to metal. If you use a phone case with any metal in it, then this may affect your readings. Nearby computers, TVs, fridges, etc. which contains magnetic fields and may interfere with your readings.
How to use:
- Set the alert level my moving the yellow pointer.
- Enable or disable vibration and sound alerts via the settings screen.
- Have fun finding metal!
The metal/magnetic field detector may require you to move your device close to the magnetic source (10-15cm) before a reading can be done.
The normal ambient magnetic field is around 49 micro tesla (µT).
If you experience very high or low deviations from this value:
1. Ensure that you are far away from any magnetic source that might disturb the magnetometer.
2. Calibrate the magnetometer by moving the device in a figure-8 pattern, first horizontally (with display facing upwards) and then vertically (with display facing your direction).
3. If you are still experiencing unusual magnetic field readings then this may be because of an improper magnetometer in your device.
It has three main features:
- Displays the positions north, south, east and west
- Indicates grades in a "side window"
- The needle points to magnetic north
You should note that Magnetic Compass is based on the magnetometer,
so you should check that the phone is not being affected by some kind of magnetic field.
More from developer
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
to select and connect automatically to Bluetooth devices.
Be aware that it uses some undocumented internal Android stuff
So there is no guarantee that it works with future versions and
with all Andoird flavours.
!!! THIS APP IS ONLY USEFULL FOR USERS OF MY AUDIOPLAYER APP !!!
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !