PLEASE RATE: This is a free app and only through your ratings I can determine if it's worth supporting or discontinuing.
1) Control Arduino's digital and PWM pins.
2) Send text commands to Arduino Uno.
3) Receive/Send data from Arduino Uno over Bluetooth serial using the ever popular HC05 Bluetooth over serial module. It may or may not work with other Bluetooth modules.
This app used to be named Andruino but has been changed to ArduDroid to avoid a naming conflict with another app.
For complete documentation and related downloads:
You can also try my free SensoDuino app which harvests over a dozen Android phone sensors for your robotics,VR, or UAV projects:
SensoDuino also saves the captured sensor data to a comma-delimited text file for graphing and analysis. You can control the frequency of sensor data acquisition, transmission, and logging (subject to the specifications of the sensor vendor.)
For more info: http://www.techbitar.com/sensoduino.html
PLEASE RATE: This is a free app and only through your ratings I can determine if it's worth supporting or discontinuing.
SensoDuino recognizes the following Android sensors IF THEY EXIST ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer/Compass, GPS, Light Level, Audio Level , Proximity, Pressure/Barometer, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Orientation, Gravity, Linear Accelerometer, Rotation Vector, Date, and Time.
Some software (virtual) sensors relay on the presence of hardware sensors to function. For example, the gravity sensor, linear acceleration sensor, and rotation vector sensor all of these software sensors relay on the presence of hardware gyro sensor on your Android device to function.
SensoDuino also features an Android sensor scanner that will list hardware and software sensors supported by your Android device as well as key sensor specifications such as max power consumption, resolution, vendor, etc.
- Read Android sensors.
- Save android sensor data to comma-delimited text file.
- Transmit android sensor data in ASCII comma-delimited format via Bluetooth.
- List available Android device sensors both hardware and virtual (software).
- Configure speed of sensor data capture, logging, and transmission.
- Log accuracy of most sensor data.
- Keep device awake to prevent loss of sensor data logging.
- Support Android devices from version 2.33
- Import geo-tagged sensor log into Google Map or GPSvisualizer.com for location analysis.
- Stream sensor data to a PC in real-time via Bluetooth for analysis and charting.
ELECTROMECHANICS & ROBOTICS EXAMPLE
- Use SensoDuino as a UAV & IMU controller for RC airplanes, quadcopters, etc.
- Use Audio, Light , Accelerometer (motion) sensors to trigger alarms, turn things on/off.
- Design game and robot controllers.
- Much more.
SensoDuino needs your permission to perform the following tasks: log sensor data to your device SD, read GPS data, transmit sensor data via Bluetooth, read audio sensor (microphone), send application crash reports and user feedback via the internet, and network state for Google Analytics.
SENSODUINO USER GUIDE
With new features added to SensoDuino, the captured screens may look slightly different from the production screens for a while until updated screenshots are uploaded.
Scan the device, connect and use the control elements. You can act on the digital pins and analog pins.
You can also format the messages to be transmitted.
**** Try my new application : Bluetooth Control It !
more controls, more flexibility
Esse aplicativo é versão teste, logo só irá expirar podendo ser usado apenas 5 vezes. Entretanto segue o link para a versão completa para que seu app não expire.
Faça já seu teste, você não vai se arrepender, pois será uma experiência fantástica e muito divertida. Sendo de fácil utilização, podendo até uma criança utilizar sem grandes problemas.
Caso alguém tenha alguma sugestão ou duvida, caso o aplicativo não funcione em seu dispositivo entre em contato por e-mail que terei o prazer de te responder.
Peça para que possam comentar assim que utilizarem o app, para que possamos melhora-lo cada vez mais buscando a melhor interecao com o usuário.
Segue o codigo exemplo para o arduino:
n = Serial.read();
if(n == '1')
if(n == '0')
AALamp is one of the most downloaded applications to use with the arduino, with communication being via bluetooth. An app with some of the best graphical interface and is quite fun to use this application in projects such as home automation.
This application is test version, only then will expire and may be used only 5 times. However here is the link to the full version for your app does not expire.
Please have your test, you will not regret it, because it will be a fantastic experience and great fun. Being easy to use, even a child can use without major problems.
If anyone has any suggestions or doubts, if the application does not work on your device please contact us by e-mail that you'll be happy to respond.
Ask for them to comment on how to use the app, so we can improve it increasingly seeking the best interecao with the user.
Follow the example code for the arduino:
void setup ()
pinMode (13, OUTPUT);
void loop ()
n = Serial.read ();
if (n == '1 ')
digitalWrite (13, HIGH);
if (n == '0 ')
digitalWrite (13, LOW);
Use Android Bluetooth mobile device to remote control your device with Serial TTL Bluetooth Module and Arduino Board.
For Automation System ,Smart Home Automation ,light control etc.
The program features.
- Control up to 8 devices.
- Can be set Timer to ON / OFF the device and show the countdown timer.(Timer can be set to 1 minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours).
- Change and Edit your Device Name. ( Version 1.6+)
- Free Version with AD
PRO VERSION ( NO AD )
1. Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2. Arduino Microcontroller Board ( we use ET-BASE AVR EASY328 Arduino compatible)
3. 8 channel Output Relay Board
More info about hardware :
Wiring Arduino Pin Diagram
Output 1 to Pin 4 ( Arduino Board )
Output 2 to Pin 5
Output 3 to Pin 6
Output 4 to Pin 7
Output 5 to Pin 8
Output 6 to Pin 9
Output 7 to Pin 10
Output 8 to Pin 11
Bluetooth Module Tx to Pin 0
Bluetooth Module Rx to Pin 1
A data transmission via Bluetooth.
Device1 ON sent “A” , Device1 OFF sent “a”
Device2 ON sent “B” , Device2 OFF sent “b”
Device3 ON sent “C” , Device3 OFF sent “c”
Device4 ON sent “D” , Device4 OFF sent “d”
Device5 ON sent “E” , Device5 OFF sent “e”
Device6 ON sent “F” , Device6 OFF sent “f”
Device7 ON sent “G” , Device7 OFF sent “g”
Device8 ON sent “H” , Device8 OFF sent “h”
More info about Apps :
Full Android Source Code. It cost 30 - 100 USD.
Please. contact email@example.com
29 Jan 2013
This App must connect to Arduino Board and Bluetooth Module then control Servo Motor.
The Application Features
- Control 0 - 180 Degree of Servo Motor position with progress bar , knob and Fixed degree.( PWM Output )
- Auto Control Function and can adjust timing to control.
- Show Bluetooth Connection Status and Serial Data monitor. When not connect Arduino Board yet.(User Interface Disable.) When Bluetooth connected already. Then enable UI. and ready to Control.
- Free Version with Ad.
1. Arduino Board or compatible Board.
2. Serial TTL Bluetooth Module
3. Servo Motor ( We use FUTABA Model S3003 or other)
Arduino Source Code ( same USB Version )
Arduino Code ( You need to program into Arduino Board. )
Visit Hardware page at
Manual and details.
Full Android Source Code. It cost 10 - 50 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Jan 2014
Para isso utilizei uma conexão Bluetooth entre os devices. A interface bluetooth já está disponivel no celular, no Arduino existe algumas placas auxiliares que podem ser conectadas ao Arduino para efetuar a conexão.
Uma vez conectado (paired) os devices, enviaremos comandos do celular para o Arduino que interpretará os comandos e ascenderá/apagará os leds conectados na protoboard.
Mais informações: http://codeinfected.com/blog/2013/07/bluedruino-android-e-arduino/
Código fonte Android e Arduino: https://github.com/mangar/BlueDruino
Vídeo da traquitana funcionando: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpwi6-Gqao
The bluetooth device needs to be paired with the phone before use.
You have to configure the connection between the BT-device and uC yourself.
Home Ctrl 28 is not only a great home control system, it is also a fantastic learning tool for the beginning Arduino programmer- and offers plenty of customization options to the advanced user. You will not find a comparative system for this price!
The developer Klaus Pintoffl is living in Austria, and is happy to support his users in anything related to this application - Home Ctrl 28 can come true for everybody!
Home Ctrl 28 features:
- Public and private functions for each user
- Real Time Clock functions including 4 alarms
- Support for up to 4 digital temperature sensors
- 3 Profiles: Connect to up to 3 different servers!
- Unlimited number of server values and -names transmitted to the phone
- Functions can be PIN- or random-number protected
- Pro-Tab dialogue to transmit additional values to the server
- Server restores on/of states, if desired
- Delay for each function can be configured seperately
- Code-protect the whole application
- Periodically connect to server
- Intelligent function properties
- Server configuration by SD card
The EMF Analyser is professionally designed to allow you to measure the presence and strength of EMF emissions by using your device's built in tri-axis magnetic sensor (measured in microtesla). It then combines the data, like popular hardware tools, to provide an easy to interpret reading on the screen.
Ghost hunters use this to identify
* Fear cages
* Spirits, ghosts and entities
* Unexplainable paranormal activity
* Real-time EMF readings
* Numeric display
* Strength bar
* Beeping gauge
* Graph to identify anomalies
* Calibration, to remove background noise
* Elegant/simple design for ease of use
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
Here're the features of this app:
1. Metal Detector: By test, some metals, which could react with the magnetic, such as steel, iron, they could be detected by this app.
2. Shows current EMF value, in uT(microTesla)
3. Vector by (X, Y, Z)
4. uT/Time Graph
5. Vibrator Control
Keywords: Metal Detector, Megnet Detector, Megnetic Field Sensor
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
around handset device.
Metal Detector : If there is metallic goods around device, notice with sound, vibrate, and screen color.
Magnetic Field Meter : Measure intensity of Magnetic field around device.
- Move device around metallic goods, sound and vibration interval is faster than norm status and screen color changes to red.
- Indicates percentage of detecting metal rate and intensity of magnetic field.
- Pushing reset button changes metal detector that suitable for current magnetic field strength.
Magnetic Field Meter.
- Indicate current intensity of magnetic field around device.
- Main unit is “μT”.
- Pushing Change Scale Button changes range of measuring.
- Sensitivity of sensor.
- Sound On/Off.
- Vibrator On/Off.
- Measuring range or value may differ depends on sensor on device.
- It may cause of damaging sensor or device that device is in over ranged magnetic field.
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
to select and connect automatically to Bluetooth devices.
Be aware that it uses some undocumented internal Android stuff
So there is no guarantee that it works with future versions and
with all Andoird flavours.
!!! THIS APP IS ONLY USEFULL FOR USERS OF MY AUDIOPLAYER APP !!!
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted