Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9x9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3x3 subregions of the 9x9 playing board.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005.
If you play Sudoku, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power.
Japanese-style maze. Japanese "numbers must be single", meaning "Suuji wa ni kagiru dokishin" is the abbreviation Sudoku nowadays, Asia, Europe and North America that spans a very popular game. Number Place in the United States (figure placement) game, known as Diamond name in Turkey since 1994, and between us.
Which is one of the world's most coveted games of this puzzle, the letters are used instead of numbers. Numbers have nothing to do with mathematics, but of playing Sudoku does not require knowledge of addition or multiplication.
Hints are given according to the degree of difficulty of a puzzle. Given some tips taken, and executing the logic is played. Between the United States that ravaged the country, including more than 100 Sudoku, a number puzzle that intellectual intelligence power developer. On the bus, on the train, at lunch, recess is a game that can easily oynanılabilecek.
Keywords: android, Sudoku Sudoku sodoko, soduko, suduku, sudoku free, puzzles, sudoku talking, fun games, sudoku solver, honeycomb, ics, android sudoku for kids sudoku, free games, free puzzle, best sudoku, sudoku good HD
You never need a paper puzzle again!
- 4 levels: easy, medium, hard, very hard.
This game is completely free.
-Hundreds of high quality, unique puzzles
-3 different difficulties - easy, medium, and hard
-Undo and Redo
-Saves your game
-Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
-Big buttons with large fonts
Download now for free and try to win a card every day!
Download now Sudoku Jogatina and discover what everybody already knows: the Jogatina quality in unmatched.
You deserve to have more fun!
And the best part is: IT’S FREE!
Accept the challenge, download now.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Play WITH NO LIMITS! You can Play as many times as you want.
- Special Hints and Tips to help you win and improve your habilities
- Undo Button. Here you can learn while playing!
- Classic or advanced: choose your difficulty level!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Install Sudoku Jogatina now on your Android!
Discover other apps: Bingo Jogatina, Briscola Jogatina and many more!
Free Sudoku is an extension of the great Andoku, offering the same cool features and game variations:
• Standard Sudoku
• Squiggly Sudoku
The Free Sudoku extension includes 15000 new puzzles, App to SD, and a new Sudoku Strategy Tutorial, which will help you learn how to solve from the easiest puzzles for beginners to the Fiendish puzzles for advanced users.
Finally, the Interface has also been enhanced, solving a popular demand... now you can enter pencil marks with just one digit. Something many advanced users requested in previous versions of this awesome game.
This game is completely free, and will eventually be supported by unobtrusive adds.
Hope you like it, please rate us if you do!
"Sudoku by Nikoli Lite" contains 9 Sudoku puzzles with difficulty levels from easy to hard, and you play them for free! We have released other Android application packages with dozens of Sudoku puzzles. We hope you will enjoy those too.
We have worked hard to develop the Sudoku application, and with its original smartphone-like interface it has a great feel, solving Sudoku is smooth and pleasant.
- The original Sudoku interface is smartphone-like and it feels like you're solving the puzzles with a pencil.
- There are both save and quit functions, so you can interrupt your play and resume it when you wish. Easy to keep playing with even a little free time.
- Your list of problems shows which problems you solved, which you still didn't completely solve, and which are not tried yet. Try to solve all the puzzles!
- The application lets you change the orientation of the puzzles to suit you. You can always play Sudoku puzzles just the way you wish.
- The application tells you your solution time. A good way to to see how fast you can solve Sudoku problems.
- The tutorial tells you the Sudoku rules and how to solve Sudoku. No need to worry if you never did a Sudoku puzzle before.
- You can play with the layout to fit your handedness.
Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator is a 2 in 1 Sudoku Free Application, designed for phones and tablets, allowing you to:
• solve all your sudoku puzzles (partially by selecting the cells to solve, completely, or just check the playability of your sudoku game)
• generate infinitely sudoku puzzles and play with them (in 3 difficulty levels) =þ
• all with an intuitive, friendly and efficient interface
Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator also offers you a possibility to send the generated sudoku puzzles to your friends or to yourself in order to print them and play on paper.
Finally, to stimulate your neurons, Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator gives you the ability to play with pictograms (if you are bored of sudoku game numbers ! =))
♠ Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator Key Points ♠
• Automatic backup, resume your sudoku game where you have left it...
• Partial or complete sudoku puzzle solving
• Generate sudoku puzzles infinitely
• Export and share your sudoku puzzles to your friends
• Import manually any sudoku puzzle from newspapers or from other sudoku game sources and play
• Intuitive Interface
☆ Tips for Sudoku Generator ☆
In Sudoku generator, a long click on a playable cell will display a submenu.
♦ A word about the permissions required by Sudoku Solver & Sudoku Generator ♦
• Internet / Network & Communication GPS Position : required by the advertising function
• Contact Information: required by the Paypal donation function
• Vibration : allows you to have haptic feedback during your sudoku game
• Access to external memory : used by the export function in order to store temporary sudoku game data
we created this innovative sudoku free game with several various key features:
★Variations such as x-sudoku and color-sudoku
★Career statistics documentry informations about your gaming history
★Game center provides global leaderboard and achievement after sign in with Google or Amazon account, which you can share or compete with your friends or others
★Online puzzle offer you to update your puzzle from the server at any time, without re-installing the game
★Custom puzzle can let you create your own sudoku as composed by yourself, or from the papers
★More than 6000 puzzles are waiting for you
while you competing a puzzle, you will be able to
★Auto highlighted numbers for intelligent hint
★Use pencil marks
★Double-click the cell to erase numbers
★Use puzzle check function to check the errors
★Unlimited redo & undo
you can also found more useful functions like
★You can share to your friends via Google+, twitter and facebook
★Timer, you can also disable it in settings
★Selected cell highlighting
★Incorrect digits mark, as you use puzzle check
★Give us feedback in the game, with your help we'll make it better
We hope you will enjoy the stunning designs of our sudoku game! All for FREE!
Please support us with 5 stars if you like it!
We created this innovative Sudoku with 3 various modes:
- Arcade in which you will be able to choose among 5 Sudoku difficulty levels and challenge yourself constantly to beat it
- Challenge in which you will have to unlock each level one at a time. Challenge is packed with over 1000 Levels
- Time Attack in which you will have to beat as many Sudoku as possible in a set amount of time
As you complete a Sudoku level, you will be able to:
- use notes or a pencil
- use hint to highlight inconsistencies
- use the rubber to erase notes
- share sudoku level with friends
We hope you will enjoy the stunning designs of Sudoku !
••••• Game Play •••••
★ Only upgraded or paid version: eight different Sudoku variants: Classic & Jigsaw puzzles (aka Squiggly), Asterisk-, Centerdot-, Color-, Hyper-, Percent- & X-Sudokus
★ Eight difficulty levels: very easy, easy, moderate, advanced, hard, very hard, fiendish, nightmare
★ Six input methods (digit first, cell first, mixed, Andoku cell first, Andoku digit first, popup)
★ Pencil marks with auto set or auto erase
★ Persistent undo/redo
★ Auto save
★ Highlighting of selected digits and pencil marks
★ Highlighting of completed digits
★ Highlighting of incorrect digits
★ Coloring mode (cells and pencil marks) to support coloring solving techniques
★ Very advanced hint functionality
★ Analysis functionality to rate the difficulty of a Sudoku puzzle and to get a detailed list of required solving techniques
★ Game statistics: fastest, average, slowest times for each difficulty level
★ Extremely configurable
••••• Additional Features •••••
★ Sudoku Editor: create your own Sudoku puzzle from scratch
★ Sudoku Importer: import Sudoku puzzles in five different formats: *.sdk, *.sdm, *.adk, *.opensudoku, *.1gsudoku. The upgraded or paid version supports all *.adk formats including jigsaw/squiggly puzzles with extra regions.
★ Sudoku Generator: generate new Sudoku puzzles in eight difficulty levels
★ Sudoku Solver: solve any Sudoku in milliseconds
★ Sudoku Manager: create, delete, rename folders, create, copy, move, delete Sudokus, filter Sudokus according to their game status, difficulty and type
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Left-handed players (landscape)
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Touch screen, keyboard and trackball
✔ Installation on external storage (e.g. sdcard)
✔ Android 1.6-4.x
••••• Hint Functionality •••••
★ Full House
★ Hidden Single
★ Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Naked Single
★ Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
★ X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
★ Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
★ Hidden Unique Rectangle
★ Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
★ BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
★ Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
★ Sue de Coq
★ ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
★ Remote Pairs
★ Bidirectional Cycles
★ Forcing X-Chains
★ Forcing XY-Chains
★ Nishio Forcing Chains
★ Double Forcing Chains
★ Contradiction Forcing Chains
★ Region Forcing Chains
★ Cell Forcing Chains
If you like the game, don't forget to rate it!
The free version is ad supported
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
More from developer
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !