Work Log Pro unlocks all of the features of Work Log, including: importing and exporting all your shifts, removing ads and support for multiple jobs.
*Work Log Pro unlocks all of the features of Work Log. Both Work Log and Work Log Pro must be installed in order to benefit from all of the features available.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Keep track of multiple jobs, each with their own settings
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commision or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
• Easily backup and restore all shifts to keep all of your information safe and to easily transition to a new device
• Export your recorded shifts as a spreadsheet (.CSV) by week, month, year, pay period or all recorded shifts.
• Ad free
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet and work salary calculator
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
to select and connect automatically to Bluetooth devices.
Be aware that it uses some undocumented internal Android stuff
So there is no guarantee that it works with future versions and
with all Andoird flavours.
!!! THIS APP IS ONLY USEFULL FOR USERS OF MY AUDIOPLAYER APP !!!
Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted