• Direct time recording during an activity
• Possible to change start time during time recording
• Add or change entries afterwards
• Each entry is assigned to a client, project and activitiy
• Add hourly rate for each project (optional)
• Show total list (the log) for all entries
• Use filter to display required entries only
• Sort the log ascending or descending by date and time
• Display time exactly per minute or rounded (5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes)
• Quick evaluation by displaying the daily and total sum of entries, their duration and turnover
• Add notes for each entry (optional)
• Backup and restore the database on an SD card (allows transfer between Free version and Pro version)
• Statistics for monthly and annual totals as well as monthly average
• Background (light / dark)
• Language (German / English)
• Date (short / extended format)
• Export date (short format)
• Date separator (dot / dash / slash)
• Duration (hours and minutes / decimal hours)
• Time (24 or 12 hour format)
• Decimal separator (comma / point)
• First day of the week (every day of the week)
Also in the Pro version:
• Export filtered entries to CSV or HTML file to an SD card or directly via email for further use on the PC
• CSV files import
AudioPlayer is an ideal player, when you wish to organize your audio files in a directory and create your own playlists.
AudioPlayer can play audio files compatible with your device.
As an indication AudioPlayer plays: MP3, AMR, AAC, PCM WAV, OGG, MP4a, 3GP and playlists done in M3U.
AudioPlayer has for devices running Android versions better than 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) audio effects (equalizer, bass boost and stereo widening) are available.
- play your own playlists including a shuffle mode.
- support for nested playlists (up to 16 levels)
- Show ID2V1 and ID3V2 datas (title, artist, album, description).
- Show Vorbis comment in FLAC files.
- Go back or forward in your lists.
- Go forward on a small/medium/large (adjustable) jump along the track.
- Play in a loop mode.
- Store playback settings when there is a shutdown (playlists, track/chapter, play position, and volume). It starts where you stopped.
- Activate a pause mode during in-outgoing calls.
- Configure audio effects and store them in presets.
AudioPlayer is also available for purchase if you wish an ads free version!
You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
You can request for a hint for a selected field.
A field can be marked by a long touch.
Sudokus can be saved and loaded and exported in a PNG file.
Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
All entries in the database are encrypted with AES-256.
The entries can be organized in categories..
For every entry you can choose an icon and add as much input fields as you need.
For every input field you can give a meaningful name.
It is also possible to add small (<700 kByte) binaries to the entry fields
e.g. for storing software keys, the private part of public keys and so on.
From the database with the encrypted entries a backup copy can be made on your SD card.
It is also possible to restore a backup from SD card.
For every day you can add a text entry.
For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
You can specify an additional mark for each entry.
You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
You can search in the diary for expressions.
You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
There is a widget you can place on your mobile phone desktop.
The start of week and three optional color-coded weekdays can be adjusted
to select and connect automatically to Bluetooth devices.
Be aware that it uses some undocumented internal Android stuff
So there is no guarantee that it works with future versions and
with all Andoird flavours.
!!! THIS APP IS ONLY USEFULL FOR USERS OF MY AUDIOPLAYER APP !!!
Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.
For every break coding guess you make you get a feedback.
A red peg when color and position are matching.
A yellow peg when color matches but not the position.
Have a lot of fun!
You can create your own dictionaries in several ways.
You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
You can edit every dictionary entry.
You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
OpenDictionary can handle more than 100 000 entries per dictionary !