Those who want to see the date and battery at a glance!
Slow identification are using smartphones!
This application if one is ~!
The top bar of the battery status is displayed as an icon.
Displays the date and day of the week top bar status icons.
Display test Killer icon at the top of the bar.
Try the simple task killer function and at-a-glance battery icon and the date and day of the week icon.
1 Content with the details of the battery display the details of the date the day of the week top bar.
2 You can specify the menu to select applications that can be run.
3 May simply be able to terminate a running application.
- Add widgets characters
You can check the remaining battery widget and status bar notification.
Minimize battery drain.
(Only displays the remaining battery charge, does not detect when the battery is Screen Off Screen On when the gauge is a slight delay in the information display.)
However, due to other memory cleanup program at the end of the forced can malfunction.
- The remaining battery
- Use widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- Battery status information.
[[Now with Buzz Launcher support]]
Battery Widget Z can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
* Battery saving tips
WIFI and GPS when not in use, put off.
To reduce the use of the same features of the application-driven service.
- Automatic data synchronization is used only when necessary.
- Reduce the number of the home screen widget update manually using the Time Stretch /
☆ You can change icon of the note.
☆ You can change background color of the note.
☆ You can change text color of the note.
☆ You can change text size of the note.
☆ You can expand size of the note.(from Jelly Bean)
☆ You can turn on/off the note by widget.
☆ You can turn on/off by note by shaking device.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Smart Statusbar is the first and only Status bar enabler in full screen app. You can now reveal status bar in any Full screen app with gesture.
Imagine you are watching movie and you want to know what time it is, with Smart Statusbar you can do a finger swipe as you were trying to expand status bar on top of the screen to reveal it. No more back to home screen and leave what you are doing to get info you need in full screen app.
feedback welcome. Note - It doesn't work in Honeycomb and ICS tablet version because there is no such need..
show your battery percentage.
The main features are:
- battery indicator.
- information about your battery.
- battery design - circle.
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Cute characters that tells you the amount of remaining battery!
- Battery level information
- Widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- The battery status information
- Wifi, gps, bluetooth, rotate, bright, airplane mode control
- Changeable theme (currently supported theme: acorn, banana)
§ How to use
1. Press an empty space on the launcher.
2. Please choose the widget item.
3. Select Hyomi Battery Widget!
4. properly placed on the launcher are done.
- If it is terminated by another program, it is possible to cause a malfunction.
* This application, the ad has been inserted. The position information is used only advertisement of location-based.
* keyword : cute, battery, save, saver, widget, indicator, acorn, banana, easy, handy, monkey, squirrel, task killer
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.