A new concept of listening and communication within companies
Would you like to know in real time your customers' opinion on a specific product? Or ask your employees what they think of the latest strategic decision made in your company? Or even participate in the hottest debates about any current issue?
Join Wikiopps, the ultimate opinion app that enables you in a simple, fast and entertaining manner to encourage listening and participation within all types of companies and organizations, be them big or small, public or private. Thanks to Wikiopps, you will be able to create groups and launch debates to know the opinion of any stakeholder or focus group you want: employees, clients, suppliers, partners, etc.
It is not a traditional polling app. Rather, it is a new concept of communication for companies. An innovative solution to improve your company’s efficiency and productivity.
Who is it aimed at?
At any person, company or organization that wants to know the opinion of the people in their surroundings. It can be used by any person as well as by associations, small businesses and big brands. By anyone who wants to ask and know other people’s opinion.
Examples of use?
- The owner of a small store asks a group of regular customers their opinion on different aspects of the business.
- A big company’s board of directors uses the App to know the opinion of the employees, teams, franchises, customers and suppliers.
- An association uses it as a tool to foster participation between its associate members.
Possible usages by sector:
• Client panels: any company can create a group, public or private, and inquire its customers.
• Education: professors can raise questions before, during and after the classes to analyze the level of the students and ask for feedback about their teaching method.
• Conferences and exhibitions: attendees can be asked to leave a review, rate the quality of the event, give their opinion about the speakers or simply to comment about any aspect related to the event.
• Mass media: in both magazines, newspapers and on TV, the Smartphone can become an alternative to opine in real time about what is being read, watched or listened.
• Small businesses: a fast and simple suggestion box.
What is an opinion group?
It is a debate circle where its participants can start debates concerning a particular topic. These groups can be either private or public. Users can join their favorite groups to participate in already-existing debates or even to raise their own queries and questions.
What is a debate?
It is a question raised within a group, with the goal of knowing the opinion of the rest of participants. Debates can be of different types: multiple choice, rating or even open-format questions. In any case, you can publish your opinion and interact with other users. The results of the debates published within public groups are visible for any user of the App, whereas the ones published within private groups can only be seen by the respective group’s participants.
Why should I use Wikiopps?
• A cross-platform solution: have access to the App from your Smartphone or PC, with a responsive design to maximize your user experience.
• Closeness: a permanent communication channel, with a very friendly and easy-to-use interface.
• Efficiency: save time and money and obtain high-response rates.
• Real-time answers: raise questions at any time and obtain instant results.
• Multiapplication: a useful solution for any type of sector and organization.
In summary, Wikiopps is a very versatile tool that enables you to ask people and know their opinion in a fast, simple and entertaining manner. Join our community and start listening!
Wikiopps, the perfect solution to know your focus groups' opinion in real time.