Using C3D Mobile, you will be fully informed on all the details of the model and parameters that are needed on the move. No need to go back to the office to verify, check, or print the drawings before heading to the construction site. Share your models and revisions using DropBox, Gmail, …etc.
C3D Mobile works hand in hand with the C3D Interactive Desktop solution. Usage of C3D Mobile includes:
WORKFACE PLANNING & WORK PACKAGING (IWP)
- Group components based on construction requirements and schedule and man-hour constraints.
- Create inter-departmental between the different engineering disciplines at various levels of the work break down structure (WBS) and organizational breakdown structure (OBS).
VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
- Allows early engagement of stakeholders by providing a copy of the model having the requested user specific data and properties.
- Role based visualization of the performance.
- Hierarchy is highly customizable, allowing analysis at various level of details.
LEAN CONSTRUCTION & FRONT-END LOADING
- Build a relation between the readiness list and the construction components.
- Allows pull-driven construction methods thru linking various objects from different disciplines.
VISUALIZE PROGRESS STATUS
- Daily progress reports from sites are shown in 3D model thru various colors.
- With multiple colorization capability, different progress objectives can be analyzed.
VISUALIZE MATERIAL AVAILABILITY
- The result of material assignment can be visualized in 3D models.
- User can check material assignment from purchase orders, shipping manifests, packing lists, and visualize it in 3D model.
CHECK BOQ & ESTIMATE at COMPONENT LEVEL
- Link and create relationships between BOQ templates and 3D components.
- Report the BOQ result as a property tied to a 3D component or a group of 3D component depending on granularity level.
C3D Mobile works with various types of industry, such as General Construction (BIM compliant designs), Heavy Civil, Oil & Gas (ISO-15926, reputed design authoring), Power Plants, Chemicals, and more…
Having C3D Interactive as its desktop counterpart, the user can publish to C3D Mobile the whole model or part of a model depending user, location, activity, and any other filtering criteria. Convert models coming from industry standard file formats and multiple design authoring tools. The converted models are then combined to be linked to your plan and WBS coming from reputed scheduling applications.
Sample models for mechanical and civil are available to download thru in-app.
For more information, visit http://c3d.com
This application has been developed in collaboration with the engineering office construireonline.
To use the application, first go to the website at http://virtualplan3d.com. Then, run the application Virtual Plan 3D, scan plan's QR-Code and point your smartphone to the plan present on the screen. The virtual plan and its interior design will appear on your smartphone.
Alternatively, you can also print the available plans and point your smartphone on the printed plan.
QR / Logo 3D Scanner lets you enjoy true 3D high-detail models and view them from all angles (inside & outside). With its unique FreeFlight mode, QR / Logo 3D Scanner creates an amazing 3D experience! Aim the scanner at QR code or scan the logo in order to reach the 3D model. Once you scan the QR code or logo, the 3D model will appear. Use the viewing interface on the left to zoom in/out, reset the viewing angle, and toggle between the different views. Look around holding your device or touch the screen to navigate and change the viewing angle.
Our unique scanner suggests a new interesting way to advertise. Companies can now introduce their products right into the customers phone or tablet, moreover, the product itself is displayed in a unique and interactive way, the user will 'feel' the product in his own hand. Over the next years we expect to see considerable growth on advertisement at the mobile field, advertising agencies are only starting to understand its huge potential. Our breakthrough technology will help your product reach the vast majority of potential buyers.
To view demo 3D models, go to http://3dscannerapp.com/English/qrlogo.html and scan the QRs and/or logos.