Track your pitch count and get accurate speed information based on the timing of the pitch.
Useful for scouting or monitoring pitches. Radar Gun is also a useful application for any baseball team manager!
After you have finished with recording, you can save your track. It will be stored in the root folder of your sd-card as an .kml file. By default, the name of the .kml file is the current date and time, so you exactly know when you logged your track.
If you have installed Google Earth on your desktop, just double click the .kml file. Google Earth will open and it will show your track.
For your pleasure, some extra information will be shown on the screen of Sports Tracker while recording, such as your current position (latitude, longitude, altitude) and your current speed.
Since Version 1.1 it´s also possible to see your current position on a google maps screen.
NOTE: Please do not give this application a bad rating because of it´s easy buildup - there are some other similiar applications that have a lot more extras BUT this is not the apprecation of Sportstracker.
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- compare yourself with friends via leaderboard
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- view weekly stats and summary
- manage your Sportlyzer user profile
- live data sync with bluetooth heart rate monitors (Zephyr HxM, Polar H7 and other Bluetooth SMART devices)
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
From version 1.23 we have dropped Android 2.2 support for brighter future.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
- Find accounts on the device - required to show suggestions when entering email for Login and Register
You can also setup your own personal cycle tracking, and share a web link with friends to watch your progress in real time.
• Friends can watch your progress in real time
• Safety - so event organizers can monitor your progress
• Replay the event - when did you pass your competitor!
To view a sample cycling event go to http://forecast.predictwind.com/tracking/race/graperide
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your cycle event activated.
There is a free 1 week trial to send GPS tracking data. After the trial period you may choose to purchase the one-time US$3 App for unlimited tracking (in any event) for 3 months. This can be purchased in the App. Viewing the event is Free.
• Opening the App then select your organisation and event.
• Click on the button “View Tracking”.
• On the map view all the tracks in real-time, or use the time slider to replay the event.
• Use the search box (your friend's name) to locate their most recent track update.
• After opening the App, select your organisation, event, division and enter your name.
• On event day make sure your battery is charged, Turn on Tracking, and take your phone.
• Turn off Wifi and Bluetooth to save battery.
• Reboot phone or close all other apps for optimum battery performance.
• Put phone in a waterproof case
The data usage for the App is approximately 1 MB for a cycling event.
For more detailed instructions please visit www.cycletrackerapp.com
This application is simple to operate. Just click the Blue button and start running, biking, hiking or kicking ass in the activity of your choice.
Can’t watch enough great sports moments? Thuuz is a must-have app for you. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Steelers-Ravens game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Verlander no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. Personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
The world-class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby and Golf - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
6. My at-a-glance sports update with the Thuuz home-screen widget
* Thuuz currently supports only Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football
** Thuuz currently provides TV and online viewing information only for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports.
* Men's NCAA basketball tournament
* Women's NCAA basketball tournament
* Create Brackets
* Current game time and scores appear on the results bracket
* Create and run your own pools
Any bracket entered in a pool is locked when the tournament starts. Make sure you've completed your picks by Thursday.
Pools created after the tournaments starts are unofficial. Users will be able to join them but there's no protection against a users changing his bracket like there is for pools created before the tournament started.
Added the ability to speculate, fill out the remaining results and see how it affects your pool.
Add an option to graph the pool standings. This shows the pool standings by round for each round of the tournament.
Auto-update game times and scores when returning to BracketTracker after the device has been off or in another app for more than 1 minute.
Fix a crash if there was a problem communicating with the server.
Fix a crash when attempting the leave the pool player list before it's finished loading.
Completed brackets now open in a view only mode to prevent accidental modification. Press the edit button to allow changes.
The size of team names increases as you zoom in.
Allow zooming in farther than before.
Restored the background of the champion, I accidentally removed it with the last update.
Highlight games that are in progress.
Show full team names if there's enough space. E.g. on tablets or when zoomed in.
Fixed a crash when returning to BracketTracker from another application.
Fixed a bug displaying scores.
Finish support for live scores.
Finish support for highlighting correct and incorrect picks.
Show points and points possible for each bracket on the pool view.
Crash fixes. One of which triggers a crash anytime a device running 2.1 or 2.2 attempts to view a bracket.
Added game times to the bracket view.
Fixed a bug rotating the bracket view on phones.
Minor layout tweaks.
Allow zooming in the bracket view.
Fix a possible crash resuming the app after it's been idle.
Support for the women's tournament.
How will anyone find me? How can alert someone for my rescue?
S.O.S. Sport monitors your movement via GPS or Accelerometer if for a time (which you define) it does not detect that you are moving, SOS Sport will initiate an alarm that you can cancel (if it were a false detection). If not, SOS Sport sends SOS for you as an SMS to designated contact with your coordinates (Latitude, Longitude) so they can go find you, or warn emergency services.
SOS Sport is fully automatic. Once activated, there is NO need to do anything. If it does not detect movement in the time that you specify, SOS will send an SMS for your rescue. This is logical. If you're seriously injured or unconscious, how do you call something for help?
SOS Sport is useful for running, riding, hiking… etc. All sports! Use it anytime your alone and have peace of mind know that someone will be able to find you.
This application is independent. You can still use your regular tracker: Sport Tracker, Endomondo, OruxMaps, etc. Remember, it's a complement for your safety.
* I created this application because I practice and mountain biking and am often out alone. If you think it can be improved, please send me an email with your proposal or improvement and I'll be happy to consider it.
* Remember that you could be in a place without coverage, SOS Sport will not be able to send an SMS in this case. So sport with responsibly!
- 20 sports available
- Audio feedback during session
- Metric/Imperial measurement units
- Laps comparsion after the session
- Start with GPS fix or countdown to start
- Backup your sessions as GPX or KML
- Monitor heart rate with Polar Wearlink+ BT
- Share on Facebook/Twitter/Google+
Set your fps (or m/s if you prefer), and check all your airsoft gun statistics. All by one click!
Statistics in 1.0 version:
- Fps and m/s automatic conversion
- The Kinetic Energy
- The firing range (in meters) and the necessary time
- Dangerousness of your gun
This version also implements:
- Pellet's weight
All of these specifications are based in professional studios, including U.S. Army.
Airsoft is one of the most interesting sports, but security must be the main factor. Use always right glasses, and look for fun!
* Any suggestions that you as user can have, please use the developer's contact email. You will be responded as soon as possible. Thank you so much.
- How many steps you have taken
- How long distance you have walked
- How many calories you have burned
- Your average speed and the time you have walked
Walk Tracker also keeps daily statistics. You can browse the statistics either as a bar chart or as a table.
This is the free ad-supported version of Walk Tracker. A paid ad-free version is also available on Google Play. Just search for “Walk Tracker”
Features coming in future release:
-Exporting of statistics to a PC
-More customizable user interface
-Set event alerts so you never miss a game start, scoring play, or close game situation.
-Follow live sports news from award-winning bloggers and experts.
-Get all the details with new Game, Team, and Player pages.
-Add or edit your top teams to get relevant news, personalized for you.
-Sign in to track your Fantasy Football players directly from Game Details.
-Expand Player pages for detailed season stats and Fantasy Sports news.
-Sign in to instantly sync your settings and history across devices.
-Widgets are unavailable if you put the app on your SD card
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207810
More from developer
Preppers unite! How can you prepare for the apocalypse if you can't remember all the items you need? Now you can conveniently organize and track everything you need to survive. Features include:
* Tons of categories to effectively organize your items
* Bartering helper - shows you what items you have an excess of
* Easy, intuitive interface...start adding items immediately!
* Option to search for any of your items on Amazon with 1 click
* Email entire list of saved items
* Option to arrange items alphabetically or in the order they were saved
* Backup all data to SD card and share backup file via email, Dropbox, etc
* Very minimal ads
* IT'S FREE!
The network access permission is only required to show the small ads at the bottom of the screen. No entered data is ever transmitted from your device.
The external storage permission is required to backup the data to the SD card.
* all ads are removed
* 40 gun slots
* "Compare Guns" option to compare the rounds fired,
cleanings, and dry fires between all 40 guns
* practice buzzer with multiple timer settings for training
purposes plus a visual indicator if the environment is too
loud to hear your phone
* ability to import all data from the free version
Gun Tracker gives you the ability to keep detailed records for your guns. You can track things like the number of rounds fired, cleanings, etc as well as keep notes on individual range sessions. Range and cleaning sessions are automatically organized according to the date they were entered but can be manually edited at a later time.
* save the make/model, color, date acquired, purchase price, modifications, and serial number for each gun
* save special notes for each gun
* save rounds fired, cleanings, failures, and dry fires for each gun
* save individual range sessions that are automatically sorted by date
* save individual cleaning sessions that are automatically sorted by date
* e-mail all of the info saved for each individual gun
* compare statistics between saved guns
* Earning "badges" based on what you've entered into the app makes logging gun info fun!
* save 3 pictures for each gun
* Password protect your gun information
* change the background to a variety of colors
* practice buzzer with multiple timer settings and option
for visual indicator
* backup all data to SD card which can then be emailed, uploaded to Dropbox, etc
* import saved data from the free version of Gun Tracker so you don't have to re-enter your gun info
* NO automatic backup to any online servers. You can manually backup data but otherwise, ONLY YOU have access to your sensitive gun information
***Read/Write to the SD card permissions are required in order for Gun Tracker to be able to backup your data***
I am consistently working to improve Gun Tracker. If you have any questions or suggestions for Gun Tracker, don't hesitate to contact me through the options menu of the app. If you encounter an error, please contact me so that I can fix it instead of leaving negative feedback. Thanks.
tags: gun, log, logger, track, tracker, firearm, weapon, ammo, database, serial number, range, dry, fire, rounds, ammunition, usage, diary, cleanings
If your child has been begging you for a smartphone but you are worried about data overages, Kids Data Lock is here to help! Check out the following features to see why Kids Data Lock is the solution:
~ Block mobile data usage.
~ Monitor mobile data - if mobile data is enabled manually, Kids Data Lock will block it again AND send you a text message letting you know that the child tried to enable it.
~ Password protect the app - if an unauthorized user tries to guess the password 3 times, Kids Data Lock sends you a text message letting you know.
~ **Uninstall protection - extra steps have been added to make it difficult for your child to uninstall Kids Data Lock. Plus, if your child succeeds, a text message is automatically sent to inform you.
~ Reboot protection - Kids Data Lock will automatically start itself and block data after a reboot.
~ WIFI is still allowed - since using WIFI is free, your child can still enjoy browsing the web and downloading apps through a WIFI connection.
~ Calls and text messages are allowed - your child can still call/text even while data usage is blocked.
~ Perfect for family share data plans! Add your child on to your account without having to bump up your family data plan.
~ Extremely easy 3 step setup process. You will be up and running very quickly!
Please note, Kids Data Lock must be downloaded on the phone you wish to block. (not on the parent's phone!)
*Notice to tablet users: Most tablets do not support text messaging. Kids Data Lock will still work on your tablet but due to this restriction, it will not notify you via text message if the user tries to disable Kids Data Lock. I am currently working on a solution for this. (possibly replacing the "auto text" feature with an "auto email" feature)
** The Android operating system does not allow an app to completely block itself from being uninstalled. (this is an Android safety feature to prevent viruses, etc) Kids Data Lock does make itself difficult to uninstall, though. Plus, as always, if the child manages to uninstall it, the parent's phone will automatically be sent a text message informing them of what happened.
I actively support all of my apps. If you have a question or problem with the app, please email me! I will work to address your concern as quickly as possible.
tags: kids, child, data, lock, block, usage, tracker, track, overage, limit, stop, mobile, plan, parental, control