Updated from 1.0 to 2.0
Features : Practice the HINDI alphabets in a traditional way. This is exclusively for HINDI Alphabets.
*** ADS FREE VERSION ***
The front side of the card displays a sanskrit character.
The back of the card displays the name of the letter.
Ideal for beginners wishing to learn Hindi.
The practical design of these cards makes them easy to use.
A couple of cards a day will further develop your sign reading skills. Try this app today!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Devanagari also called Nagari is the alphabet used in India and Nepal used to script Standard Hindi, Marathi, Nepali, Sanskrit and other languages at this region of the world.
The first version of Hindi app includes all characters available in Devanagari alphabet used in Standard Hindi, Marathi and Nepali including vocals (and it diacritic form), consonants, diacritic signs and numbers.
You can check at first Hindi Lite (without tablet support yet) version at Hindi Lite Android Market page and if you like it get it after.
Keep in touch with us at http://twitter.com/stopapps">@stopapps<\a> to be informed about latest updates and newest apps.
- install to SD card
- sounds of letters (26 letters of English alphabet)
- animal flashcards for babies
- each ABC letter has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each Alphabet character
- helps child pronounce letters
- phonics games for kids
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study alphabet with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- alphabet for toddlers
- alphabet sounds
- letters sounds
- numbers for preschoolers
- letters for pictures
- letters for kids
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- alphabet tracing
- alphabet games
- sounds of letters
- alphabet song
- letters and numbers
- phonics for kids
- phonics awareness
- phonetic alphabet
Kids will be able:
- Learn Letter Sounds
- Build Letter Blocks
- Pop Letter Bubbles
- Make words
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated word and sound. Alphabet flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
An alphabet is a standard set of letters which is used to write one or more languages based on the general principle that the letters represent phonemes of the spoken language. This is in contrast to other types of writing systems, such as logographies, in which each character represents a word, morpheme or semantic unit, and syllabaries, in which each character represents a syllable.
A true alphabet has letters for the vowels of a language as well as the consonants. The first "true alphabet" in this sense is believed to be the Greek alphabet, which is a modified form of the Phoenician alphabet. In other types of alphabet either the vowels are not indicated at all, as was the case in the Phoenician alphabet, or else the vowels are shown by diacritics or modification of consonants, as in the devanagari used in India and Nepal.
The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters – the same letters that are found in the basic Latin alphabet:
Majuscule forms (also called uppercase or capital letters)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The exact shape of printed letters varies depending on the typeface. The shape of handwritten letters can differ significantly from the standard printed form (and between individuals), especially when written in cursive style.
Written English uses a number of digraphs, such as ch, sh, th, wh, qu, etc., but they are not considered separate letters of the alphabet. Some traditions also use two ligatures, æ and œ, or consider the ampersand (&) part of the alphabet.
The names of the letters are rarely spelled out, except when used in derivations or compound words, derived forms , pronunciation of certain acronyms , and in the names of objects named after letters .
The letters A, E, I, O, and U are considered vowel letters, since they represent vowels; the remaining letters are considered consonant letters, since when not silent they generally represent consonants. However, Y commonly represents vowels as well as a consonant, as very rarely does W. Conversely, U sometimes represents a consonant.
The letter most frequently used in English is E. The least frequently used letter is Z.
The app covers all the topics of TET Paper 1&2 content to cover all subjects, with reading content and multiple-choice questions, mock tests with play and win contest, Instant results, and very useful performance reports.
The app allows the user:
• Attempt Multiple Choice Questions – Multiple Times
• Review progress in each attempt
• Auto checking of Answers
• Take timed tests
• Play and Win Contest
Tet Guru app allows the users practice more efficiently because of anytime anywhere practicing & self assessment with instant reports and analysis.
We strongly recommend this content as this will immensely benefit the preparation of the TET exams as it covers the complete syllabus of the exams and improves general understanding of the student of his course and concepts.
* No need of internet connection (Except for updates / Live Test)
* Thousands of Questions (No monthly updates).
* Sample Test
* Test Series
- Subject wise Test (Parisar Abhays, Math, Marathi, English, Bal Maharashtra & Adhyapan Sashra)
- Chapter wise Test
- Practice Test
- Live Test per month (Online Facility, in paid app live test will be conducted per week) -With Full Support in Premium version,
- Live Test Topper List City and State Wise (Online Facility) - AIR / All India Rank
- My Statistics (View Results of Each Test, analyze your past attempts with graphs, and plan your studies accordingly.)
* Brief Solution to the questions.
* Review your attempts.
* Exam Notifications (Online / Offline Facility)
* News related to exam schedule
* Online Solution Help (Through Social Media and Phone Calls)
* Share your results through any social media / email / MMS / other apps.
* Share your doubts through any social media / email / MMS / other apps.
Success in Pocket!!
TET is an exam where lakhs of student attend but only a few hundred succeed! Why?
Because TET is the exam where you need effective time utilize with maximum study coverage.
Next question comes to your mind is that how to use time efficiently and maximize the learning?
Solution to this problem is, we should have all Practice Material with us all the times.
YES!! Our app has one stop solution for this.
We address some of the most crucial issues with the help of this app.
Problem: I completed my first topic and wish to see how good I am?
Our Solution: Solve chapter wise test and evaluate yourself.
Problem: I completed a subject.
Our Solution: Solve topic wise test and evaluate where you stand.
Problem: I finished studying all the subjects.
Our Solution: Solve Practice Test
Problem: Where do i stand in the competition?
Our Solution: Participate in weekly live test and get to know your AMR (All Maharashtra Rank).
Problem: How am i progressing in my studies?
Our Solution: Check my statistics section, and plan accordingly.
Practice wherever you want and whenever you wish... to secure the good marks.
1. Reading / Letters learning
- Hindi Alphabets (Vowels & Consonants) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, hindi word, English meaning and Pronunciation by voice playback & in English
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Hindi words - Fruits, Animals, Birds and Body Parts
6. Hindi Rhymes
Then here is an app for you.
By using this app you and your kids gets a good grab on Hindi Alphabets and its pronunciation using English.
Hindi is written in Devanagari alphabet and draws vocabulary from Sanskrit.
Devanagari is a form of alphabet called an abugida, as each consonant has an inherent vowel (a), that can be changed with the different vowel signs.
So download and try it. Please rate and comment if you like it.
-Easy way to learn Hindi for Kids.
-Implementation of Hindi Vowels (Swar) and Consonants (Vyanjan) with pictures in this app.
About Hindi Language:
-Hindi (हिन्दी) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken all over India.
-The Hindi Alphabets (हिन्दी अक्षरमाला ), just like English alphabets consists of Vowels (स्वर) and Consonants (व्यंजन).
Alphabet Writing (Tracing):-
Practice writing of each alphabets . Click of draw icon to write alphabets.
-Hindi alphabets are complicated to draw, so added writing for each alphabets.
-Shown dotted line with number with preference.
-After tracing alphabets user can save the it to Phone Gallery.
-You can use different color, brush for painting.
ABOUT US :
Our aim to provide Educational apps for kids. We are creating simple application to Preschool toddler. We always try to give good App to easy learning. We are in continuous progress in app creation with learning, innovation and implementation.
in addition to making new application, we are still making improvement in our existing applications.
Important Note for Parents:-
- With internet connection on, this app may display third party Advertisements or social networking websites links.
Please provide your suggestion and feedback for this app.
- Quiz improves kids skills .
- You can track your baby performance through this app.
- Your child can learn easily by flipping the pages.
- Added voice for each letters
- Kids learn vowels.
- Consonants for toddlers.
- Educational flip cards for your kids.
- Sound for Vowels and Consonants.
- Improve memory.
- Quiz for children.
- Baby can learn Hindi Alphabets with fun.
- Mute voice while kids reading.
- Random puzzle for kids
- Quick navigation using dialog.
- Toddlers performance Stats.
Your feedbacks and comments are always welcome.