Welcome to Gran Canaria’s Regional Government’s official museums App: Museum Casa Colon (Columbus’ House Museum) and Perez Galdos House-Museum, both located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria; Leon y Castillo House-Museum, located in Telde; Tomas Morales House-Museum in Moya; and the Cueva Pintada (Painted Cave) Archaeology Site and Museum, Antonio Padron House-Museum and the Indigenous Art (Arte Indigenista) in Galdar.
This App will help you organise your visit and will guide you at all times while providing interesting information so that you can enjoy the rich historical and cultural heritage of the island: the pre-Hispanic era, relationship between the Canary Islands and America, contemporary history, art and literature heritage.
- Useful information about each museum: location, opening hours, webpage, etc.
- Audios, videos, 360º images of the most interesting objects in the museums.
- 360º virtual tour.
- GPS and beacons to provide you with information on nearby sites of interest.
- Contents available on video with Spanish Sign Language.
Available in various languages:
- Colon’s House and the Cueva Pintada Archaeology Site and Museum: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Russian.
- Other museums: Spanish, English, German and French.
The use of headphones is recommended.