This app certainly prevents late night wake ups from noisy notifications.
Have a good sleep~
- Choose to allow incoming call or text from selected contacts.
- Option enables emergency call which is repeatedly called certain times within certain timeout is allowed to ring, even in No Disturb mode.
- Can schedule auto switching No Disturb mode, between day and night.
- Can add exception schedule for going to No Disturb mode within normal mode hours.
- Auto reply by text of missed calls during No Disturb mode.
- Option to receive calls with vibration instead of mute.
*** Translate contributors
German - Sascha Uftring, Michael Lohmar
More contributors needed for other languages.
** Update history
- Weekly schedule brought back
- Ocassionally go to normal mode when it was silent or vibrate
- Patch for potential force close after update
- Starred(favorite)contact option revived
- Additional end time info shown alongside duration.
- Time set method changed to start time, duration pair.
- Bypass contacts changed from starred contacts to direct selection.
- fixed issues with back to sound mode when service terminated by Android.
certain phone number formatting would't allow bypass.
-Separate setting for bypassing phone and sms of favorite contacts
-HD app icon
-On some devices, after user set to vibrate, receiving call would change to normal mode. Now it won't.
Fixed playing ring tone recursively
Blocking auto text reply for certain numbers
You can set prefix of numbers which will not get auto text reply.
Separated by comma for multiple prefixes.
- NFC tag support.
can write two command, toggle no disturb, toggle schedule mode.
when writing tag previous data will be deleted.
turn NFC service on to use it.
No Disturb mode toggle widget.
Indexer in contact list.
If you fed up to be worried by call or SMS during sleep or important meeting - this app designed specially for you.
Nights Keeper blocks all calls, but “white list” contacts will be able to go through. You can specify separate contacts or groups in your exceptions list.
You can create several profiles for different week days and time. In addition to the night profile, you can create the day profile too. It's important for those who work at night or like to take a nap afternoon. If you work by shifts app has solution for you as well.
If you decided to take in a movie or have important meeting, you can use «Don't disturb» profile that can be managed by home screen widget.
App can automatically send SMS notification to the blocked caller just to let him know that you are ok.
And if you are worry about urgent call from a contact not specified in your "white list", you can use «Emergency call» option. In this case caller will go through after several attempts.
You can specify night ringtone, special volume level and ascending ring.
App can help you to save your battery life by turning off Auto Sync, Mobile Network, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at night.
Some features available only for PRO version. The license can be purchased by in-app billing. Support developer and get all application features on all your devices. Price is about $2.99.
If you have any questions, please, visit our FAQ page first:
Dindy works quite the same as the iPhone's Reply with Message and Do Not Disturb mode, only smarter :)
For example, before going to sleep you start the "Night" profile. The first time a mobile contact calls or texts, Dindy silences the phone and sends an SMS reply automatically asking to call (or call again) if it's important or urgent. When the same person calls, Dindy will make the phone ring to let you know a call requires your attention. In addition, contacts in the whitelist can bypass this behavior.
* Per profile features:
- Simple setup
- Highly customizable and versatile
- Optional SMS response to mobile contacts calls
- Optional SMS response to SMS messages from contacts
- Configurable whitelist behavior
- Optional time limit
- Small (1x1) start/stop widgets
- Support for automation apps like Locale, Tasker, Llama and AppAlarm for all your DND automation needs
- Can be used as a simple SMS auto-responder to calls and text messages (e.g. when you're away from your phone)
* And even more:
- Create as many profiles as you like
- 5 pre-defined modifiable profiles: Away, Busy, Car, Meeting, Night
- Widgets can be used as a silent/vibrate/normal toggle
- Battery friendly
- No nag screens
- No ads
- No Internet connection required (your privacy is safe)
* Please consider donating 1$ US on the website if you find this app useful. Thanks!
Keywords: DND, do not disturb, do not disturb mode, do not disturb app, reply with message, auto SMS responder, call blocker, silent mode, ring profiles, profile manager, sleep better, meeting, phone silencer, busy mode
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
This application lets you to turn the silent profile on with the following additional restrictions
(Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.)
1.Your mobile would be in silent mode for a call when it reaches first time to your phone. If the call comes again from the same number, then your phone will ring (The number of times the silent mode should be kept can also be configured). So you can easily understand that it would be an urgent call. So unnecessarily you would not get disturbed. [optional]
2. You can optionally send a message to the number from which you got the call first time and became missed call on order to let him your status.
3.You can optionally schedule the times with repeat settings at which the service should be started automatically
4.You can optionally keep the phone silent irrespective of how many times a call arrives from unknown number (Number which is not there in contact)
5. You can configure Blacklist contacts for which the phone should always be silent irrespective of the number of times the call arrives.
6. You can configure Whitelist contacts for which the phone should ring at the first time itself irrespective of the number of times, silent mode is defined.
7. You can add a widget which shows if the service is running, to the home screen. you can start/stop the service by clicking the widget itself.
8. SMS Auto-reply
9. Configure to ring the SMS tone when SMS comes from Whitelist callers
Pro Version features:
1. Ad Free
2. Auto SMS reply for incoming SMS either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
3. Power management options execution like wifi, mobile data, bluetooth on/off when service starts and stops.
Note: Please pay attention while testing the application. Don't remove the missed call entries present in the notification bar while testing the application.
And don't reject the calls while testing.. If you reject a call it will become received call and not missed call.
Interested users can give the request to the google+ community to test the alpha builds before it appears in the play store https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107350372729410402889
1. Copy settings from existing settings are back
2. New Sliding menu with various options like Send Feedback, App Settings, Share the app, etc
3. Auto SMS reply for incoming calls either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
4. [Pro Version] Auto SMS reply for incoming SMSs either to any numbers or only to existing contacts
5. [Pro Version] Power management options execution like wifi, data, bt on/off when service starts and stops.
1. Schedule not getting stopped problem fixed
2. Widget start/stop fix
3. Removed Airpush ads as requested by so many users. (apologies for switching to airpush)
1. Redesigned UI
2. Complete Overhaul
3. Settings & Schedules Separation
4. Option to set Settings name and Schedule name
Silent, Sleep, Call, Call Blocker, Autocall, Auto, Call responder,Call handler, profile, profile handler, Well, silent mode, silencer, smart silent, silent scheduler
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Blacklist Plus is an easy to use call blocker. You can add to the blacklist not only any contact or number from the calls and messages logs, but also the whole range of any phone numbers that begin with certain digits. Any numbers in any format, can be added to both the black and the white lists.
Blacklist Plus is a powerful call blocker. By using the whitelist and the various modes of blocking, you will have the opportunity to define precisely the circle of people who can get access to you. The scheduling option will also let you set the hours you want blocking activated and will prevent unexpected night calls from bothering you.
This call blocker also provides a whole range of options for managing the blocking, such as the option to block hidden numbers, as well as the option to turn off notifications and setup password protection (available only in the PRO version).
Blacklist Plus is a perfect call blocker that can instantly hang up unwanted calls or simply turn off their sound, depending on what block method you have selected. No matter what your choice is, your phone’s call log will be cleared of all traces of the blocked calls.
All the information regarding blocked calls is saved in the app’s log. You will be able to make calls without leaving the program. You can also turn off the calls blocking at any time, by selecting the appropriate block mode.
If you don’t want others to know about your blacklist and to be able to view the journal of blocked calls, use the password protection function (available only in the PRO version).
There are four block modes of call blocker:
- All except the whitelist
- All except contacts
- All numbers
Block method selection:
- Hang up
- Adding a range of numbers into the black and white lists
- Options for blocking calls
- Blocking hidden numbers
- Journal of blocked calls and messages
- Setting up a password (available in the PRO version)
- powerful call blocker
- very easy and stable
- a user-friendly interface
- a variety of settings
How to hide status bar icon?
You can hide status bar icon by unchecking "show status bar icon" option in the "Settings" tab of the application.
If you have any questions about the application, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
App type: Call blocker, Blacklist.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
Never again will you forget to turn your phone on silent during a meeting. Never again will you miss a call because you forgot to turn the ringer back on afterwards.
You can choose between 5 actions during events:
+ Change Ringtone
+ Change Volume
+ Change Ringtone and Volume
You can set it to silence the phone 0-20 minutes before the event and wait 0-20 minutes after the event ends to turn the ringer back on.
You can apply different actions to different events based on:
+ Event Busy/Available Status
+ Event Title
+ Event Location
+ Event Description
+ All Day Events
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.