Great piece of code 👌 I'm just missing an option of dropping the call instantly instead of just muting it. If it's about to send a SMS, it is expected the user cannot/doesn't want to answer it at all. Exceptions issue - could I add individual numbers/strings as an exception to bypass the silence mode? I'm receiving messages from 'text numbers' that cannot be added to caller's list and aftewards identified via group. Thank you
Used to work great on my Nexus 6 but no more. Random phone calls get through, disturbing my sleep (I work nights, sleep during the day). Time to look for something else.
Used to be perfect, but since I installed it again on my new phone, the button to switch off the WiFi in silent mode has been removed? I really liked being 'forced' to go offline during the night...
I used to love this app. It used to let my favorites ring through but now it doesn't. Everybody is silenced even though favorites are supposed to be allowed. Please fix!!!!!!!
Works perfectly :) quick and easy to use, with plenty of advanced configuration options available if you need them. And 100% reliable so far (Huawei P9 Lite).
I had issue with allowed calls and emailed support, but did not expect reply. You guys replied to me and we got it resolved in the same day. I had to enable Use Priority Interruptions due to different behavior in different phone.
- Multiples bugs fixed. Allowed calls/SMS should ring reliably and phone should remain quiet otherwise.
- Use "Allow other widgets" option to start/stop mute with built-in DND widget or switch on OnePlus.
- Added "End with alarm" option to stop night mode.
- Added "Known contacts only" under Repeated calls option.
- Added option to disable blinking LED at night on Samsung N4/N5/S5/S6/S7 devices.
- Disable "Use Priority Interruptions" feature on Xiaomi, Huawei and Samsung phones.