You can use them to pay anyone who has a remote deposit feature on their bank, including smartphone apps with camera deposit, or direct banking accounts that let you upload check images to the web.
The app does not connect to the internet, and no third party account is required, so your confidential payment information remains safe.
The checks are generated using the United States standard for check formatting. All you need is a blank check, or your account information from your bank. Enter the information into Light Check, including the account holder's name and address, and the routing and account numbers. Then draft a check for a certain amount to a recipient and sign the check. Saving specific account information is optional, and no information ever leaves your device, except to your trusted payment recipients.
For visual payment in person, 7" and 10" high resolution tablets work best. For devices above 7", a screen pixel density of more than 120 ppi is recommended. For devices above 3.5", a screen pixel density of more than 200 ppi is recommended.
Some banks treat remote deposits differently. You can test Light Check with your bank using the Light Check Lite free application which will only draft checks for $3.50. We can't guarantee your specific bank will accept LIght Checks right away, but if you contact us with any problems, we will try our best to rectify any rejections.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
eSmart Deposit has several benefits:
· Save time and make deposits when it is convenient for you
· Save money eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
· Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
· Make deposits safely and securely
· Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
· Easy to use app steps you through the process
· Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
· Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit deposit prior to cut-off deadline
· Help screen gives you tips for taking good photos
How you can get started now:
Download the eSmart Deposit app
Register by sending email to your eSmart@saehanbank.com
o You will need to be able to provide and validate your email address;
o Confirm your accounts that will be made available through eSmart Deposit
Allow one business day for confirmation of registration
Start making deposits using eSmart Deposit
If you need help:
Saehan Bank support is available to answer any questions or problems you have with eSmart Deposit. Please contact our support team at: eSmart@saehanbank.com
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
Please note: You must be a U.S. Bank business customer enrolled in On-Site Electronic Deposit to use this mobile application. Before using this application, your On-Site Electronic Deposit system administrator must provide you a Username and Password. For more information about U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit, contact a U.S. Bank Treasury Management Consultant. Visit usbank.com/treasurymanagement/contactus to locate a consultant in your area.
The U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit mobile application is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check with your mobile carrier for specific fees or charges. Some mobile features may require additional online set up. The U.S. Bank On-site Electronic Deposit mobile application is supported on various Smartphone and tablet manufacturer models compatible with Android OS versions 2.3.4 – 4.4. Additional manufacturer models and other mobile devices may be supported in the future. U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your security. No sensitive account information or username and password are ever stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
©2014 U.S. Bank
With this application you will be able to:
- Get your current account balance
- View all authorizations, transactions and loads
- See a spending summary (by category) for a specified date range
- Find load locations
- Send money to other opt+ cardholders
- Pay Bills
- Contact customer support
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
• A reconciliation feature will allow you to mark off transactions as they clear your bank account.
• Add deposits and withdrawals
• Simple reporting to show where you are spending your money
• Easily go back and edit your transactions or delete them
• Custom categories and the ability to create new ones
Fees may apply, please contact a First United associate for more details on this convenient new service. For more information and details, stop by any First United office location, visit online at http://mybank4.com/mobiledeposits or call us at 1-888-692-2654.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
• Support of Android OS version 2.2 and greater
• A simple straightforward capture workflow
• Supports multiple depository accounts
• Real time notification to the user of duplicate suspects, image validation errors
• A secured channel for data transmissions
• No deposit data stored locally on the mobile device
• Database encryption
Zions Bank Treasury Management customers enter into a mobile remote deposit agreement, and must request that the mobile application be made available to the end users they authorize to use the service. Customers must also submit the required end user information to their Zions Bank Treasury Management representatives for the users to be registered in the remote deposit capture system. When the registration process is completed the users will receive notice that they may download the application and complete the enrollment process.
To complete the enrollment and gain access to this application, an end user must have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number, be connected to a mobile internet service provider, and read and agree to the User Agreement terms and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Customers and users should check with their service providers as Zions Bank is not responsible for those charges.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.