• Members must be 18 years of age
• Members must be registered for SchoolsFirst FCU Online Banking services
• Membership must be open for a minimum of 30 days
• All accounts must be in good standing**
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive a message when you attempt to log in that your account does not have access rights. Please call us at 800.462.8328 for assistance.
• $10,000 daily. Deposit limits subject to change.
Physical Check Retention:
We recommend you retain the original check for 90 days. Do not write ‘void,’ tear the check in half, etc.
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure. All information transmitted is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information.
In addition, we recommend you use your phone’s password protection feature to lock your phone, if the feature is available to you.
Do not write your passwords down or share them with anyone. Change them regularly, and use combinations of letters and numbers.
* See our Disclosures & Agreement of Terms and Conditions brochure for details on Funds Availability.
**Good standing means: Maintain a Share Savings account with a balance at least equal to the par value of one share, no outstanding credit union losses, no loans currently delinquent 45 days or longer, no negative balances, and no negative or security account comments.
Federally insured by NCUA
The eDeposit app gives you instant access to your eDeposit account and can be used by merchants such as distributors, property managers, auctioneers and many more as well as their customers to transact anytime, anywhere.
• Send and accept Payment Requests
• Send and accept “Hold” Requests
• Deposit and withdraw money
• Check your balance and account activity
• View money On Hold
• Manage your account
See www.edeposit.com to learn more about how your business and your customers will benefit from using eDeposit as your payment method of choice. eDeposit – The safest way to do e-business.
® eDeposit is a registered trademark of eDeposit Corporation.
• Make a check deposit
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 1-888-897-5673 if you have any questions about the Xplore Federal Credit Union Mobile e-Deposit App or the self-service registration process.
Keywords: Xplore FCU, Malauzai, mobile banking, member, NCUA, Metairie, New Orleans, LA