Bank on the go with your SCFCU Mobile Banking App. Manage your accounts from your mobile device when it’s convenient for you. The SCFCU Mobile Banking App combines the benefits of Online Banking with the power of mobile devices, providing quick access to account information and transactions.
The SCFCU Mobile Banking App is fast, convenient, and free, and allows users to:
• Check account balances
• See recent activity
• View transaction history
• Transfer money between accounts
• Locate and get directions to ATM and branch locations using GPS
To use the SCFCU Mobile Banking App, you must be an Online Banking user. The SCFCU Mobile Banking App allows you to access your accounts using your existing Online Banking username and password. To register for Online Banking, please contact Member Services at the credit union – 320.252.2634 or 1.888.252.2634.
St. Cloud Federal Credit Union protects your financial information from unauthorized users using:
• Security questions to verify your identity
• Secure login with username and password
• No transmission of complete account numbers
Federally Insured by NCUA
Use our mobile banking app to:
•Check out recent transactions
•Transfer funds between your accounts
•Deposit checks with remote deposit capture
To learn how we protect your privacy,please visit https://www.scfederal.org/Privacy-Notice
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.southeastfinancial.com/disclosures
• Review your balance and transaction history
• Transfer funds between your MetaBank accounts
• Schedule online bill payments
• Send and receive funds to and from your friends
• Locate ATMs and MetaBank branch locations
• Download the MetaBank smartphone app for fast access
The MetaBank Mobile Banking is available to all MetaBank personal banking clients who are enrolled in Online Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1.866.559.5037
* Every mobile service carrier has a different rate plan for text messaging and data services access. You may be charged per use or pay a flat rate for unlimited usage each month. You may also have different fees for text messaging and data services access. Please contact your mobile carrier directly if you aren’t sure what fees you will be charged for using our mobile banking and text messaging services.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.