Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
Beatbox Kits from these drum machines:
Ace, Ajk, Boss DR55, DR70, DR110, DR202, DR220, DR550, DR660, Casio CT310, MT18, MT100, MT500, Rapman, RZ1, Eko, E-mu Drumulator, Modular, Farfisa, Gulbransen, Jomox, Korg KR33, KRZ, M1, MP7, MP35, MS10, MS20, SR120, T1, Lel, Linn, Luxor, Maestro, Mattel, Nord Rack, Novation, Oberheim, Polyvox, Quisimidi, Rhodes, Rhythm Ace, Roland CR68, CR1000, Juno 106, JV80, MC09, MC202, MC303, MT32, PB300, S50, SC880, SH09, System 100, TR77, TR505, TR606, TR707, TR808, TR909, XP5080, Sakata, Sequential Circtuits, Simmons SD5, SD8, SD1000, Solton, Univox, Veromona, Visco, Wersi, Yamaha CS5, DD10, Electone, EM9, FSR1, MR10, PSR, RX, RY30, TG33
October 1-2, 2014 at the San Jose Convention Center
November 12-13, 2014 ExCeL London Convention Center
What is SmartPhoneRecords (SPR)?
SPR is the first mobile app that allows you to distribute & sell your original audio tracks directly from your smartphone (or tablet).
How do I get signed to SPR?
SPR is not a record label, but rather a platform for unsigned, independent artists to share and sell their original music. SPR does not own the rights to your audio tracks, nor will we use your tracks for any reason without first receiving your consent. SPR is not an aggregator for iTunes nor any other digital distributor.
Facebook Login for Quicker Registration
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Receive a "Push Notification" every time your Track sells.
New Profile Display
-Unlimited Text in Bio Area
-Full Screen Profile Photo
-Twitter Info Area In Profile
-Play your entire track on your profile page
-Track Downloads for Each Individual Track
Record Store Update
-New Buy Now Buttons
-Now Playing Button
-SPR Community (Explore all the users in the SPR Community Around the World while you listen)
-Full Screen Album Cover Display
-Singers, musicians, bands, rappers, DJ's, producers, authors & iOS artists
-Sign up and receive 1 free credit to sell or buy your first track in the Record Store
-Sell your music, beats, audio book or songs to your fans straight from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
-Each published track includes a 30-second sample in the Record Store
-The ultimate convenience and future of digital distribution.
-Sell your music around the world from your smartphone.
-Set your own price (make a profit instead of "likes")
-No computer or syncing necessary
-No CD burning needed (save your time and money)
-No subscription or membership fees
-Bootleg protected; helps preserve the authenticity of your material
Follow us on Twitter! @smartphonerecs
If you have any questions we're here for you 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preset drum machine (also programmable) for live playing with your preferred musical instrument.
Drummer friend plays the drums as a real drummer using different samples at different velocity and even different samples at the same velocity, simulating left-right hand and different touch.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
Could be that with low memory heap gingerbread devices only most important multilayer sounds will be loaded.
If you have high end device please consider Drummer Friend HD with 4 extended drums kits!!
- 120 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions using 222 samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- 2 drums kits
- multilayer/multisample of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, stick, toms)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- editor that allows to modify existing rhythms and create new ones
- possibility of send and share your rhythms
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
112 presets rhythms are:
12/8, 16 beat, 8 beat, afro, around, back beat, ballad, beat 6/8, beat 6/8 2,
blues bossanova, blues bossanova 2, boogie, bop,
bossanova 1, 2, 2 var, brush,
break, cha cha, cha cha cha, dance 1,2, disco 1, 2, 3, dubstep
hip hop 1,2,3,4,5, funk 1, 2, 3, fusion, fusion jazz,
groove 6/4 jazz, latin 1, 2, 3, flamenco, smooth 1
modern bossa, pop 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, pop slow 1, pop slow 2,
rock 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8, rock hard, rock terzine,
rumba 1, 2, 3, reggae 1,2, samba 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
salsa hit, salsa (2-3 clave), salsa (2-3 tick), salsa (3-2 clave),
shuffle, strange, soft march, songo 1, songo 2, slow roll 6/4, stevie 1,
swing 1, 2, 3 (3/4), 4, 5, 6, 7 ride, 8 half time,
take 5/4, tango 1, 2, techno, tr808 bossa a, tr808 bossa b, tr808 rock, waltz 1, 2, 3 jazz
world (disable limiter) ,
beguine, bossanova 3, joget 1,2, latin sunday, pop 6, reggae 3, reggae 4 boogie, whisky, wind beat, jazz fiesta, jazz funk
To modify an existing rhythm select it from main app and touch the edit checkbox,
then the rhythm editor will be started and show four tracks of events view with some controls in the upper part of screen.
Every quarter note is divided by 24 ticks, at 12th ticks we have an 1/8 note, at 6Th ticks a 1/16 note, at 3 ticks 1/32 note, at 2 1/32 triplet, at 1 tick 1/64 triplet.
You simply touch a + symbols or an existing sound and the app show you a dialog for add, modify or clear an event.
On the selection list in the main screen the user sequences are written in blue bold style.
User sequences are stored in /drummerfriend/usersequences.xml that is a xml format file.
You can share your sequences with another user (that must have drummer friend ver 1.2 or above) sending this file as attachment with Gmail.
When the user receive and views this attachment from Gmail using drummer friend, sequences will be imported.
Drum and Bass Machine lets you loop and layer drum and bass beats with a deep bass synth.
It's super easy to use for making ideas and jamming with friends. Assist your dj set up and layer tracks or add extra sections to songs. It really is the ultimate app for making Drum and Bass!
If you need to make a dnb beat quickly then this is definitely the one to get”-***
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ 8 Synth Sounds
◆ 15 drum loops and 12 FX samples.
◆ 12 customisable sample pads
◆ 3 dual octave swipeboard
☐ DnB Synths
It features three touch-operated synthesizers, which can be played simultaneously with sample pads to create a multitude sounds. Theres eight different synth generators to choose from and each is customisable and can be played over two octaves.
☐ Sample Pads
The sample pads are fully customisable and you can select and play up to 12 samples at any time. Samples include: percussion,vocal fx, sound fx and reeces.
Select from one of fifteen different drum loops, then play your bass lines and samples over the top to create your own unique drum and bass.
The volume of all synthesizers, drum loops and sample pads are fully adjustable, just touch and slide the green volume selector.
Making Drum and Bass, has never been so easy and enjoyable! Perfect for musicians, producers, DnB headz, studios, music fans and DJ's.
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep:
Bass Drop Drum and Bass:
Wobble Bass Station:
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped radio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
★ Become a citizen reporter and broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
★ Share your original music with the world.
★ Express yourself and share what you’re passionate about in your own podcast. Be the expert in your field.
★ Let your friends know what you’re up to and start an audio blog.
★ Broadcast play-by-plays of exciting sports games.
★ Record or broadcast LIVE
★ Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
★ Easy-to-use interface
★ Audio FX library
★ Control all volumes and mix channels independently
★ Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
★ Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any issues, please contact the Spreaker team at email@example.com or at http://www.spreaker.com/help
With Drum-Tuner you can accurately tune your drums to specific frequencies.
Drum-Tuner has a unique Frequency Filter. Out of all the frequencies a drum produces Drum-Tuner filters out the frequency you want for tuning your drums.
HOW IT WORKS:
First measure the frequencies near all lugs and tune where you find the biggest differences.
Then tap and tune the head lug-by-lug in a cross pattern. Repeat this until each step gives you the desired Tune Frequency.
An overview with frequencies is also available. Start from here with developing your own sound.
Drum-Tuner is the app you were waiting for. Now you can tune your drums more accurate and much faster.
You can store your frequency details for future use.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
You can export any rhythm to a .wav file for using in any other recording or production app.
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 18 Drumsets
* +100 Rhythms, many of them extracted from famous songs.
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Export any groove to wav file.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
* Some of the Rhythms Included
Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin), Crazy (Aerosmith), Walk this way, Close to me (The Cure), Just like heaven, Thunder (ACDC), Light my Fire (The Doors), Purple Haze (Jimmy Hendrix), Fire, Uprising (The Muse), undisclosed, Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones), Sober (Tool), With or (U2), Without you, Beautiful Day, You're gonna, go far, Kid (Offspring), Clocks (Coldplay), Mr. Brightside (The Killers), No one knows (Queens of the Stone Ag), Vertigo, Last nite ( the Strokes), Up in the Air (Thirty seconds to mars) , etc …
Smells like (Nirvana), Teen Spirit, Come as you are, Even Flow (Pearl Jam), The Pretender ( Foo Fighters), Use Somebody (kings Of Leon), Interstate Love (Stone Temple Pilots), Rooster (Alice in Chains), Decode (Paramore), Say you'll haunt me (Stone Sour) ...
SuperUnkown (Soundgarden), killing name (Rage against the machine), Erotic Nightmare (Steve Vai), Strange (Satriani), Dani California (Red Hot Cjili Peppers), in the end (Linking Park), If you could see me now (The Script), Bring me to life ( Evanescence) …
Answers, Pyramid (Radiohead), Time Flies (Oasis), Bell game, Six O' Clock (Dream Theater)
Odd Times Bank
Money (Pink Floyd), Manic Depression (Hendrix), All you need is Love (The Beatles), Seven Days (Sting), Broken Toy (Keane), Blackened (Metallica), White Room (Cream), Sound of Muzak (Porcupine Tree)
With the ascendance of rock and roll, a watershed moment occurred between 1962 and 1964 when the Surfaris released "Wipe Out", as well as when Ringo Starr of The Beatles played his Ludwig kit on American television; these were events that motivated legions to take up the drums.
A trend towards bigger drum kits in Rock music began in the 1960s and gained momentum in the 1970s. By the 1980s, widely popular drummers like Billy Cobham, Carl Palmer, Nicko McBrain, Phil Collins, Stewart Copeland, and perhaps most notably Neil Peart were using large numbers of drums and cymbals and had also begun using electronic drums. In the 1990s and 2000s, many drummers in popular music and indie music reverted to the basic four piece drum set standard.
In the 21st century, it has not been uncommon for drummers to use a variety of auxiliary percussion instruments, found objects, and electronics as part of their "drum" kits. Popular electronics include: electronic sound modules; laptop computers used to activate loops, sequences and samples; metronomes and tempo meters; recording devices; and personal sound reinforcement equipment (e.g., a small PA system to amplify electronic drums and provide a monitor for singing)
Drum Pad Features
+ TONS OF SAMPLES - Dozens of pro DJ bass wobbles, SFX, and drum loops will bring the house down!
+ PRO DJ QUALITY - Studio quality audio samples will sound amazing on your mobile device! Hook up speakers to rattle the walls!
+ MUSIC VISUALIZER - Watch your music come to life!
+ LIGHTNING FAST MULTITOUCH - Extremely efficient software design provides millisecond response times!
+ HD GRAPHICS - Sleek and clean UI design makes dubstep creation easy and stylish!
Download the Dubstep Drum Pad and impress your friends by creating dubstep with ease!
Full app with no adverts.
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ Load and save up to 3 different sound bank layouts.
◆ Shape assigned pads, for straightforward use.
◆ Pitch resample all samples.
◆ 24 fully editable sample pads
◆ 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch shifting spanning 5 octaves.
◆ 5 different synthesizers.
◆ ADSR and synthesizer volume adjustment.
◆ Sample Pads
Select a sample for each pad and customise its volume, pitch, and loop duration. Layer up to 24 looping or touch triggered pads at once.
Choose from 5 different synthesizer types to create your riffs and bass lines. Select the central octave with the octave + or – buttons, and pitch shift up to three notes at once in real time with the pitch shift wheel.
Use the rotating potometers to alter the attack, decay, release and sustain of your synth to get the perfect sound to fit your creation.
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bassdrop
Bass Drop Trap - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bdtrap
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
This app contains a classic step sequencer to create basic drum patterns and a piano roll to create some melodic patterns using for instance bass line and piano melody.
This can add and edit notes at eighth note and sixteenth note (quaver and semiquaver) for each time signature /beat per bars (from 1/3 to 1/8).
Can use flame notes
There is an audio mixer with filter effects designed to be creative in you sound design.
You can Import any wav samples, pitch and filter any instrument
pattern, drumkit, sample and sound included.
Automation is possible on each control so you can create full songs.
It's a small DAW
More infos and user manual are available on our website : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Many demo patterns in various musical style and many sounds for instruments are included in the app.
This is a free version, the product is complete with all the feaures of the paid version but you cannot save or export your work, (also there is ads)
Minimum specs recommended device :
800 MHz processor
If the app is too slow try to remove effects or notes or try to unset stereo rendering and try to change rendering quality in the settings
Also try this in the settings screen :Tap on 'reset datas', this will erase old datas and configurations.
For developpers : Cadeli Drum machine use CdlUI library for graphic user interface avalable on https://github.com/cadeli/CdlUI
Report Bugs / Give suggestions for improvement by :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment blog : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com
We answer all requests ! Help us make this drum machine a better App.
Choose a pattern and variation fill (fill button 1 is 'no fill')
Choose tempo in BPM
And play live with 8 pads
You can use this app to practice an musical instrument like guitar or bass
There is a clickstart before the first measure of the song.
Keep screen on, so you can watch measures marks and light while practising
Feedbacks are welcome
Black and White
looks like retro trs-80 games
It's not a clone, but revisited vintage
See complete free version of terminal invaders here
Defend our planet against waves of angry aliens in a world of old school graphics.
Avoid aliens shoots and collect power-ups to increase your fire power, or to add shields
Touch screen on bottom line to select base move.
Touch screen to select shoot direction
Long press to launch missiles
Long press to record your score after game over
Arcade game in a console in ascii mode
2 differents weapons (+ differents speeds and mode )
6 differents aliens with many different behaviour for attacks patterns
60 levels in 6 stages
High Score Screen
There is also a green text on black screen mode , it's an free blast'em up game in a fake old terminal ... with intuitive touch screen controls ;-)
Inspired by old school arcade space shooters, It's not a clone, but revisited classic retro game ...
Bonus speed : speed up your shoots
Bonus double : double shoot
Bonus life : increase your vitality
Bonus Missile : add a missile to your weapons (small square on base) can launch missile by long click
Bonus shield : you are unvulnerable for a while ( shield blink before end)
using reset game command on option screen will reset your stage lock position
Graphics by :
Kenney Vleugels www.kenney.nl
Explosions animation by :
Music by Multifaros :