● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ multi window support
- ROLLING STONE
70% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
Hey, what are you waiting? Download Walk Band, enjoy the cool and wonderful band experience.
[ Keyboard ]
1. Support Full Keyboards of Piano.
2. Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
4. Touch pressure detecting.
5. Key width adjustment.
6. Five Keyboards Program: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
7. Record and Playback. Support MIDI and Audio.
8. Sharing recordings to friends.
9. Set the recording files as Ringtone.
10. Learn to play mode. Preload 70 Sample songs.
11. Learn to play sample songs downloadable. More songs are uploading.
[ Guitar ]
1. Chords Mode.
2. Solo Mode.
3. 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Eletric Guitar and Plugin support.
4. Record to MIDI and visual playback.
5. External MIDI keyboard support.
6. Demo midi songs.
7. Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
1. Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
2. Five DrumKit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
3. Auto play mode: Using 2 finger to spread on a drum will trigger auto play mode: 6 speed level
4. Learn Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
5. Multi-Touch. Recording and Playback etc. Record MIDI. Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
1. Create your own beats.
2. Five DrumKit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
3. 11 preload demo patterns.
4. Pitch control.
5. Speed control.
6. Save/Reload pattern.
[ Bass ]
1. Chords Mode.
2. Solo Mode.
3. 3 Bass Type Sound: Acoustic Bass, Picked Bass, Slap Bass.
4. Record to MIDI and visual playback.
5. External MIDI keyboard support.
6. Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Multitrack Recording ]
1. Multitrack recording for different instruments;
2. Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one.
3. Record the other instrument melody based on the original recording;
4. Listen the effect of the multitrack recording when you do the record;
5. For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
6. Share your multitrack recording as a standard MIDI file.
7. Notice: Only support Android >= 3.1 device.
[ External Midi Keyboards over USB ]
1. Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB.
2. Notice: Devices should support USB host with Android >= 3.1 and connect with a USB OTG Cable.
[ Sound Plugins ]
1. Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano
2. Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar
3. Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit
Pocket drums and beat machine with drum beat sequencer and MIDI editor!
Take your drums with you anywhere! Play along to a drum beat with your Android device. Compose new beats using the drum machine sequence editor.
Crank out drum beats on the go –
- Compose drum machine performances anywhere.
- Intuitive, touch-based visual performance editor.
- Real-time drum beat sequencer with millisecond playback accuracy.
- Import and save to MIDI file, export to your DAW.
- Multiple electronic and acoustic drum kits.
Its like having live drums in your pocket!
beatMachine uses the following permissions:
- to read and write your drum machine MIDI files to your device
- to pause the drum machine playback if you get a phone call
Choose from 5 different drum kits and use the on-board 16 track mixer to tweak the volume and panning of each individual pad to fully customize your sound.
DR Drum Machine allows you to store up to 8 presets so you can quickly dial up your settings.
Excellent drum machine and drum soundboard for both professionals and beginners. Plug in your headphones or studio monitors for the ultimate sounding drum machine.
★ 16 touch responsive drum pads
★ 5 different drum kits with professional quality sounds
★ Acoustic Drums
★ Electric Drums
★ Hip Hop Drums
★ Reverb Drums
★ Distorted Drums
★ Onboard 16 track mixer for setting up and mixing each individual pad
★ Save / Load up to 8 Presets
DR Drum machine includes all of the drum kits from our Acoustic Drums, Electric Drums and Hip Hop Drum machine Apps.
Also available :-
Hip Hop Drums
Drum pads presets are organized by color and grouped by samples type.
Presets include mixture of styles:
- Trip hip hop
Record your sessions and share them to your friends.
Customize samples by using pitch effects.
Use loop mode as a metronome or to automate samples and get drum machine.
- Professional studio samples
- Evolving presets library
- Pitch effect for each pad
- 2 Scenes with 12 pads each
- Four loop modes for each pad
- Record and share your songs
If you want to request a preset, join us on Facebook and send us a request!
For information, contact us by email or Facebook.
The most fun experience in drumming to Android!
Drum kit with acoustic percussion sounds.
To play live music.
* 13 drum pads
* Complete acoustic drum kit
* 19 realistic drum sounds
* Studio audio quality
* Instruments like kick, bass, snare, tom, floor, cymbal, hi-hat, ride, crash, splash, bell, china, block, cowbell and tambourine
* A perfect real drum set
* 10 examples of rhythms
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename recordings
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best battery pad style on the Google Play!
For drummers, percussionists, musician, performers and artists!
Finally, the best real powerful drum sounds and tons of cool rhythms in a stable and solid drum machine. So easy to use. Just choose your rhythm and bpm (Beats Per Minute), press "Load" button, in a second you will have the most rocky sound on an android device. Totally stable groove!
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 4 Drumsets
* Lots of cool rhythms
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
. 32 bars continous in the free version
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
Rock music is a genre of popular music that originated as "rock and roll" in the United States in the 1950s, and developed into a range of different styles in the 1960s and later, particularly in the United Kingdom and the United States It has its roots in 1940s' and 1950s' rock and roll, itself heavily influenced by rhythm and blues and country music. Rock music also drew strongly on a number of other genres such as blues and folk, and incorporated influences from jazz, classical and other musical sources.
Musically, rock has centered around the electric guitar, usually as part of a rock group with bass guitar and drums. Typically, rock is song-based music usually with a 4/4 time signature utilizing a verse-chorus form, but the genre has become extremely diverse and common musical characteristics are difficult to define. Like pop music, lyrics often stress romantic love but also address a wide variety of other themes that are frequently social or political in emphasis. The dominance of rock by white, male musicians has been seen as one of the key factors shaping the themes explored in rock music. Rock places a higher degree of emphasis on musicianship, live performance, and an ideology of authenticity than pop music.
By the late 1960s, referred to as the "golden age" or "classic rock" period, a number of distinct rock music sub-genres had emerged, including hybrids like blues rock, folk rock, country rock, and jazz-rock fusion, many of which contributed to the development of psychedelic rock influenced by the counter-cultural psychedelic scene. New genres that emerged from this scene included progressive rock, which extended the artistic elements; glam rock, which highlighted showmanship and visual style; and the diverse and enduring major sub-genre of heavy metal, which emphasized volume, power, and speed. In the second half of the 1970s, punk rock both intensified and reacted against some of these trends to produce a raw, energetic form of music characterized by overt political and social critiques. Punk was an influence into the 1980s on the subsequent development of other sub-genres, including New Wave, post-punk and eventually the alternative rock movement. From the 1990s alternative rock began to dominate rock music and break through into the mainstream in the form of grunge, Britpop, and indie rock. Further fusion sub-genres have since emerged, including pop punk, rap rock, and rap metal, as well as conscious attempts to revisit rock's history, including the garage rock/post-punk and synthpop revivals at the beginning of the new millennium.
Rock music has also embodied and served as the vehicle for cultural and social movements, leading to major sub-cultures including mods and rockers in the UK and the hippie counterculture that spread out from San Francisco in the US in the 1960s. Similarly, 1970s punk culture spawned the visually distinctive goth and emo subcultures. Inheriting the folk tradition of the protest song, rock music has been associated with political activism .
Every pad gives you a pushed drumsound or a melodic special effect.
Now its your rhythm that creates the next Electro track!
THE RECORDED SONGS ARE ON THE SD-CARD AT ".darkbloodstudios/drumpads/wav/". PERHAPS THE VISIBILITY OF HIDDEN FILES MUST BE CHANGED.
Download now for free:
All-in-One Drum Pads:
Rock Drum Pads:
Dubstep Drum Pads:
Electro Drum Pads:
Synthetic Drum Pads:
Hip Hop Drum Pads:
Changes in new versions:
Electro Drum Pads 1.0:
Electro Drum Pads 1.1:
- the first pressing on a pad after starting the app is now also playing a sound
- bug that could cause crashes has been fixed
Electro Drum Pads 1.2:
- longer melodic sounds
- adjustable pitch
- fixed bugs that could cause crashes
Electro Drum Pads 1.3:
- fixed bug that prevented the start
Electro Drum Pads 1.4:
- bugs fixed
Electro Drum Pads 1.5:
- bugs fixed
Electro Drum Pads 1.6 Beta:
- completely rewritten
- new menu
- new design
- record and playback function
- export recorded songs
Like use one Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drum-Pads/333352543380809
Give us +1 on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105868672746214314028
The drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer (one pattern), pattern/channel mixer, sample list with file explorer for importing WAV, OGG or FLAC loops/drums from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep and other music grooves. This drum machine was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their music rhythm ideas everywhere. If you are one of them, GrooveMixer is your pocket rhythm station, your pocket beat maker that is always with you.
Guitarists and drummers can use it as a metronome or a drum accompaniment.
It does not matter what music experience you have, GrooveMixer is good choice to produce sound. If you are beginner (you do first music steps) and just want to try to compose something, GrooveMixer will be your good friend on this amazing way - the way of beats and sound!
Just look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
Groove Mixer drum machine features:
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode (balance, panning)
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, OGG or FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• 808, 909 and Linn drumkits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Dr.Machine junior features:
Integrated drumpattern (Rock, Metal, Blues, Ballad, Pop, Funk, Click)
Integrated drumsets (Standard Kit, Rock Kit, Metal Kit, Ballad Kit, Blues Kit, Electro Kit)
Samplingrate 44100/22050/11025 Hz
The juniorversion of DrMachine offers all feature of DrMachine except for drumpattern lenght (max 8 bars).
Please reduce sampling rate (Menue->Settings->Samplingrate) if you have dropouts.
This tool is designed to be a powerful, easy to learn, great sounding Drum Computer / Drum Machine.
### NEW: Load your own Samples! Export and share your Tracks! Set Tracks as Ringtone!
Powerful, but easy to learn Stepsequencer
• Intuitive, clear and structured layout
• 8 simultaneous instruments with individual volume control
• Up to 64 patterns, each containing 16 steps [8 patterns in FREE]
• Editing of the track during playback
• Great sounding results in short time
• No musical foreknowledge needed
• Ideal for beginners, great for experts
• Drumcomputer / Step Sequencer - Established ways to create music
Settings & Features
• Load your own Samples from the SD Card
• Share your Tracks
• Export to Ringtone
• Choose between 3 designs and 5 fonts
• Change the speed of the track between 1 and 2000 BPM
• Customize your experience
• 367 built-in samples of all genres of electronic music
• 19 demo tracks with 11 pre stored drumkits
• Fits all layouts / is built for tablets
Usage and Behaviour
• You can play Instruments while the Track is running
• Copy pattern by long clicking the pattern controls
• Switch between track and pattern replay
• Instant feedback by editing while playback
• A tutorial to get you started is included in the help section
• Change instruments by long clicking
• Assign individual names to tracks, drumkits or instruments
• Build loops, beats and tracks
• Your fast and always ready drumcomputer on your side
• Fits all genres of electronic made music
• From Hip-Hop to House and Hardstyle
• Samples are organised and named by categories
• Capture your ideas while on the move
• More features in future updates are coming for free
Have fun creating!
Do you need help?
You have ideas on how to improve the BoomBox?
You want to criticize or thank me?
You developed some great tracks and want them published in future updates?
Send your mails to:
The app has been tested on a Samsung Galaxy S1, which is powerful enough to run the BoomBox. If the audio is crackling you might not have enough power on your handheld. Realtime audio processing is quite CPU intensive.
If you are having problems or facing errors, feel free to contact me.
Tags: Minimal Deep House Hardstyle Frenchcore Hands-Up Hardtek Progressive Happy Hardcore Dance Disco Hardtrance Jumpstyle Drum & Bass Hardcore House Jungle Tech House Electro Industrial Trance Techno Fidget Hardtechno HipHop Rap Drumcomputer Drums Samples Stepsequencer Music making Music Maker Producing BPM BoomBox Sequencer Drummachine Drum Computer Drum Machine Step Sequencer
All controls work realtime, then the beat per minut (BPM) can be changed while playing.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
- 13 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
reggae 4 boogie
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions from 88 CD quality stereo samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- multilayer sampling of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, sidestick)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
More from developer
This app is Drum Machine, so, you can create your own music or use predefined patterns and sounds.
This app contains a classic step sequencer to create basic drum patterns and a piano roll to create some melodic patterns using for instance bass line and piano melody.
This app can add and edit notes at eighth note and sixteenth note (quaver and semiquaver) for each time signature (from 1/3 to 1/8) .
There is an audio mixer with filter effects designed to be creative in you sound design.
You can Import any wav samples, pitch and filter any instrument
Pattern, drumkit, sample and sound included.
Automation is possible on each control so you can create full songs.
With this version, you can export your work in midi format or in wave format, so you can import it in any musical software.
More infos and user manual are available on our website : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Many demo patterns in various musical style and many sounds for instruments are included in the app.
If the app is buggy : In the settings screen, tap on 'reset datas', this will erase old datas and configurations.
Minimum configuration for device ; 800 Mhz
(You have to use mono/lofi qual in the app settings in case of 'computing' message - but try first to remove effects ).
For developpers : Cadeli Drum machine use CdlUI library for graphic user interface avalable on https://github.com/cadeli/CdlUI
Report Bugs / Give suggestions for improvement by :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment blog : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com
We answer all requests ! Help us make this drum machine a better App.
Invaders in your 80 columns green terminal
Avoid aliens shoots and catch bonus.
Touch screen to select base move. Touch screen to select shoot direction
Long press to launch issiles
Long press to exit game over / to exit stage
Arcade game in a console in ascii mode
Black and White (may be green and black)
like an invaders game in a old terminal with touch screen
It's not a clone, but revisited vintage
Choose a pattern and variation fill
Choose tempo in BPM
And play live with 8 pads
You can use this app to practice an musical instrument like guitar or bass
There is a clickstart before the first measure of the song.
Keep screen on, so you can watch measures marks and light while practising
Feedbacks are welcome