Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
☆ Best Downloading Musical Instruments APP.
☆ 70,000,000 Downloads.
☆ 4.3 Average Rating.
[ Piano ]
- Support Full Keyboard of Piano.
- Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
- Touch pressure detecting.
- Key width adjustment.
- Five Keyboard Sound: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set recordings as Ringtone.
[ Guitar ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Electric Guitar.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
- Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
- Five Drum Kit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- Drum Pad Mode.
- Various Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
- Create your own beats with this battery
- Five DrumKit Sound: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- 11 preload demo patterns.
- Pitch control.
- Speed control.
- MIDI recording.
[ Bass ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Bass Type Sound: Acoustic Bass, Picked Bass, Slap Bass.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Multitrack Synthesizer ]
- Multitrack synthesizer for different instruments
- Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one
- Import exist recording
- For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
- Share your multitrack recording as a standard midi file
- Midi Synthesizer
- Midi Editor (Piano Roll) Mode
- Follows standard midi protocol
- Convert MIDI to MP3. This need your Android support FEATURE_AUDIO_LOW_LATENCY flag
[ Music Zone ]
- Upload, share and listen to other user's midi music recording
- Add good midi recording to your collection and listen later
- Share to your social network
[ External Midi Keyboard over USB ]
- Support for External MIDI Keyboard over USB MIDI. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB
- Pitch Bend wheel support
- Notice: Require connect through a USB OTG Cable. A MIDI to USB line also needed if you keyboard only has a MIDI interface
[ Sound Plugins ]
- Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano, Xylophone, Trumpet, Synth Bass 1, Sitar
- Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar, Overdrive Guitar, Distortion Guitar
- Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit, House Kit
- Bass: Fingered Bass, Palm Muted Bass
This is one of the best musical instrument toolkit for musician, composer, performers, drummers, guitarist, bassist and pianist.
- Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
1. Enter Drum Pad or Drum Machine Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: email@example.com. Thanks!
This drum machine lets you easily create drum sequences and arrange theme to create rhythm tracks.
Create your intro, verse, chorus, outro... sequences and order them to make your song.
Go faster using the drums pads.
You can also change play live, changing sequences in live mode.
Export your compositon to your SD card or share them with your friends.
Perfect machine for you to train on or compose.
Whether you're a guitarist, pianist or other, this sequencer will become your best friend when you're on the road or at home.
- Online storage and sharing of your creations!
- Tablet UI Optimization
- Different tempo for sequences.
- Add more samples
- Your feedback...
- User interface manual http://volcanomobile.net/tutorial-ui.pdf
Finally, the best real powerful drum sounds and tons of cool rhythms in a stable and solid drum machine. So easy to use. Just choose your rhythm and bpm (Beats Per Minute), press "Load" button, in a second you will have the most rocky sound on an android device. Totally stable groove!
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 4 Drumsets
* Lots of cool rhythms
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
. 32 bars continous in the free version
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
Rock music is a genre of popular music that originated as "rock and roll" in the United States in the 1950s, and developed into a range of different styles in the 1960s and later, particularly in the United Kingdom and the United States It has its roots in 1940s' and 1950s' rock and roll, itself heavily influenced by rhythm and blues and country music. Rock music also drew strongly on a number of other genres such as blues and folk, and incorporated influences from jazz, classical and other musical sources.
Musically, rock has centered around the electric guitar, usually as part of a rock group with bass guitar and drums. Typically, rock is song-based music usually with a 4/4 time signature utilizing a verse-chorus form, but the genre has become extremely diverse and common musical characteristics are difficult to define. Like pop music, lyrics often stress romantic love but also address a wide variety of other themes that are frequently social or political in emphasis. The dominance of rock by white, male musicians has been seen as one of the key factors shaping the themes explored in rock music. Rock places a higher degree of emphasis on musicianship, live performance, and an ideology of authenticity than pop music.
By the late 1960s, referred to as the "golden age" or "classic rock" period, a number of distinct rock music sub-genres had emerged, including hybrids like blues rock, folk rock, country rock, and jazz-rock fusion, many of which contributed to the development of psychedelic rock influenced by the counter-cultural psychedelic scene. New genres that emerged from this scene included progressive rock, which extended the artistic elements; glam rock, which highlighted showmanship and visual style; and the diverse and enduring major sub-genre of heavy metal, which emphasized volume, power, and speed. In the second half of the 1970s, punk rock both intensified and reacted against some of these trends to produce a raw, energetic form of music characterized by overt political and social critiques. Punk was an influence into the 1980s on the subsequent development of other sub-genres, including New Wave, post-punk and eventually the alternative rock movement. From the 1990s alternative rock began to dominate rock music and break through into the mainstream in the form of grunge, Britpop, and indie rock. Further fusion sub-genres have since emerged, including pop punk, rap rock, and rap metal, as well as conscious attempts to revisit rock's history, including the garage rock/post-punk and synthpop revivals at the beginning of the new millennium.
Rock music has also embodied and served as the vehicle for cultural and social movements, leading to major sub-cultures including mods and rockers in the UK and the hippie counterculture that spread out from San Francisco in the US in the 1960s. Similarly, 1970s punk culture spawned the visually distinctive goth and emo subcultures. Inheriting the folk tradition of the protest song, rock music has been associated with political activism .
This sample add-on for GrooveMixer Drum Machine contains 248 samples of drums for making hip hop, rap, house and techno beats. There are 9 drum kits and 1 pack with 128 BPM house loops (basses, synths, drums).
All samples are WAV 16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono.
More samples can be found at http://groovemixer.com/samples/
All WAV sounds will be installed to external storage of your device (sdcard) to GrooveMixer sample folder (/groovemixer/samples).
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The grooves are divided in categories, so that you can easily select your genre and the speed to play your track.
Thanks to the organized and intuitive interface it’s possible to explore and choose among the tens available samples, the latter continues to increases and been updated.
The result is an incredible handy and useful app dedicated to any musicians would join this new experience.
Black and White
looks like retro trs-80 games
It's not a clone, but revisited vintage
See complete free version of terminal invaders here
Emulate pads with accent and flame
8 tracks for drums + 2 polyphonic synths
Sound editor for synths ( 2 oscillators/ enveloppe/ filters )
2 mini arpgegiators
Many sounds and drumkits, can import any samples from your device
Export your songs as wav file
Save/load your songs
Defend our planet against waves of angry aliens in a world of old school graphics.
Avoid aliens shoots and collect power-ups to increase your fire power, or to add shields
Touch screen on bottom line to select base move.
Touch screen to select shoot direction
Long press to launch missiles
Long press to record your score after game over
Arcade game in a console in ascii mode
2 differents weapons (+ differents speeds and mode )
6 differents aliens with many different behaviour for attacks patterns
60 levels in 6 stages
High Score Screen
There is also a green text on black screen mode , it's an free blast'em up game in a fake old terminal ... with intuitive touch screen controls ;-)
Inspired by old school arcade space shooters, It's not a clone, but revisited classic retro game ...
Bonus speed : speed up your shoots
Bonus double : double shoot
Bonus life : increase your vitality
Bonus Missile : add a missile to your weapons (small square on base) can launch missile by long click
Bonus shield : you are unvulnerable for a while ( shield blink before end)
using reset game command on option screen will reset your stage lock position
Graphics by :
Kenney Vleugels www.kenney.nl
Explosions animation by :
Music by Multifaros :
Choose a pattern and variation fill (fill button 1 is 'no fill')
Choose tempo in BPM
And play live with 8 pads
You can use this app to practice an musical instrument like guitar or bass
There is a clickstart before the first measure of the song.
Keep screen on, so you can watch measures marks and light while practising
Feedbacks are welcome
This app is Drum Machine, so, you can create your own music or use predefined patterns and sounds.
This app contains a classic step sequencer to create basic drum patterns and a piano roll to create some melodic patterns using for instance bass line and piano melody.
This app can add and edit notes at eighth note and sixteenth note (quaver and semiquaver) for each time signature (from 1/3 to 1/8) .
There is an audio mixer with filter effects designed to be creative in you sound design.
You can Import any wav samples, pitch and filter any instrument
Pattern, drumkit, sample and sound included.
Automation is possible on each control so you can create full songs.
With this version, you can export your work in wave format, so you can import it in any musical software.
More infos and user manual are available on our website : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Many demo patterns in various musical style and many sounds for instruments are included in the app.
If the app is buggy : In the settings screen, tap on 'reset datas', this will erase old datas and configurations.
Minimum configuration for device ; 800 Mhz
(You have to use mono/lofi qual in the app settings in case of 'computing' message - but try first to remove effects ).
For developpers : Cadeli Drum machine use CdlUI library for graphic user interface avalable on https://github.com/cadeli/CdlUI
Report Bugs / Give suggestions for improvement by :
Email : email@example.com
Comment blog : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com
We answer all requests ! Help us make this drum machine a better App.