Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Reverb (Reverb is disabled on Lollipop and higher currently because it causes crashing)
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits.
Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.
Deezer in FREE mode:
- Listen to FLOW and discover new favourites
- Enjoy all your MIXES, no limits
- PLAYLISTS based on your taste
- Search for an artist and launch their mix
- Create as many playlists as you like
- New! Get the lyrics to your favorite songs.
Yep, you heard right. It's all for FREE!
--- 15 days Premium+ FREE TRIAL ---
By downloading the Deezer app, you get 15 days of Premium+ free of charge.
- No ads
- Enhanced audio quality (320 kbps)
- Sync your tracks to listen offline
- Skip as many radio tracks as you llke.
Subscribe to Premium+ to enjoy these additional benefits!
Nominated for Best Music Service Provider at the 2013 ME Awards.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
This drum machine lets you easily create drum sequences and arrange theme to create rhythm tracks.
Create your intro, verse, chorus, outro... sequences and order them to make your song.
Go faster using the drums pads.
You can also change play live, changing sequences in live mode.
Export your compositon to your SD card or share them with your friends.
Perfect machine for you to train on or compose.
Whether you're a guitarist, pianist or other, this sequencer will become your best friend when you're on the road or at home.
- Online storage and sharing of your creations!
- Tablet UI Optimization
- Different tempo for sequences.
- Add more samples
- Your feedback...
- User interface manual http://volcanomobile.net/tutorial-ui.pdf
The grooves are divided in categories, so that you can easily select your genre and the speed to play your track.
Thanks to the organized and intuitive interface it’s possible to explore and choose among the tens available samples, the latter continues to increases and been updated.
The result is an incredible handy and useful app dedicated to any musicians would join this new experience.
This sample add-on for GrooveMixer Drum Machine contains 248 samples of drums for making hip hop, rap, house and techno beats. There are 9 drum kits and 1 pack with 128 BPM house loops (basses, synths, drums).
All samples are WAV 16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono.
More samples can be found at http://groovemixer.com/samples/
All WAV sounds will be installed to external storage of your device (sdcard) to GrooveMixer sample folder (/groovemixer/samples).
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
With Drum-Tuner you can accurately tune your drums to specific frequencies.
Drum-Tuner has a unique Frequency Filter. Out of all the frequencies a drum produces Drum-Tuner filters out the frequency you want for tuning your drums.
HOW IT WORKS:
First measure the frequencies near all lugs and tune where you find the biggest differences.
Then tap and tune the head lug-by-lug in a cross pattern. Repeat this until each step gives you the desired Tune Frequency.
An overview with frequencies is also available. Start from here with developing your own sound.
Drum-Tuner is the app you were waiting for. Now you can tune your drums more accurate and much faster.
You can store your frequency details for future use.
Full app with no adverts.
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ Load and save up to 3 different sound bank layouts.
◆ Shape assigned pads, for straightforward use.
◆ Pitch resample all samples.
◆ 24 fully editable sample pads
◆ 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch shifting spanning 5 octaves.
◆ 5 different synthesizers.
◆ ADSR and synthesizer volume adjustment.
◆ Sample Pads
Select a sample for each pad and customise its volume, pitch, and loop duration. Layer up to 24 looping or touch triggered pads at once.
Choose from 5 different synthesizer types to create your riffs and bass lines. Select the central octave with the octave + or – buttons, and pitch shift up to three notes at once in real time with the pitch shift wheel.
Use the rotating potometers to alter the attack, decay, release and sustain of your synth to get the perfect sound to fit your creation.
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bassdrop
Bass Drop Trap - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bdtrap
Really easy and simple to use. Quick response time. Supports multi-touch.
- Support Multi touch.
- 24 realistic percussion sounds.
- 12 jam tracks.
- 3 different real drum set.
- Simple and easy to use.
Instruments: Bass, Snare, 5xTomTom, Hi Hat (open & close),
Cymbals (crash, ride, china, splash), Cowbell and snare side stick.
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
Black and White
looks like retro trs-80 games
It's not a clone, but revisited vintage
See complete free version of terminal invaders here
Emulate pads with accent and flame
8 tracks for drums + 2 polyphonic synths
Sound editor for synths ( 2 oscillators/ enveloppe/ filters )
2 mini arpgegiators
Many sounds and drumkits, can import any samples from your device
Export your songs as wav file
Save/load your songs
Choose a pattern and variation fill (fill button 1 is 'no fill')
Choose tempo in BPM
And play live with 8 pads
You can use this app to practice an musical instrument like guitar or bass
There is a clickstart before the first measure of the song.
Keep screen on, so you can watch measures marks and light while practising
Feedbacks are welcome
Defend our planet against waves of angry aliens in a world of old school graphics.
Avoid aliens shoots and collect power-ups to increase your fire power, or to add shields
Touch screen on bottom line to select base move.
Touch screen to select shoot direction
Long press to launch missiles
Long press to record your score after game over
Arcade game in a console in ascii mode
2 differents weapons (+ differents speeds and mode )
6 differents aliens with many different behaviour for attacks patterns
60 levels in 6 stages
High Score Screen
There is also a green text on black screen mode , it's an free blast'em up game in a fake old terminal ... with intuitive touch screen controls ;-)
Inspired by old school arcade space shooters, It's not a clone, but revisited classic retro game ...
Bonus speed : speed up your shoots
Bonus double : double shoot
Bonus life : increase your vitality
Bonus Missile : add a missile to your weapons (small square on base) can launch missile by long click
Bonus shield : you are unvulnerable for a while ( shield blink before end)
using reset game command on option screen will reset your stage lock position
Graphics by :
Kenney Vleugels www.kenney.nl
Explosions animation by :
Music by Multifaros :
This app is Drum Machine, so, you can create your own music or use predefined patterns and sounds.
This app contains a classic step sequencer to create basic drum patterns and a piano roll to create some melodic patterns using for instance bass line and piano melody.
This app can add and edit notes at eighth note and sixteenth note (quaver and semiquaver) for each time signature (from 1/3 to 1/8) .
There is an audio mixer with filter effects designed to be creative in you sound design.
You can Import any wav samples, pitch and filter any instrument
Pattern, drumkit, sample and sound included.
Automation is possible on each control so you can create full songs.
With this version, you can export your work in wave format, so you can import it in any musical software.
More infos and user manual are available on our website : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Many demo patterns in various musical style and many sounds for instruments are included in the app.
If the app is buggy : In the settings screen, tap on 'reset datas', this will erase old datas and configurations.
Minimum configuration for device ; 800 Mhz
(You have to use mono/lofi qual in the app settings in case of 'computing' message - but try first to remove effects ).
For developpers : Cadeli Drum machine use CdlUI library for graphic user interface avalable on https://github.com/cadeli/CdlUI
Report Bugs / Give suggestions for improvement by :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment blog : http://cadeli-drummachine.blogspot.com
We answer all requests ! Help us make this drum machine a better App.