AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
CAD Viewer-DWG FastView, a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. It was awarded one of the Top Ten Most Used CAD APPS by 12CAD.com. CAD Viewer- DWG FastView, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings accompany with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime and anywhere.
Follow us on:
1. Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files. The new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance.
2. Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or mobile phone and orderly management.
3. Precise Drawing. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing object accurately by inputting point coordinate values.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment.
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the essential Internet connection.
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection.
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server.
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data.
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
CAD Pockets includes many popular third-party cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. You can sync up your files to the cloud and keep your local files updated in real time, saving you the trouble of transmitting files via cable. You can conveniently communicate with designers or clients even if you are on the go, avoiding the chore of carrying clumsy laptops or paper drawings.
CAD Pockets also supports offline usage. Simply by saving files into your Android device and you are free to go. Moreover, you can view files that have been downloaded to your cloud drive without access to the Internet.
1. Support both 2D and 3D DWG/DXF/DWF files.
2. Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage (DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc.) and email attachment.
3. Transfer files via USB cable line from PC to Local Drawing, and support full offline usability (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share).
4. Supports auto-sync and remote operations (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share) for remote CAD files.
5. Supports auto cache for remote CAD files, which allows users to open and delete them offline.
6. Manage WebDav sites (Create, Delete, Modify and File Sync).
7. Share CAD drawing via Email and export drawing to JPG/PDF/DWF.
1. Supports easy-to-use multi-touch operations for Zooming, Panning and Snapping.
2. Supports CAD drawing functions like Lines, Polylines, Circles, and Texts.
3. Supports CAD editing functions like Copy, Move, Rotate and Mirror.
4. Supports CAD annotating functions like Revision cloud, Dimension, Image and Voice.
5. Supports CAD dimensioning functions like Linear, Radius, Angular and Ordinate.
6. Supports block insert and editing block attribute.
7. Supports magnifier for details, and prompt for “Last Point”.
8. Supports Undo and Redo.
9. Supports CAD layer and layout management.
10. Supports 3D viewing and view control.
11. Supports Find Text function and automatically locating the result.
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
- View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
- Open design files from email attachments
- Open files from device's local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
- Isolate and present object properties
- Navigate model parts and layers
- Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
- Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
- Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
- Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
- Cloud-based storage with offline data access
- Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
The GrabCAD mobile app offers access to both the GrabCAD public library of CAD models as well as private projects stored on GrabCAD Workbench.
Using the app you can:
• View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format they were created in (3D viewer only supported in Android 4.0+)
• View and respond to comments that Workbench collaborators have made
• Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
• Track file changes in your Workbench project
• Search for models in the Community and mark them as Liked
• Get notifications about updates and comments on your Workbench projects
If you’re sharing CAD models with mobile users, this is the easiest way to do it - no need to convert files and figure out how to email the huge resulting attachment, no need to configure sharing services. Just upload the file to GrabCAD and it’s ready to go!
Get rid of the advertisements by buying the General Engineering (Paid) version.
This free version has STOPPED adding calculation modules. It will only fix any possible bugs.
New modules are ONLY added to the paid version.
Any positive constructive critique is welcome. And if you want more modules to be added, we'll be very glad to do so.
But please concentrate on important hard-to-follow formulas when calculating manually. This application is meant to ease calculations without getting lost between the variables of the engineering equation or formula.
Please write the review in either English or Arabic. The computer translation is weak.
Please read the description till the bottom. It's important.
In this application, You can send the calculation results via:
- Email (at least get Gmail client for Android installed)
- Skype (if installed)
- SMS (The usual classic mobile messaging).
- In paid version only: A log of all calculations done with a time stamp so you don't have to repeat calculating them.
The application covers the following topics:
A table of units.
A table of physical constants.
Forward and backward conversion between units (more than 50 conversions).
From applied maths for engineers:
1- Geometry area and volume.
2- Finding the location of centroids of important shapes.
3- Finding the roots of 2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th degree equations with complex roots too.
From electrical and electronic engineering:
1- A module for Ohm's Law . It helps you find either Power,Resistance, Intensity, or Voltage.
2- Resultant sum of either of Resistances, Capacitors, or Inductances whether they are in series or in parallel. you can have up to 10 elements (which is more than enough)
3- A module to find the change in the value of the motor resistance of the wire windings after getting some heat through runtime
4- Voltage Drop
5- Resistance value using colour codes
6- Wheatstone Bridge
7- Butterworth Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
8- Chebychev Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
9- Butterworth equal component Filters (High pass and Low pass)
10- Pi attenuator
12- Helix Antenna Design
13- Battery life
14- BJT Transistor Bias Voltage Calculation
15- Non-inverting op-Amp resistor
16- Zener diode
17- Radar Range
From Mechanical Engineering:
1- Resultant sum of two forces acting at the same point
2- Using the altitude and the latitude given by the GPS in the phone, find the exact value of the gravitational acceleration of the earth.
3- Rectangular Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
4- Round Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
5- Internal screw thread shear area
6- External screw thread shear area
7- Cam-with-follower Profile determination. here you can see both the coordinates of the profile of the cam on a step of 1 degree only, and get the profile plotted so you can see how it would look like.
The following are Functional ONLY in the Paid version
*- Light Lux meter
*- Shear and Shear Force
*- Cartesian Fluid Flow Analysis.
*- Beams : Moment of inertia+Section Modulus+Radius of Gyration.
*- Beams : Stress & Deflection studies.
*- Interpolation on Saturated Steam Tables
*- Heat transfer through walls.
*- Heat loss from pipes wrapped with insulators.
The application uses GPS. It's used only in taking the coordinates for the sake of calculations. If you are in doubt that we might steal your coordinates, you can use the manual input option. You have been warned. Thanks.-*
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit360.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt360
and you can view and edit a drawing anytime and anywhere.
CADianAnyView is a valuable viewing tool to a CEO, Executives, and a site dispatched worker involved in drawings or authorization as the purchasing department, the planning part, and computer room besides an administers in design part as well as a CAD drawing designer.
Moreover, quality improvement, delivery date reduction, and cost reduction are anticipated by the accumulation of these kinds of opinions since customers, employers, engineers, reviewers, and distribution suppliers can analyze products and cooperate with each other from product development to the end of product life.
CADianAnyView supports as follows:
1. Snap function, zoom, pan, 3D orbit function
2. Line, polyline, circle text, free curve drawing etc.
3. Measurement function (area, distance, size)
4. Editing function(erase, move, copy)
5. Undo, redo function
6. Layer function
7. View sight at various angles
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 300 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the LinkAble CAD Models Engineering app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
More information how to embed this technology and visualize your products inside your APP you can find at http://www.cadenas.de/elektronischer-produktkatalog/mobile-marketing or send us an email to Marketing@cadenas.de
Please note that the app only provides data for research purposes. A download of CAD data is not available because there is no CAD system available on the mobile device.
For the availability of PARTapplicationServer for your environment, please contact Support@cadenas.de
If you are interested in using this app for your business, but do not have the strategic parts management PARTsolutions in use, please contact Sales@cadenas.de
The current app includes the following features:
- 3D visualization and search within your own, standard and supplier parts world
- Retrieve information from ERP systems such as SAP
- Search by 2D sketch
- 3D geometric similarity search
- Username: demo
Please note that the password needs to be empty!
Upload your CAD models for free on PARTcloud.net and show your 3D models to your friends and co-workers with the PARTcloud.net APP
The App's Features:
- Sketch search for easily finding any part
- See your 3D part as anaglyph red/cyan model
- Merge reality with your 3D part
Die 3D CAD Modelle sind konform mit den wichtigsten internationalen Standards und für die gängigsten CAD Systeme erhältlich wie z. B: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Vorteile der :K Magazin CADENAS App:
- Kostenloser Download von 2D und 3D CAD Modellen ausgewählter Hersteller
- Ermöglicht die individuelle Konfiguration der CAD Modelle durch den Nutzer
- Alle CAD Modelle sind von den Herstellern zertifiziert
- Die CAD Modelle sind in allen wichtigen CAD-Formaten verfügbar
- Direkter Zugriff auf das E-Paper der aktuellen :K-Ausgabe
- Link zum :K-Newsletter mit Abo-Möglichkeit
- Unmittelbare Verlinkung zu den Webseiten von :K und :K CAD CAM
With the help of the Electronic Product Catalog based on eCATALOGsolutions technology powered by CADENAS, customers can now present their components and product innovations mobile on their smart phones and tablet PCs.
If your Electronic Product Catalog should be displayed or you want to use this APP for a fair please contact: Marketing@cadenas.de