The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
Bible Study Resources
* King James Version Bible (preloaded)
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan (preloaded)
* Free translations: ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Paid translations: NIV, NAS, NKJV, ESV, NVI (in-app purchases)
Made for you who wish to learn more about the word of the Lord !
Now you can do a prayer request.
With an intuitive interface and easy to read even on devices with small screens and the ability to zoom using the pincer movement. The best Bible Glossary ever.
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- Places in Bible
- New Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Share mode
- All Biblical Places
- Complete Dictionary A - Z
- All Biblical names and their meanings
- Bible Plan
- Biblical themes for different situations
- Link to Audio Bible MP3
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
AMP and NASB were removed as copyright owner required.
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Please select "External storage" for Storage type in main screen Settings menu to avoid App crash caused by clean up Apps
First things first. If you have any questions or issues with the Blue Letter Bible app, contact us immediately @ http://blb.sc/00016q, or our public Google Group @ http://blb.sc/001Yea. You can also email us @ theBlueLetterBible@gmail.com. We want the app to work for you.
Join our millions of annual website users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Over 8,000 text commentaries by over 40 different authors
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Powerful note taking feature lets take notes while organizing them into notebooks
• Tag your favorite verses and collect them into custom folders
• Highlight verses in unlimited customized colors
• Show / hide footnote and verse markers
• Show / hide words of Christ in red
• Adjustable font size and line height for easier reading
• Side by side, parallel Bibles
Please take a minute to rate the Blue Letter Bible app!
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
If You liked this book you can find version without advertisement in my applications: "Matthew Henry Commentary Pro"
Originally written in 1706, Matthew Henry's six volume Complete Commentary provides an exhaustive look at every verse in the Bible.
Matthew Henry's well-known six-volume Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708–1710) or Complete Commentary, provides an exhaustive verse by verse study of the Bible. covering the whole of the Old Testament, and the Gospels and Acts in the New Testament. After the author's death, the work was finished (Romans through Revelation) by thirteen other nonconformist ministers, partly based upon notes taken by Henry's hearers, and edited by George Burder and John Hughes in 1811.
Henry's commentaries are primarily exegetical, dealing with the scripture text as presented, with his prime intention being explanation, for practical and devotional purposes. While not being a work of textual research, for which Henry recommended Matthew Poole's Synopsis Criticorum, Henry's Exposition gives the result of a critical account of the original as of his time, with practical application. It was considered sensible and stylish, a commentary for devotional purposes.
Famous evangelical Protestant preachers such as George Whitefield and Charles Spurgeon used and heartily commended the work, with Whitefield reading it through four times - the last time on his knees. Spurgeon stated, "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths.
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
* Bibles, Commentaries, Theological Dictionaries, Maps, and Christian books in over 50 languages
* Off-line for everything after initial download including search, notes, commentaries, etc.
* Chinese, Russian, German, French, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Hebrew, Hindi, ... user interface localisations
* Various Bible reading plans
* Totally free, no ads, no e-mails
* Over 40 English Bibles including ESV, KJV and NET
* 29 Bible commentaries
* Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
* All documents legally distributed (the reason documents like NKJV and NIV are not available)
* Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
* Split screen
* Write personal notes
* Select any interface language from a list of over 25
* Flexible search
* Maps of the bible lands
* Listen to any document read out for you
* Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
* Compare all Bible translations on a single screen
* One of the fastest Bible apps on Android
* Open source - improve or change the code if you like
* Uses the powerful JSword engine from CrossWire
We are all volunteers; we don't send out nagging e-mails; don't display annoying advertisements; never ask for or receive donations; don't ask for registration; And Bible does not collect any data from your mobile.
The provenance of all documents is thoroughly researched to ensure all documents can be legally distributed or permission has been granted by the copyright holder e.g. ESV. That is also the reason And Bible can not contain documents like NIV and NKJV.
The new Custom CSS Stylesheet feature is described here: http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/wiki/CustomStylesheets
1. Touch current document/passage top left to open Navigator.
2. Don't use Back button to exit, press the Home or Task Switcher button.
3. To download more documents after the start press Menu button/More/Download Documents.
4. Modify System Settings is required to allow custom screen sleep time for And Bible.
5. The And Bible FAQ is here: http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/wiki/FAQ
* A completely new, user friendly and catchy user interface.
* A new Quiz Game option with multiple levels included.
* All share options available in the device included
We are proud and happy to release the Holy Bible Offline (KJV) in android for free. Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the bible verses. The app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". Search option is also provided for quick reference of King James Version. Forum has been included to have spiritual discussions.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.3 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* New payment support Version 3.0 from Google implemented.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.1 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* Settings option added in the verse reading page
* Day / Night reading modes added
* Increase decrease font sizes added
* Adjust screen brightness added
* Bugs fixed.
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 62,712+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
Choose from a range of languages, categories and subcategories.
Get a list of headlines along with article summaries and any available images.
Tap on an article headline to read the full article.
Full search feature - type in any search term and find all relevant articles.
Categories include World News, Religion and Spirituality, Science, Politics and more.
The Jeffrey Prophecy Study Bible (edited by Grant R. Jeffrey PH.D) is the result of almost 40 years of dedicated study of the prophetic portions of the inspired Word of God.
The popular Jeffrey Prophecy Marked Reference Study Bible is now available as an intuitive Study Bible App for Android & iOS. Simple and easy to use for scholars, pastors and anyone interested in learning more about Bible Prophecy and End Times Events.
Having worked with publishers including Waterbrook, Harper Collins, Zondervan, Word, Random House, and Tyndale House, Grant succeeded in producing twenty-nine best-selling books, selling millions of copies around the world and translated into twenty-four languages.
The Jeffrey Prophecy Study Bible App (KJV Prophecy App) includes:
- 1200 Textual Notes by Dr Grant R. Jeffrey explaining Key Prophecies with links to relevant Bible Passages, Articles, Diagrams & more
- Four Major Themes Color Coded
Prophecy – BLUE
Salvation – RED
Holy Spirit – DARK GREEN
Blessings – LIGHT GREEN
- 72 Doctrines Chain Referenced. Browse the Chain Reference by Topic with links to relevant Bible passages
- Easy to Use Color and Letter Codes
- 36 Prophecy Articles, Charts, Illustrations, Color Maps
- Subject Index. Browse the Subject Index for subjects covered in Book Intro’s, Study Notes & Articles with links to relevant information
- King James Version (Cambridge Edition, with Words of Christ in red)
- Strong’s Greek and Hebrew Concordance with Strong's numbers linked in text.
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK), Cross References & Footnotes
Additional KJV Prophecy App features include:
- Bookmark your favorite Bible passages
- Create your own Notes on passages or Journal Notes
- Underline important passages
- Share your favorite passages with a friend
- Search the Bible text, Study Notes, Articles, Strong’s Concordance etc
- View recently visited passages in History
- Set your preferences (Night Mode, Toggle Highlights, Font Size etc) in Settings
- And more…