Kakebo (account book for the domestic economy). The first one dates back to 1904, developed by Motoko Hani in Japan, with the goal of assisting women to manage household finances.
The Zoe’s Kakebo is based on the 5S method (Japanese management technique) named for the first letter of the name in Japanese that means each of its five stages:
* Seiri (Sort) - Become aware of the really necessary expenses and those which are not.
* Seiton (Set in Order) - Arrange information of your expenses in a structured way.
* Seiso (Shine) - Analyze and ponder what expenses can remove.
* Seiketsu (Standardize) - Establish consumption rules to minimize contingencies.
* Shitsuke (Sustain / Maintaining discipline) – Be constant, develop a continuous action and keep improving.
With Zoe’s Kakebo, you will:
* Rediscover your economy by controlling your expenses and making balance with your income.
* Define monthly limits for each category knwoing its compliance and evolution.
* Manage your group expenses being aware of each one exact expenses amount. And the ratio of spending among all.
* With just the ticket photo, your expense will be processed automatically (there must exit be a linkable category)
* Send your expenses in Excel file with the filters you want to configure (company, category, date ...)