peek into the state of energy This is a nice way to see what's going on in California and, to some extent, the entire western US in energy supply and demand. It really could use some historical data display and perhaps even feature discussion and analysis of trends in energy and energy markets, but as an ordinary citizen, just being able to view the data is nice. I used to use the web site for that, now I can do it on my phone.
But what about yesterday.... or last weekend? Needs to add look-back to the prior day and week. I'm tired of staying up late to see how the whole day went.
Flex alerts Pushed to your device!
retired research ecologist & rooftop solar owner Well designed site. Allows easy tracking of systemwide supply versus demand.
Hydroelectric Operator Run several generating stations.
Engineer Helps us plan our usage.
• Maintenance and data updates
• Price maps to include the fifteen-minute market and EIM participant regions
• Added market notices and ISO tweets
• Faster alert delivery time, option to elect which alerts you get on your device
• New “net demand” graph representing the variability in demand and supply that the ISO must counter balance to maintain grid reliability
• 3 months of calendar events with location details and relevant web links