Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
Snap a photo of something your customers will love.
You can also use a photo from your camera roll or grab one from your Instagram feed.
Tell them all about it.
Write a quick note to go along with the photo. Include a link to the product or to your
website, and pick an email template.
Send it to the right people.
Send to your whole MailChimp list, a segment of your list, or pick specific customers
who will be excited to hear from you.
MailChimp Snap requires a MailChimp account.
* Features *
- View Stats by Day, Week, or Month
- Sending Stats
- Open and Click Stats
- Search/Browse Sent Messages
- Sort Activity by Status (Sent, Bounced, Rejected)
- Lock the App with a Passcode
* More About Mandrill *
Mandrill runs on the delivery infrastructure that powers MailChimp, the world’s best email service provider.
Collect Addresses Offline
- Even when you're not online, Chimpadeedoo collects email addresses and stores them locally on your Android device. Next time you connect, Chimpadeedoo automatically pushes the addresses to your MailChimp list.
Customize Your Form
- Choose from 10 different themes or use your own. Pick your font and button style, write your own copy, and connect the form to any MailChimp list.
Protect Your Data
- Chimpadeedoo's app settings are password protected.
* Important Notes *
- Chimpadeedoo requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for a free account at MailChimp.com
Use MailChimp's drag and drop and rich text editors to work on draft campaigns from wherever you are.
Easily add photos from your Android device or MailChimp gallery and edit them with Aviary. You can also create new HTML campaigns, right from the app.
Edit campaigns offline, and get real-time updates when someone is working on a campaign. Post feedback and review comments from inside the app.
If someone edits online while you're working offline, we'll show you any conflicts so you can easily resolve them.
Send from your Android device
Send your campaign when it's ready, even if you're on the move. Review your sending checklist and preview both desktop and mobile versions, just like you would from the web app.
Every mailing list has some VIPs. Golden Monkeys helps you keep track of them on your smartphone.
* Real-time Alerts *
Don't bother with digging through your reports to find out if special people on your list have seen your email. Golden Monkeys sends you push notifications when they open and click.
* Activity Sharing *
If your special subscribers' activity is critical to your business, you can easily email it to co-workers.
* Subscriber Profiles *
See the activity and member ratings of your most important subscribers.
** Features **
- Receive push notifications about subscriber activity.
- See where your subscribers are located.
- Browse member ratings and recent activity.
- Email subscriber activity to your coworkers.
- Enable password protection in case your phone is lost or stolen.
★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook