Now Fixed with Merit Has fixed the crash always when trying to edit picture. Editor has changed to understandable figures. Many new things introduced. When tried to edit file and it doesn't crash get me jubilating.
If you process Raw images in Android... you Need this app. It's actively developed with any bugs or issues getting resolved quickly by the developer. The developer is responsive to feature requests. If forced to make a criticism I'd say that the UI may not be the most intuitive but familiarity resolves the issue. Overall, highly recommended..
How to contact caketuzz? I am having problems with importing to my micro SD card on my Galaxy Note 8. It just won't work. How do I reach you? The import stopped on my compact flash card and corrupted it.
Disappointing I've never given negative feedback on an app before but having paid for this and not being able to find any features to redeem it for the constant crashing, freezing, and ridiculously slow import speeds. (When it actually starts, usually not starting at all and even became the first app to freeze my whole system for some time) .... and always freezes at end of attempted import. This deserves less than one. Will be contacting for a refund. Galaxy SIII - Android 4.3
Excellent - now a permanent part of my workflow! A very usable browser and organiser for your images. Auto advance makes rating and sorting images a breeze! Top marks! Still the best on the go organiser if you use Adobe LR.
External sd edits not saving Running kitkat on a Samsung T320. I was very excited to be able to use this app to process photos (cr2) while out on the road, but not being able to use the external sd makes it useless to me. I'll be requesting a refund and look forward to seeing this bug fixed.
* fix: crash on saving for some Android 4.0.3 devices
* fix: add tag icon showing on mtp images.
* new: image editor has been updated. No longer the 3mp output limit ! :)
* new: jpeg extract: exifs are being correctly exported to jpegs
* new: write access error: the app hints to the proper folder of the external disk where you can store your files.
* fix: bug when editing jpeg from the action bar
* fix: metadata and histogram in fullscreen would not appear