• Multiple shopping lists
• Add products to the shopping lists
• Share lists by text, email, WhatsApp etc.
• Mark items in your shopping list as "bought" or "in shopping cart"
• Drag and drop products to reorder them as you like
• Edit items on the list (long-press on an item and click the edit icon)
• Save time by using suggestions as you start typing a product name
• Suggestions are personalised
• Manage the list of suggestions (directly when they appear)
As you start typing a product, Shopping List shows up suggestions that you can add very fast to the your shopping list. It comes with a bunch of popular suggestions for you to start with. All products you enter in your shopping cart will later be available as suggestions so that you will save time when preparing your shopping list. Add multiple shopping lists to keep products you will buy in different stores separated.
This app requires access to internet since it is a requirement for the ads in the app.
More languages? Help with translations at http://crowdin.net/project/shoppinglist
With this application you can keep track of each product purchased, and know the total of your expenses at any time.
Simple to use:
It only takes three clicks to add a product to your list, with its product category system.
Application of reductions and product customization:
You can apply a fixed or percentage discount for each product purchased, and rename it to distinguish it from other products.
Install on the SD card available since the 1.2.2 update!
Track your spending:
Your old lists are automatically archived and dated, you will keep track for each of your lists. A chart is also available to view your purchases quantities as percentages.
Available in French
Paid version without ads available
"After trying many different shopping list apps I find this one very intuitive, minimalist and practical app to do your shopping, specially if you want to do a quick list without tons of unuseful features." – AndroidKI.com (5/5)
"Using a shopping list is definitely a smart idea and the Super Simple Shopping List app from bitwize10 is a great option for shoppers." – AppReviewCentral.net (4/5)
One of the simplest shopping list apps available!
To add an item, press the + button. Type the item and select color. That's it.
There's no settings, no options, no fancy features. It's dummies approved.
Use comma to add multiple items at the same time. Long press on item to edit, swipe to delete it.
Colors represent categories, and can be anything you want. For example: names of the grocery stores (Tesco, Kroger, Aldi, Costco, ...), opportunities (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, ...), shop sections (butcher, vegetables, drinks, ...), or whatever you wish. You may label the colors.
When you're in the shop buying stuff from the list, just tap the item to check it.
Note: when you install the app, it will be named just "Shopping List".
TIPS 'N TRICKS
- it is possible to remove ads. Contact us if you are interested.
- swipe left or right on item to delete it.
- double tap on background to add item. The result is the same as pressing the + button.
- to add multiple items at the same time, you can also separate them with two dots (..). This is handy if your keyboard doesn't have a comma directly accessible.
In version 1.0.3 we added some configuration options. However, since we initially decided this app will not have any options, these options are not accessible from the menu. Instead, you add the "button" yourself, and remove it once you don't need it any more. These options will in most cases be set just once, and never again, which makes this approach very reasonable. The following options are available:
- font size: add item "text++" or "text--" to any color. Press the item, and the font will change (min 10, max 100).
- sorting of checked items: add item "checked-first" to any color. Press the item to toggle checked items before unchecked items.
Bring! allows you to create a shopping list in seconds. At a glance, Bring! informs you which items still need to go into the shopping cart. And thanks to the automatic sorting, shopping is a breeze.
Shared shopping with Bring!
Bring! focuses on your family or shared flat. You can share your list and send push notifications regarding your shopping trip with Bring!. This way you will not only know what is missing at home, but also who will go shopping. This saves time and money. Changes within Bring! are instantly synced to all household devices.
Reduced to the basics
Bring! is very easy to use. Simple and intuitive: no frills, only the functions you really need.
With the Bring! shopping list, the fun begins before your shopping trip – when planning your meals, on your way to work or when you run out of milk. Forget your paper list. Get Bring!
Features of Bring!:
- Shared shopping list for free
- Create multiple list and share with people you care
- Beautiful list themes and shopping items
- Push notifications regarding your shopping trip
- Android Wear smartwatch support
- «New items» badge
- Live syncing and offline ready
- Any number of list participants
- Add your own items
- Automated sorting
- Display & Pocket Lock
- Item catalogs for: USA (English), UK (English), Australia (English), Canada (English), Germany (German), Switzerland (German, Italian, French), Austria (German)
- Also available for other mobile platforms (iOS)
- And many small and lovely secrets …
Hooray – Bring! won Bronze in «Best Of Swiss Apps 2013» and Gold in the «Swiss App Award 2013» in Retail & E-commerce.
The ultimate shopping list!
The Calasdo List is an intuitive and easy to use shopping list that eliminates all the Post-its lying around on your counter and in your bag. New shopping lists may easily be created directly from old ones - you just gotta tick'em off.
Are you prepared to act? Prepared for having the Squeezebox act for you? With this app, the Squeexebox will act as you please ...
The Calasdo Actor allows you to turn the Squeezebox on, off, up and down. With this app, the mobile becomes your remote. It is as simple as that!