Before you give a bad review keep in mind this app fulfills purpose.
Void is a simple application I wanted to implement for the fun of it.
Void is what it sounds like. Absolutely nothing.
As a result (and because I never implement them) it is ad free forever!
When you click the... apparent absence of an icon, you may hear the click sound confirming you clicked it, but nothing appears to happen. Check your recent apps. Nothing is there.
You can find it in your app drawer with no name and no icon. Just a void where an app would be.
This app uses no permissions. It doesn't run a background service. It doesn't give you a popup message. It doesn't open a screen. It doesn't open another app. It doesn't even appear in the logcat (as far as I'm aware). It does NOTHING.
That said it does open and close successfully. You just can't tell.
What could possibly be the use for such a useless app?
1. Use it in place of an app you don't want opened under some circumstance, like on a launcher gesture.
2. Trick your friends into thinking there is a glitch.
3. Enjoy the idea that you have one of the tiniest and most useless apps ever!
4. Show it to your friends as a conversation starter.
5. Use it to fill spaces somewhere you can't control. Like on a launcher Dock.
The possibilities are... Void.
I made Null, but I thought I could do better. Unfortunately I lost the code for Null a while back during an accident involving tea.