*** Emoji Keypad Pro is able to display Emoji icon inside your SMS messages, email.****
What is Emoji Keyboard Pro / Emoji Keypad Pro ?
Emoji Keyboard / Emoji Keyboard is a keyboard for Android Devices which allow you to input Emoji icons anywhere in a convenience way.
Emoji Keypad Pro to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, whatsapp, wechat, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji icons more convenience.
- Install Emoji Font
- Supporting People, Nature, Objects, Places, Symbols Categories Emoji Icons
- Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji icon.
- Click on the category ( Emoji Icon) to move to next page.
- Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
- Also, You can Input various kind of symbols
To enable the Emoji Keypad Pro, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keypad Pro enable it
Android is not natively support Emoji. If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. You need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself or check in my app How to Root? Section.
2. To Replace Emoji Font click on Install Emoji Font Button. It will ask for superuser access. You must have to allow superuser access to Emoji Keypad Pro Application to replace font and change font permission.
3. Set Language & Input: Click On Keyboard Input button and Select Emoji Keypad Pro from list of Keyboard & Input Methods.
4. Set Default Keyboard: Click on Default Keyboard button and select Emoji Keypad Pro from list.
5. Restart your android device.
Thats it!!! :) Now you can see emoji icons on your android device during typing messages.
Emoji Keypad supports: emoji keypad pro , emoji keyboard pro , emoji fonts , emoji keypad for android , emoji android tablet , emoji android to iphone , emoji keypad for tablet , emoji keypad for samsung , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji keyboard for smartphones , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji for android 4.1 , emoji keyboard for htc one , emoji for whatsapp and texting , emoji for lg optimus , emoji for iphone and android , emoji for all phones , emoji android to iphone root
Only makes sense to install this on a device with a hardware keypad.
Input is only available via the numeric keypad.
See website for help and support.
Multilingual support (English and Russian)
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
Keypad-Mapper 3 makes it easy for you to record the GPS coordinates of house numbers for adding them later to OpenStreetMap. This app is the 3rd generation KeypadMapper available for the OpenStreetMap community, and improves on the older generations.
★★★ Features: ★★★
▶ records house numbers
▶ saves address data
▶ takes GPS photos for entering in JOSM
▶ indicates the GPS reception strength of GPS and GLONASS
▶ exports the recorded information
★★★ Why record house numbers for OSM? ★★★
Free navigation software requires free map data, and although the free OSM data provides a good basis for navigation programs, they are only as good as their data. This is why house numbers are essential to building a reliable map database in OSM.
With this app anyone can help compile house numbers for the OSM database by simply installing the app! Not only is it contributing to a great open source project, it’s also fun, entertaining, and easy to do while you’re walking the dog or out for a stroll. The collected data can be added directly to OpenStreetMap. All you need to do is set up an account at www.openstreetmap.org, edit the acquired house numbers, and upload the data to OSM. After only a few minutes, the world’s new acquired house numbers are displayed in OSM.
Custom ROMs are not provided
More information: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Keypad-Mapper_3
This is the EvenBetter, NumberPad Keyboard! No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android.
"Best T9 keyboard, hands down! I've tried them all. Creator does a nice job fixing glitches and making upgrades. Great program. Keep it up!"
"Frickin genius! This is so much quicker and more enjoyable than poncing around on a tiny little qwerty keyboard! 5 stars my man. Very happy :-)"
"Love it! :)"
"Dev emailed me right away and help fix purchasing issue i had. All is well. Great support."
"Amazing. So much better than the android qwerty onscreen keyboard, and i love how you can add words easily. The big keys are helpful too."
"By far my best app purchase yet. Have not had one issue. Droid x 2.2 rooted"
It's the best T9 style input and keyboard for Android! Also great for popular messaging apps such as Handcent and ChompSMS, and gives the old style phone pad experience on the phone's keyboard, as well as the ability to use the normal keyboard.
Prediction languages supported are English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, German and French.
Key Features of Keyboard:
Add word button in abc mode
Tap (abc) and predict (T9) modes
Learns word prediction order while typing
Next button in predict mode
Full keyboard in landscape
Supports Better Keyboard Style Skins!
Some keyboard usage tips:
1.) '1' key is for the apostrophe in words (so in predict/T9 mode, the word don't is spelled 3-6-6-1-8)
2.) The 'next' button (button 0) in predict mode becomes the 'Add word' button in abc mode, for easily adding new words to the dictionary.
3.) It learns your word prediction order as you type, so if the suggestions aren't right at first, it should improve as you type.
4.) If a word is not being suggested first, try typing it a few times in a row (without picking the wrong suggestion each time :-) ).
If you have any trouble, please email. I'm excited to help! I can't reply to comments down below, so if you have a problem, you really, *really* should email me.
Keywords: swift, smart, better, keyboard, uber, chompsms, handcent, T9, text, texting, txt
•Securely login to the Protégé system and access keypad menus based on the security level of the logged on user profile
•Arm and disarm an area or a group of areas
•One touch door control
•Monitor the status of any door, user (anti-pass back), zone (input),PGM (output) or schedule directly from the keypad
•Store multiple configuration profiles for independent Protégé systems installed at different sites
1. A Protégé® System controller is required for the application to function.
2. The many permissions required are due to the SDK used. The application only requires:
This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Before buying this version try the free TeleKeyPad-Lite version, so you'll be sure that this is what you really need!
Features in this version:
► cursor keypad (cursor keys, insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down)
► numeric keypad (digits, decimal separator, enter, mathematical operators, numlock)
► multimedia remote control (esc, mute, vulume, play, stop, track backward, trak forward, browser, email, find, shift, control, alt, alt graph, windows)
► function keypad (12 function keys, shift, control, alt, alt graph, windows)
► can communicate on 10 TeleKeyPad channels
► no ads
Mobile device and PC must be connected to the same local area network (LAN); TeleKeyPad works well with wired and wireless networks.
Num lock key is supported.
Download the PC counterpart from
Works out of the box for most uses!
Needs a minimal configuration if more instances of TeleKeyPad operate on the same LAN or if one instance wants to selectively control more than one PC.
If Windows Firewall is enabled you may be prompted to authorize the application.
The Windows utility is packed with a commercial protection tool that few ativirus softwares erroneously report as a threat.
IT IS A FALSE POSITIVE!
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen. It contains the same features as the paid version except it also contains Ads.
BETA TESTERS: We have enabled beta testers for this keyboard. If you would like to become a beta tester, join our G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106412562703484825925
2014-02-03 NOTE: Recent Google Play changes has caused us to remove the notification bar ads. This app will be ad supported as long as it's free and we will be reworking this in the future. The trouble is that this is a keyboard and really, the best option for ads was the notification bar, now we're going to have to do something that will likely be more annoying.
You can purchase the paid version if you don't want ads in the short term:
We're interested in hearing about how it might be improved so the ads are not such a nuisance.
* Would different placement work better?
* How about a small fee to remove them?
* Maybe a different kind of ad?
SEE DEVELOPERS WEBSITE FOR INSTALLATION!
This is an "Input Method" and must be enabled in the Language & Keyboard Settings.
Some may find it useful as a reference for the ITU E.161 / ISO 9995-8 standard (in case your phone dialer app doesn't show the alpha numeric mappings.)
Aside from that, it's efficient, lightweight and ad-free!
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1. Apple's flat style user interfaces, simple and practical.
2. Favorites management helps you to manage your frequent contacts.
3. Easily manage the call log ordered by all and missed.
4. Alphabetical list of contacts helps you locate your contact easily.
5. Dial Pad provides support for T9 intelligent matching (You can disable this feature if it is lag).
6. Incoming/Outgoing call interfaces in Apple's flat style (Available only in full version mode).
7. Genuine validation to prevent use of the maliciously cracked version of this app.
1. The basic functions of this app are FREE and this app does not contain any third-party ads. However,
* You will get 10-day free use for evaluating the full version of this app. After this, you will be charged for a permanent full version license. If you do not pay for the full version license, the app will run without incoming/outgoing call interfaces in Apple flat style and you can continue using this app. The full version license costs 800 Espier Coins.
* In order to remove the Recommended Apps in More Page, you need to pay 1,000 Espier Coins to get an extra license.
2. Note that because of limitation on some customized systems, the incoming/outgoing call interfaces in Apple flat style can not work on some devices. Please confirm it can work properly in the evaluation period before you pay for the full version license.
3. Espier Coin is a virtual currency, and 1,000 Espier Coins are equal to about USD5.00. However, if you register yourself on Espier Mobile Portal site and keep visiting Espier Mobile Portal you will gain some GIFT coins. If you file valid bugs in our bug management system (http://bugzilla.espier.org), you may gain some VOLUNTEER coins. As a result, you might be able to buy the licenses without any real payment! For more information about the Espier Coins, please refer to http://www.espier.org/en/developers/blog/espier-micro-portal-peronal-center-released/
4. Other network resources:
* Please visit http://m.espier.org/zhcn/apps/tools/espier_dialer7/ to get usage instructions and tips.
* Please visit http://3g.espier.mobi/en/sns/app-community?pack_name=org.espier.dialer7 to communicate with the developer.
* Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
- Dark themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- Light themes with different accent colors (Blue, Green, Red, Orange)
- 8bit Love
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you're likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at email@example.com
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'dialapp' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.
More from developer
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
NOTE: this is not a standalone app, it enables the features in SwipePad like add more pads, change pad size, back up and restore.
You can assign different hotspots on your phone screen to different pads: one for favorite apps, one for contacts, one for bookmarks, etc. If you have a big screen and thinking about putting more than 12 slots together, this add-on is also the way to go.
MoreSpace enables the backup of all pads in SwipePad 0.9.8+
MoreSpace enables making portal groups in SwipePad 0.9.10+
* SwipePad 0.8.0+ required
Dynamic Pads will enable 3 automatically filled pads:
1. Frequently contacted
2. Recently contacted
3. Recent tasks
★ With a single swipe (touch down, move, release), you could open quick contact window or switch to another running app.
★ Hold and release on a slot will let you edit the contact or give you context options of your recent task: force close/uninstall what you are running, going to an app's market page to give ratings and so on
SwipePad 0.9.0+ required
Tags: task manager, task killer, launcher