The Construction Master 5 calculator for your Android smartphone is built with the same features and functions, and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
No learning curve -- just one powerful, easy-to-use calculator app, for Carpenters, Builders & More.
Save time with solutions for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5 calculator.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the Android smartphone user
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal to calculate layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley Rafters and Jack Rafters
• Stair Layout Key for easy stair calculations
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Calculate Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers