No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to FIVE (5) debts supported.
This app uses the Payment Strategy of paying off the "Lowest Balance First". Often recommended by experts as the best strategy.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $1.99 USD) now includes Payment Strategies, Unlimited Debt Entries & Monthly Payment Reminders, Custom Payments a Banking Ledger. The Pro Version is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in the free version before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
HOW TO USE THIS APP: Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, you will decide how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
Also: This app is currently set to work with the US decimal system. Other formats: Enter at your own risk! We hope to standardize in the future. (To be safe, anyone may use the app, but you may need to use whole numbers if you do not use the system it is designed for).
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well! The app will then store your numbers for later use.
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing Debt Planner Pro for only $1.99 (USD) cents to help further development done all in my spare time. The Pro version has:
Make Monthly Payment
Monthly Payment Reminders
Better Tablet Support
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
*Borrow/lend things and money
*Automatic email reminders
*Preset and custom currencies
*Clean and simple UI
*View by debt direction or debtors
*English, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Pro features (available with in-app purchase):
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to email@example.com
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
Getting out of debt made easy. Pay off your debts with Debt Snowball method and save!
++ One clear screen to manage all your debts (credit cards, loans and mortgages).
++ Debt Free Date is calculated automatically.
++ Individual Pay Off Date is displayed under each of your debts.
++ One Tap to enter a payment
++ Payments with custom amounts
++ Built-in calculator
PAY OFF STRATEGIES SNOWBALL METHOD
++ Highest interest rate
++ Lowest balance
++ Highest balance
++ Custom order
++ Summary shows your payoff progress
++ An unlimited number of debts can be entered
++ each debt can be individually analyzed
++ payments may be entered as a percentage of balance
++ support for introductory rates e.g. 0% for 6 months
++ Monthly Payments may be recorded
++ allows you to keep track of your progress
++ Choice of payment periods
++ handles monthly, weekly and fortnightly payments
++ Extra Payments can be entered against each debt
++ helps pay off your debts even faster
++ can be entered Monthly, Yearly or as a One Off
++ Transactions can be entered against each debt
++ allows you to take into account expenses/purchases
++ Interactive reports
++ easy visualization of the debt breakdown
++ compare debts side by side
++ Set of Calculators are included to help you compute:
++ Handles Mortgage, credit cards, loans, other
++ Percent paid progress bar
++ Debt-snowball method: multiple payoff strategies
++ Extra payment tracking
++ Mortgage and loan calculators
++ Fixed/ARM interest rates, daily/monthly interest accrual
++ Payoff date calculator
++ Debt Payoff Graph with Snowball on and off
++ Annual Interest Rate
++ Amortization Schedule
++ Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
++ See your planned debt-free date. Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off all debts if you weren't using the snowball.
++ Prioritize debts the way you prefer (lowest balance, highest interest, or any order at all)
DebtMinder,payoff,bills,credit,snowball,debts monitor,debt tracker,debt snowball
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
Expense IQ – Expense Manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense IQ is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
NEW USER INTERFACE
ADDED MORE GRAPHS AND ANALYSIS
FIXED KNOWN ISSUES
Our Budget Planner app offers a wide and flexible budget plan from financial budgeting, outgoings projection, visual forecasting of expenses and itemization of expenses.
YourELink Budget Planner is designed for users who prefers simple and straight forward budgeting tool. Budget Planner helps you work out where your money is going and gives you visual estimates whether you are spending more than your planned budget.
Note In-app purchase: This app is 100% FREE and will not force you to upgrade. This app will NOT lock-out your data or would stop you from using all of its features. All features available are standard of YourELink Budget Planner.
Note that there are 3 features that are not available in the FREE version, however if you think you do not need these features you can still continue using this app for FREE. This app will not force you to upgrade.
FREE version will have a few ads on the screen, upgraded version don't have.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
Now, all new! Free / Demo version of the top debt reduction app in market. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Featured in book "Best Android Apps"!
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
Now saves last calculated data. Don't have to re-enter all over again.
Provide your monthly income & debt payments to determine the ratio.
Contact us in About screen for new input field requests.
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA & VA loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
Try Mortgage Calc Full for even more features!
All Phones Compatible
This game is focused to accelerate brain in taking decisions, using arithmetic & interpretative challenges. There are 4 different games right now & more to come.
Try & see the difference yourself! Track progress over a period
Supports multiple user profiles!
-Xtra Discount %
-Calc Sales Tax
-Shows Sale Price & Savings as you type
-Enter Discount manually or just slide.
-Shake to Reset
-Contact us in About for more features or feedback
-All phones Compatible!
What is 30% off on already discounted price of 60%, how much do you pay?
Use this app to determine your actual saving and keep adding to your register. Then pull a report to see which stores are leading and go to that store more often! As Simple!
All phones Compatible.