You enter the temperature of the gas, and it calculates the Density, Specific Heat, Thermal Conductivity, Dynamic Viscosity, Kinematic Viscosity, and Prantle Number.
The Free version only includes thermal properties for the Carbon Dioxide (-50C to 800C) at a pressure of P=10^5 N/m2
The Full version (available for $1.99), includes these other gases:
Air (-100C to 800C)
Ammonia (-30C to 800C)
Argon (-100C to 7600C)
Helium (-100C to 800C)
Hydrogen (-100C to 800C)
Nitrogen (-100C to 800C)
Oxygen (-100C to 800C)
All properties include a comprehensive list of unit conversions. For example, Temperature can be input in Celsius (C), Fahrenheit (F), Kelvin (K), and Rankine (R).
All properties are referenced from the NIST STANDARD REFERENCE DATABASE 23 (Version 7.0) and DATABASE 12 (Version 5.0). However, Hydrogen properties is adapted from Handbook of Physical Properties of Liquids and Gases - Pure Substances and Mixtures by N.B Vargaftik (1996).
App calculated values are within 1% accuracy of reference values. Values are provided for estimation purposes only.
Thank you for viewing this App. I appreciate your feedback to make this app better and welcome requests to build new apps. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app uses tabs, which allows the user to easily perform auxiliary calculation. The interface part is organized in several tabs as well. There is a short explaination of each tab below:
The main tab contains the most import operators, functions and constants.
The variable tab allows you to add variables into your expressions. You can assign your variables values by using the "Save Ans" button or the "Calc" button. Variables maintain their value across different tabs. You can also use this tab to plot the current expression or create a lookup table.
This tab contains all trigonometric functions as well as functions for differentials, products, sums, integrals and a Newton solver. The differential function will numerically differentiate around the current value for the selected variable. The Newton solver will use the current value as initial value.
The constants tab gives you access to several physical constants.
This tab allows you to change several settings.
If you encounter any bugs, please let us know and we will try to fix it as quickly as possible.
CalcTastic Free is a powerful yet easy to use, full-featured scientific, statistical and conversion calculator with NO ADS!! Visit our website for high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
If you find CalcTastic Free useful, post a review or consider purchasing our full version to support development. The full version also includes:
- Full landscape support.
- Five additional premium themes.
- Android's ONLY full-featured programmers calculator.
- Base conversions between hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary.
CalcTastic Free includes the following:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods.
- Postfix notation.
- Expression or Stack Display.
- Expression History with 20 records.
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers.
- 3 high-quality themes.
- Copy and Paste.
- Memory functions.
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping).
- Haptic and audible button feedback.
- Custom tailored tablet layouts.
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT.
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C.
- Degree, Minute, Second conversions to and from Degrees.
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations.
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits.
- Table of 44 Physical Constants.
- Over 210 different unit conversions across 14 categories.
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads (w/ hyperbolic equivalents).
- Conversions between Degrees, Radians and Grads.
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms.
- Percent and Delta Percentage.
- Mod(Remainder), Absolute, Ceiling, Floor and Round operations.
- Factorial and Gamma Functions.
- Combinations and Permutations.
- Random Number Generator (random decimal or random in given range).
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all 50 stack entries.
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median.
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared.
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance.
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation.
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation.
- Regular calculator functions: plus, minus etc.
- Regular MR, M+ memory style together with STO, RCL style -- up to ten stored values.
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, conversion between angle units.
- A lot of algebraic functions including gamma function, modulus, quotient and remainder of the integer division.
- Random number, percentage, parentheses.
- Scientific and engineering format. Fixed number of decimal places.
- Programmable feature. PGMCalc can store up to ten programs. Each program is a sequence of actions with variables and halts and without conditional constructs.
- Small set of mathematical and physical constants.
RealMath is a scientific calculator which prints fractions, expontents and other similar things in mathematic correct style on the screen.
-correctly displayed formulas
-function memory save/load (*pro)
-custom memory names (*pro)
-saves formula history on restart (*pro)
-comes with many mathematical and physical constants
keywords: calculator, formulas, equations, mathematics
It currently calculates from redshift values - look back time, time since the big bang, distance modulus and comoving volume using the latest parameters from the Planck satellite.