Discover the true value of life insurance! Discover a valuable secret that has been hidden by insurers from those who own life insurance policies!
Life insurance is not only a property, it is also has an asset. Knowing the value of an asset is always critical before disposing of this asset. Unbelievably more than 120 billion of dollars of life insurance is cancelled every year by policy owners who are unaware and ignorant of the value of their life insurance policy as an asset. Insurers are making an incredible amount of profits out of the ignorance of these policy owners.
Do you agree with me that any owners of an asset should be interested in maximizing the value of this asset? This is why we have created MR FMV; the first calculator able to estimate the true value of life insurance as an asset. This value is called the Fair Market Value (FMV). The FMV is determined by the replacement value of a life policy. What would it cost you to buy the same insurance today and what would a third party offer to buy such a policy?
MR FMV allows anyone to do an estimate of the FMV of their policy which is the first step towards deciding whether a full evaluation of the policy is required. When the FMV is determined, the last step is to decide how to unlock and access this FMV therefore putting money into your pockets that would have gone to your insurer. To help those who have bought MR FMV, our web site provides any information needed on the different life settlement available to those who want to take advantage of their FMV.
MR FMV offers:
1) An easy method to estimate the FMV of a policy (anyone can do it!!!)
2) MR FMV can only estimate the value of lapse supported products such as T100 and Universal Life.
3) While MR FMV was designed to work in Canada and the USA, it can be used in any countries where lapse supported products have been sold since there is a mortality override whereby mortality can be modified based on the life expectancy of your region.
4) Pre loaded current premiums for buying a new policy if you do not have access to a quote.
5) At each step you have access to instructions in order to generate the most accurate FMV.