Avaya Communicator for Android 2.0 integrates your Android smartphone with your Avaya Aura® communications environment and delivers VoIP calling, cellular call integration, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access and enterprise call logs for mobile users.
New in Release 2.1
• Instant Messaging and multi-media file sharing with archival/retrieval using Avaya Multimedia Messaging service
• Mid-call features including Consultative Transfer and Aura CM Ad-hoc Conferencing
• SIP Feature Buttons for Send All Calls, Extend Call and Call Forward features
• SIP Multiple Device Access (MDA) Active Appearance Select to Join call in progress using mobile
• Basic Session Manager (SM) Failover
• VoIP Call Recovery attempt when changing networks
• VoIP to Cellular Voice call handoff using Extend Call feature
• Additional one-X Client Enablement Services (CES) feature support including
o User setting for BLA handling
o Enable Administrator settings for Enforceable Login and Restricting local storage
• Administrator enforceable settings using auto-configuration file
Some Key Features:
• VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
• Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with Avaya Communicator are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
• Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
• Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your Android phone and/or any other phone you may want to use
• Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
• Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
• 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
• Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
English (US, UK), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Android OS Versions:
• Android 4.0.3+
Tested on these Devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
• Samsung Note 2,3
• HTC One-S
• LG G2
• Sony Xperia Z1
Note: Avaya Communicator for Android is designed for use with a wide range of Android 4.0.3+ devices not included in this list.
• Avaya Aura 6.2 FP3 (SIP) – enables VoIP calling
• EC500 R9 – enables EC500 FNE autodialing
• one-X CES 6.2.x – enables call back, visual voicemail, corporate directory search, 24x7 call logs and presence
For addition details including User and Administration Guides, please visit https://support.avaya.com
Due to a change in Google Billing API, currently the in app purchases in our product "AGEphone for Android" will not work if you are using before version 1.5.017.
If you are using any older versions, please update to the 1.5.017 or later version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
AGEphone brings free, feature-rich VoIP functionality to your Android device. Powered by one the most advanced and flexible SIP engines available, the softphone reliably delivers high quality calls both over WiFi and mobile networks (VoLTE).
Just add your provider data to the uncomplicated settings menu and all the advantages of modern IP telephony are but a tap away. No matter where you are, AGEphone places your incoming numbers and extensions right in your pocket! Enjoy unified communications on Android with this great VoIP client.
=== FEATURES ===
- Excellent Call Quality
- Easy switching between multiple SIP Providers
- Runs as a service in the background
- Quickdial with Portraits
- Device Address Book and Call History Integration
- Easy and Detailed Configuration Menus
- Hold Function
- Calling Rules Including Ringtone Selection, Auto-Decline, etc.
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
- Network Traversal via STUN
- DTMF (RFC2833, Inband and SIP INFO)
- UDP/TCP Transport
- Codecs: G.711 (pcmu/pcma), GSM, G722, iLBC, SPEEX, SILK
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets
- System: Android 2.3 and higher
- Connection: 128 kbps in both directions recommended for G.711
Please note that AGEphone is not a service and you need a suitable SIP service provider in order to place and receive calls.
=== SUPPORT ===
In case you have an issue with AGEphone or would like to suggest a new feature, please contact us via one of the methods listed at http://www.ageet.com/support/contact/?lang=en instead of or in addition to using the review function.
=== IMPORTANT NOTES ===
- VoIP over your mobile network might be blocked or incur additional charges. Please contact your mobile provider for clarification.
For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
Effective Video Conferencing from Anywhere Life Takes You
Users can join standards-based video conferences with full two-way video and see up to 28 participants simultaneously. Scopia Mobile can connect to telepresence systems, standards-based HD video conferencing systems and unified communications applications such as Microsoft Lync. Additional highlights include:
Data collaboration with review capabilities – Users have the ability to view presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference with H.239 data collaboration. Participants can also review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Avaya’s unique advanced data collaboration slider feature.
Meeting control, moderation and administration – Users can start or stop recording or streaming, lock a conference or end the meeting. Additionally, they can view the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply disconnect unwanted participants. Users can also change video layouts including rearranging participants. The application also allows users to view statistics such as codecs in use, resolution, network speed and loss for troubleshooting.
3G and Wi-Fi capable – Scopia Mobile users can video conference almost anywhere through 3G or Wi-Fi including integrated firewall traversal making it a highly effective tool for business travelers. Avaya’s NetSense bandwidth estimation and adaptation technology along with SVC and H.264 High Profile codec ensures high quality on mobile internet connections.
AGEphone for eoはAGEphoneをベースにeo光の回線を使ったeo光電話内線子機機能で利用するためにカスタマイズしたアプリです。詳細は下記を御覧ください。
正式対応機種は DoCoMo Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.2) / DoCoMo Galaxy S3α (Android 4.1.1)となります。
The E169 and E159 desktop docking devices allows iPhone and iPad users to physically dock their iOS devices to the Avaya Media Station. Users can also pair their smart devices to the media station via Bluetooth headset profile. When an iPhone or iPad is docked and paired via Bluetooth to an Avaya Media Station, the user can control the media station with the Avaya Media Station app. The Avaya Media Station app allows the user to login to and use their SIP-based business extension on Avaya's Aura 6.3+ SIP Communications server or Avaya's IP Office 9.0.3+ SIP Communication Server. The application keeps a log of the users recent Aura/IPO and cellular calls for easy redialing. The application also integrates to the users iOS contacts for easy touch dialing.
To learn more about Avaya's complete portfolio of Business Communication Solutions, go to www.avaya.com.
Enjoy high quality video and audio regardless of your network environment.
Express yourself not only with language but in a visually rich way to communicate effectively.
Show a presentation slide or images in real time.
- Video and voice communication
- Press talk
- Echo cancellation
- In/Out camera selection
- Take and share photos
- Web board
* Start presentation using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF
* Drawing, Shape, Sticky, Movie and Photo tools
* Upload and share Office and iWork documents
* Upload and share photos, movies and musics
* Download documents and presentation
* Private mode
- Screen sharing
- Text caht
- Conference Scheduler
- Invitation by e-mail
- Manage conference records
This application is designed to work with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is believed to be compatible with all versions of the Android Operating System 2.0 through 4.x.
TelecoCS1K enables the following features when working in conjunction with appropriately administered Avaya / Nortel Communication Server 1000 ( CS1000 or CS1K ) systems:
* Access Voicemail
* Access Meet-me Conference
* Access Executive Conference
* Activate / Deactivate Mobile X
* Dial Via Office Phone
* Activate / Deactivate / Verify Call Forward
* Activate / Deactivate / Verify Internal Call Forward
* Activate / Deactivate Intercept Computer (Voicemail answer)
* Dial / Answer Radio Paging
Prior to purchasing, if you are unsure of compatibility please read the user notes posted on our web site to ensure that you have a compatible Avaya / Nortel CS 1000 system. Please note that the CS 1000 system requires system administrator configuration prior to use of TelecoCS1K by CALECO Ventures. Your system administrator must ensure that the required FFCs are administered to exclude the use of the pound / hash "#" symbol due to a limitation that prevents Android applications from sending the pound/hash "#" symbol in-band. It may be necessary for your system administrator to change FFCs to take advantage of the full capabilities of TelecoCS1K with Avaya / Nortel CS1000. In order to use this application to the fullest capability, it is necessary to ensure that all required dial strings/FFCs do not include the pound/hash "#" symbol. If there is a requirement for the "#" symbol in a dial string, it will be necessary to enter it directly via the dialpad during each call.
Do not install this update if you are using Android OS prior to Version 2.0. This update uses features which are not compatible with pre-Android 2.0 versions. If you require support for pre-Android 2.0, please contact us directly for further dialog.
V2.0 added support for click-to-dial from Android Contacts using the "Dial via Office" - "Find Contact" feature of TelecoCS1K. Thanks to those who provided feedback directly and encouraged us to incorporate this feature!
Thank you for your interest!
If your Avaya Communication Manager is connected to the Internet via a data network, please take a look at Avaya one-X Mobile. The last time we checked, Avaya makes one-X Mobile apps for Android as well as iPhone/iPad/iOS and Blackberry. If your Avaya Communication Manager is not on the Internet, then you can use TelecoAV by CALECO Ventures to get more value from your Avaya Communication Manager as long as your system administrator has setup remote access for you. Our website provides a link to the document from Avaya that details the configuration requirements for the server. If you are using EC500 today, you are probably good-to-go for using TelecoAV from CALECO Ventures.
Thanks again to our users for feedback. Please e-mail us directly if you cannot give us 5 stars to let us know what you would like to see different. While we cannot guarantee that we will incorporate every suggestion, we highly value your suggestions and feedback and will strive to incorporate as many as possible in to future releases.
If you are using Avaya IP Office or Avaya / Nortel Communication Server 1000 (CS1000 aka CS1K), please consider TelecoIPO or TelecoCS1K by CALECO Ventures. They are specifically intended for use with the respective systems.
Do not install this update if you are using Android OS pre-release 2.0. This update adds native integration with the Android Contact List to allow you to select a contact to use with the Dial Via Office feature. This update requires Android OS Version 2.0 or later. If you require backward compatibility with Android OS pre-release 2.0 we can accommodate your need, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See "Best Practices" at http://www.calecoventures.com for more details.
Thank you for your interest!
V4.2 adds a modern dial pad interface with native Android contact list selection and support for many additional Avaya Communication Manager Feature Named Extensions:
- Send Calls (Do not disturb)
- Select Active, Idle, and Held Appearances
- Request/Cancel Callback
- Conference Calling Features
- Block/Unblock Outbound Caller ID
- Conditional Extend
- Exclusion for enhanced privacy
- Call Forwarding
- Malicious Call Trace
- Priority Call
- Transfer to voice mail
- Whisper Page