We are happy to tell you that 5,000+ calisthenics parks are now waiting for you. Our more than 1,000 spotters around the world did a great job. Become one of them, explore new spots and share them with our calisthenics community. Get on and show other athletes what you can do or will do. Share your experience, share your events or team trainings. If you don't want to share, we understand that. You can use our worldwide calisthenics platform with or without registration to find your best calisthenics park near you, wherever you are.
Here you find a selection of our top spotters, but there are many more:
Let us tell you something about quality. Quality that helps you to find your best calisthenics park near you. Every single submitted spot will be reviewed and completed by our editors. Every calisthenics park has at least one meaningful photo to rate the spot seriously for your workout. We always check and correct the position so that you can find the spot easily and fast. Every calisthenics park will be tagged with the available equipment and a lot of them have a detailed summary as well as other information like flooring, access restrictions, manufacturer. There is something that makes us very special and is equally important to us: we translate every spot into different languages. It allows athletes from all over the world access to the information of a calisthenics park.
So, help us to build the greatest calisthenics platform ever or just use it to find your best training locations worldwide.
Convience yourself, it's free. Get the Calisthenics Parks app now.
- Explore 5,000+ spots in 100+ countries worldwide (July 2018)
- Promote calisthenics events and add your team trainings
- Start conversations and write messages with others
- Present yourself, your team or club or your company
- Fill your user profile with activities, training programs, nutrition and skills
- Share your experience and show other athletes what you can do or will do
- Become visible in your city or region by activating your home location
- Find local scene contacts (local guides) in other places
- Create an account or sign in comfortably via Facebook Login
- Add spots to become spotter status and to share them with the calisthenics community worldwide
- Use our Calisthenics Parks platform with or without registration to find your best training location near you
A few words about the sport calisthenics
Calisthenics, also known as Street Workout, is the modern art of bodweight workout in a public space and outdoor environment. Calisthenics workout combines classic gymnastics exercises like pull ups, push ups, squats and dips, with creative modern, urban outdoor sports like parkour, breakdance and freerunning. The movements vary from explosive transfer moves between pull up bars to gymnastics peak performances on parallel bars. The one calisthenic exercise, which stands for street workout like no other, is the bar muscle up. Other well known moves are the human flag, front lever, back lever, planche.
This kind of sport requires whole body tension, pure strength, dynamics and coordination. To get a effective training done, athletes need to have a good outdoor gym and a way to find it. They want detailed knowledge about where the best pull up bars and parallel bars are in their area. Many outdoor gyms can be found in public parks and backyards of large apartment buildings.
Calisthenics Parks is the leading sports platform that gives athletes unprecedented access to the highest quality workout spot directory. The Calisthenics Parks app is the perfect complement to popular outdoor fitness apps such as Freeletics, Runtastic Results, Thenx, Nike Training Club, YKings, Fit Without Equipment, Barstarzz BTX or Madbarz Workout.
Convience yourself, it's free. Get the Calisthenics Parks app now or go to https://calisthenics-parks.com.