Call Flash Light app automatically blinks Camera LED light to alert you of an incoming call. Although you turned off sound or you are unable to hear ring sound, you still don't miss a call. The flashlight is automatically turned off when the incoming call ends or when you pickup the call. If your phone doesn't support flashlight, the screen light will be turned on instead.
Call Flash Light Features:
- Automatically blink flash light when there is an incoming call
- Turn on or off flash light from notification bar
- Turn on or off screen light from notification bar
- Turn on or off dim screen while flash light is on
- Battery percentage and temperature level
- Small file size
- The Call Flash Light app uses new permissions model for high security. For a certain feature to work, you have to grant access right at run time and can revoke the right whenever you want from your device' setting.
- The Call Flash Light app requests three permissions from you. As LED flashlight is part of camera hardware, you need to accept the CAMERA permission. Drawing over other apps permission is needed to dim screen to save battery and reduce blue light impact on your eyes. Screen light need writing settings permission.
- The app DOES NOT ASK FOR OR COLLECT YOUR PRIVATE DATA.