Why it is needed? Many network carriers or telecom services offer free calls for first 5, 10, 20, xx minutes. If you don’t want to monitoring the elapsed time and manually hang-up the call while talking, then you can have this application do it for you.
NOTICE: LG PHONEs
LGs may not hang up, in this case, please try to enable Setting->Accessibility->Power button ends calls (Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->Colgar or Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->"El boton de activado finalizar")
1/ Auto hang up: user sets time limit once and the application will be in standby mode; whenever there is an outgoing call or incoming call (optionally), the application will be activated and begin to time the call.
2/ Periodic notifications: This is useful for people who are charged per minute.
3/ Specific numbers: Allow you to specify individual phone numbers to apply limit of talk time to. You can add phone number to specific number list either by picking up contact from contacts list or by adding phone number prefixes, which are common beginning digits of the phone numbers that you want to add to the specific number list. Please note that when you choose to use “Specific numbers” feature, call-timer will not be activated (no auto hang up nor notifications) for phone numbers which do not belong to those numbers that have been added to specific number list.
4/ Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/multi-call-feature.html
5/ Timer can start either when call is answered or dialed. There is an option for you to change when timer starts. Please note that some phones and Android builds (especially, Android 4.1.2 and above) don't support timer start on answer. In that case, you need to change the option to "Timer start on DIAL" to keep the application working.
6/ Auto redial.
7/ To be notified before hang-up
8/ Temporarily disable call timer for current call
9/ Exclude contacts from timer: If you don't want call timer to have effect on certain contacts or prefixes (for example, toll free numbers), you could do that though "Exclude numbers".
10/ Widget for fast enable/disable and for dialing most contacted contacts.
NOTE on USAGE:
- OPEN THE APP AT LEAST ONCE AFTER INSTALL, otherwise force close error will occur due to first time data is not initialized
- The Call timer automatically deducts 5 seconds from your configured duration. Ex, if you set 5 Minute, phone will hang up at 4' 55" from connect. This will guarantee that you don't have to pay extra-bill because of clock difference.
Please send suggestions or report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone could help in translation, please send an email to us.
- Many thanks to Fernando Salazar Peris for Spanish translation!
- Many thanks to Mikhail Kitaev for Russian translation!
- Many thanks to Yvette Wang for translation into Chinese
+"Pro Auto Redial - Call Timer" redials a phone number many times.
+Making the phone auto hang up with setting timer.
+Many telecom companies offer free calling for the first 10,20,.. minutes. "Pro Auto Redial - Call Timer" helps you control calling time and saving phone money.
+Auto hang up
+Set timer to redial.
How to use this application:
1. Enter phone number or press on person icon to chose a phone number in contact
2. Press on first text to change between minute and second
3. Drag first bar to set redial duration
4. Press on second text to change between minute and second
5. Drag second bar to set hang up duration
6. Press on "Call" button to start
7. Press on "End call" Button to stop loop
+"Pro Auto Redial - Call Timer" may not work on some Android version. So you should make a small test after download.
1. Chose a phone number.
2. Set hang up duration equal 10-15 seconds
3. Press "Call" button and waiting 10-15 seconds to check end call or not.
+If you like "Pro Auto Redial - Call Timer", you can support us by rating it, sharing it, and downloading other apps
+If you have any questions or new idea to improve this call timer app, please sending to
keywords: Auto Redial, Call Timer
★ We have been chosen by Google as one of the best apps of 2013!
★ 2 million downloads in the free version.
★ Configurable to control plans of many carriers such as: Plan Telcel Pro, Telcel Plus, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Comcel, Claro, Nextel (Plan Conexión, Navegación), Vodafone India, Aircel India, Airtel India, Tata Docomo, Idea and more. Start saving money now!
Functions to control your plan(Plan Monitor):
✔ Data Usage 3G, 4G
✔ Complete support for Plan Telcel Plus.
✔ Intelligent Caller ID (company, city and type)(available in some countries)
✔ Real time information about plan usage.
✔ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
✔ Display statistics of your plan.
✔ Exclude free numbers in calls and sms from statistics.
✔ Export Data Plan Register to Excel.
Functions for the free numbers:
✔ Auto hang up.
✔ Auto redial.
✔ Configure alert times based on each contact.
✔ Configure vibration alert.
✔ Configure sound alert.
✔ Fast dial from the app.
✔ Status bar notifications.
✔ Real time call tracking.
✔ Configure the days the application is enabled.
- The app is ideal to limit a call by cutting/hangup when a certain time has elapsed.
In the following page you can find information about these features and how to configure them:
Please let me know your comments, suggestions or bug reports to email@example.com (only english).
* Set of minutes are free
* Set the audible alarm time
* You can set whether you want to hang the finished car alarm time
* You can add multiple numbers and individually configure
* Apply the alarm if you have that number on their toll free numbers, so you can tell if he ends should hang time
Throw away your pager & monthly bills!! Allows Custom alerting for incoming text messages (SMS & MMS). Turn your phone into a pager, with received text messages!
- IT professionals
- Anyone wanting to customize text alerts from a certain sender
- Do you participate in an on call rotation where you get your pages via a text message? Hospital or IT professional?
- Need persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text from a certain someone or group?
- Need better control over sound alerts for text alerts?
- Need to silence alerts from a certain someone, area code, or email domain?
- Have a girlfriend or spouse that you can't afford to miss a text from?
- Get text messages from your children that you cannot miss?
**Please test the free version first (OnCall Pager & Text Alerter) so that you know the features work fine with your phone and service provider
- Pro version has several additional key features over the free version, to turn your phone into an ultra custom pager!
- Speak option - speaks out "New text Message" and says the sender if it can match it to one of the Contact phone # or email in your phone
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from default senders
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from a CustomContact match
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from default senders
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from texts that match a check
- Subject line MMS keyword exclusion(s), so you can ignore false alerts
- Subject line match 'AfterHours' so you don't get sound alerts for keywords after hours
- Message body keyword match actions based on text message content
- Specify the Reminder interval for CustomContact match
- Ringer Profile override option for message match
- Get to support the Developer!
- Very light-weight application, tiny install
- Simple easy to user interface
- Supports SMS & MMS types of text messages, including MMS via email
- Reminder feature (persistent) for a keyword match for multiple senders
- Works great for scenarios where sender has different numbers each time (If your work for example sends texts from different numbers, but all begin with 712######, then just enter 712 as search string in ContactMatch to get a match
- Can enter search string to distinguish sender(s) (Contact # or email), then apply rules against (either email if coming via email, or phone # if coming via phone). Since it's a search string you can use just a partial # such as an area code, or domain name from email, etc (Could set to get persistent reminders for all email MMS texts sent from your work, for example).
- CustomContacts show a red Notification icon, while all other texts show a green icon
- Select actions for text from custom sender: Ignore only this sender, Only alert for this sender, Alert for everyone
- Spam filter option - prevent alerts for numbers with 6 digits or less
- Select custom sounds
- In-app volume control seperate from other system volumes
- Vibrate option
- Notification LED: blinks green for default senders, red for a match
- Many other options
- Every phone and carrier is different, so make sure to test first!
- Disclaimer: Developer is NOT responsible for any missed texts!
- Within App, go into Menu Options to get Help or App info including versioning
- If you are having trouble with getting CustomContact to work, open a text from the sender you want to apply the rule to, select their message to get to message details or try to long press their actual message & click Details (differs on each phone). In there you should see the raw "From:" field. This is the field the app uses to search against for the CustomContact. Should be either a phone number or an email address.
- If you still can't figure it out, please send the Developer an email, along with the Logs (Menu Options->Email Logs to Developer)
Keywords: OnCall On-call On Call Pager Hospital IT Doctor
-Auto redial phone number again and again in a very easy way.
-Make your phone automatically hang up with the timer you setting.
-Many network carriers offer free calls for first 5, 10, 20, x minutes. This application will help you monitor the time elapsed and manually hang-up the call.
***A few of devices may not work well, please do a simple test before you use. Please check the test steps as following.***
***So far we found some apps such as power saving or system optimization will cause auto redial work abnormal, so please don't use the kinds of apps with auto redial.***
●The main features includes:
-Auto hang up
-When you run into unknown problem to cause auto hang up fail,this app will trigger a long vibrate for 3 seconds to tell you hang up phone call manually.
-When the number your dialed entering voice mail, your have to wait for that longer time till call disconnect and then redial.
For this case, you could enable "Enable keep talking button" from Others>Setting>Advanced. Set the proper end up time, then when call is active(that is person answer the call) then double click the yellow icon to prevent call from disconnect.
●How to use this application:
-drag first bar to set hang up time
-drag second bar to set redial interval
-press green button to start auto redial
-press red button to stop auto redial
●Simple test steps
-set hang up time to 10 seconds.
-dial out to your friend
-check whether auto end call within 10 seconds.
-Unable to redial call promptly when meet the voice mail.
-Settings/reviews buttons on the top bar can only be used in android version 3.0 or newer. Older version have to click the MENU key to launch these items.
-The phone number selection from contact doesn't be supported with Dual SIM phone .
Android 2.2 to 4.2
Se hvem som ringer med automatisk nummeroppslag uten månedlig kostnad.
Dinside.no: "180.no er mer stabil enn Gule Sider, og dessuten er den helt gratis, noe 1881.no-appen ikke er..."
NB! Til brukere av Samsung S5: Hold inne "app switcher"-knappen for å endre innstillinger. Vi jobber med en ny versjon hvor innstillinger vil få en egen meny-knapp i appen.
I din eller dine ansattes mobilregninger finnes det ofte unødvendige kostnader i forbindelse med å ringe til opplysningstjenester, abonnere på opplysningsapper eller benytte sms-opplysning. En kort samtale til Opplysningen 1881, GuleSider 1880 eller 1888 for å f.eks finne eier av et ukjent nummer eller en adresse koster fort over 32 kroner (samtaletid 1.5 minutt, ref: TV2 Hjelper Deg).
SMS-opplysning koster opptil 21,- kroner per melding.
180.no Mobilsøk + Gratis gir deg:
- Se hvem som ringer (automatisk oppslag)
- Anropsliste med link til 180.no
- Søk på telefonnummer, navn, eller adresse
- Søk etter bedrifter med søkeord eller firmanavn
- Lagre oppføring til kontaktlisten
- Ring, sms, mail direkte til oppføring fra applikasjonen
- Se oppføring i kart, gatebilde eller få navigering til oppføring
Last ned 180.no Mobilsøk + Gratis i dag for informasjon fra telefonkatalogen og firmakatalogen for hele Norge.
Forklaring tillatelser på telefonen:
Dine meldinger - Brukes utelukkende til å gjøre oppslag på avsenders telefonnummer. Ingen meldinger blir lest eller benyttes på annen måte.
Din plassering - Brukes utelukkende til funksjonen "Ta meg dit" hvis en ønsker navigering i kart til oppføringen.
Din personlige informasjon - lese og skrive til kontaktlisten benyttes for å vise kontaktens navn ved "Se hvem som ringer funksjonen" og for å lagre en opppføring i kontaktlisten.
Nettverkskommunikasjon - brukes for å sjekke nettilgang og for å gjøre søk mot 180.no
Telefonsamtaler - Benyttes utelukkende for å fange opp telefonnummer ved innkomne og utgående samtaler for å gjøre et oppslag mot 180.no
Tjenester som koster penger - Fra en oppføring kan en velge om en vil ringe oppføringen fra applikasjonen. Ingen samtaler utføres uten ditt samtykke.
Systemverktøy - Benyttes for å vise informasjon ved "Se hvem som ringer" funksjonen.
Endringer versjon 1.1:
- Se hvem som ringer boksen lukker seg etter at en samtale er aktivert
- Lagre kontaktboksen lukker seg selv automatisk etter en viss tid og vil ikke lenger holde skjermen aktiv eller forhindre at kodelås aktiveres
- Bedre håndtering av søk på nummer med 3 siffer og oppslag på ikke eksisterende nummer
- Diverse ytelsesforbedringer og retting av feil som kunne forårsake at applikasjonen stoppet å virke
Endringer versjon 1.1.1:
- Fikset feil og forbedret stabiliteten.
Endringer versjon 1.2:
- Fikset treghet ved oppslag på utgående samtaler som rammet noen telefoner.
- Utbedret lagre kontakt funksjonen. Nå kan en velge hvilken konto kontakter skal lagres til. Ved lagring kan en også velge om en vil oppdatere en eksisterende kontakt og en kan også se over informasjonen og velge gruppe.
- Notifications kan nå skrus av og på i innstillinger.
- Fjernet oppslag på spesialnumre i forbindelse med sentralbord og lignende.
- Mindre feilrettelser og ytelsesforbedringer.
Endringer Versjon 1.2.1:
- Se hvem som ringer boksen kan nå lukkes og skal derfor ikke henge igjen.
- Diverse feilrettelser
1) Manage the outgoing and incoming call duration to an specific time (automatic hung up)
2) Alert when the time is close to an end
3) Automatic redial (simulating a continuos call)
4) Control the minutes included in your plan, by displaying your current usage at the end of each call
The product is designed thinking on fixed free duration call time, gived by some of the telecompanies over Latinamerica.
With this app you will be able to know who has called you more times or who you have had to phone more times to ask for help...
Who has the pole position in your call ranking?
Keywords: Calls counter, ranking, export contacts, backup
- Small screens added
- Export contacts and ranking
During the call, the application sends you an alarm by a pre-configured tasks.
We have developed the most flexible and thought out configuration of notification.
Killer feature: smart analyzer of the beginning of an outgoing call.
Many operators round the time of the call, as well as cost is calculated differently depending on the duration of the call.
With Call Beeper you can configure notifications about the current time and to plan the duration of your call. Also you can configure the call interruption - Auto Hang Up feature.
For example, my operator rounds up the cost of a call to minutes.
If the time of my talk will be about 5 seconds, 25 or 55, I still pay the same price.
I set up Call Beeper to the notice within 50 seconds after the start of a call with repeats every two minutes.
Now for 10 seconds before beginning of a new minute I get a notice.
And if I think it's time to end the conversation, I have a time to quietly say goodbye and hang up.
Call Beeper has several predefined tasks to be notified every minute and at the beginning of the call. Now you do not have to worry about the duration of the call.
Call Beeper is a free application, but we have paid special attention to design and ease of use.
If you do not know whether you need an application, then just try it, it will complement your phone and you will definitely find it convenient.
Moreover, it is totally free and you can always completely remove it.
We are always open for communication. You can send all your comments and suggestions on the site www.callbeeper.com by a convenient form of voting.