*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
• The lowest rates in the market
• The more you talk, less you pay
• Get FREE minutes when you Sign-Up
• Flexible calling monthly plans
AVT Bluee is the best way to make international calls.
Unique pricing model creates exclusive rates based on how much you call.
You have two options to choose to make calls:
1. Local Call (available in some countries only):
AVT Bluee will dial a LOCAL NUMBER to connect you globally. *
2. Data Call:
AVT Bluee will use INTERNET (mobile data or Wi-Fi) to connect you globally. *
* Carrier minute and data fees may apply. Available in some countries.
Users of specific countries may receive the Sign Up FREE minutes after the first payment.
--- If you have issue, please CONTACT US before leaving a review ---
■ OTO Free International Call is available in Korea & Japan ONLY
■ Free calls to 94 countries from Korea & Japan.
■ 4 Million users are already enjoying OTO!
■ No.1 in customer satisfaction with free international call application, OTO!
※ When you make international calls in Japan, your calls are connected to 0570 Navi Dial and there will not be any extra international calling charge. (Navi Dial costs 10￥/20sec)
■ Why use OTO Free International Call?
1. OTO Free International Call is free of international calling fee.
2. You are simply charged local calling fee for the best international call.
3. Unlike other services limited to few countries, OTO Global International Call offers free calls to 91 countries.
■ What Makes OTO Free International Call So Special
1. Crystal Clear Voice Quality
We are always doing our best to improve voice quality by cooperating with the best telecommunications company of each country such as Verizon in America, KDDI in Japan, SKBB in Korea, China Telecom in China, etc..
2. The Easiest Way to Call Abroad
① Select the country you wish to call.
② Enter the phone number except the country code.
③ Tap 'Call' to call
3. More Convenient Functions
① OTO Contacts
② Speed Dial
■ Call the countries not on the free call list at the lowest rate with OTO Global International Call
If the country you wish to call is not on the free call list, simply download OTO Global International Call. OTO Global International Call lets you make calls to about 250 countries all over the world at the lowest rate. With OTO Global International Call, you will experience the crystal clear quality call in 43 countries. If you are on Wi-Fi, you can make international calls anywhere and everywhere in the world.
■ Coming soon!
1. Expending The Best Quality Call Service to 120 Countries
2. Supporting 12 languages for global users.
■ Dear OTO Users
We promise to do our best day by day to be the global representative brand.
We will never be too proud of ourselves and will certainly reward for your love for OTO with better service than yesterday.
Please give us your continuing interest in and support for OTO.
■ Contact us
Do not hesitate to contact us with any inquiries, bugs or suggestions regarding OTO Free International Call. We are always willing to listen to your precious opinions.
1. E-mail -> email@example.com
2. Massage Board -> More > Question and Answer
3. Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/otoglobal
4. Homepage -> http://www.otoglobal.co.kr
4. Customer Service Center -> +82-2-1600-0546
Why Use Rebtel?
• Super cheap international calls and SMS to over 100 countries
• No internet required - call using local access numbers
• Try before you buy - your first call is free
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
- support for most devices with two and three SIM-cards
- support for most third-party dialers
- automatic selection of SIM-card based on the rules
- rules based on phone masks and association with contacts
- learning mode to adjust the rules when making the call
- customization of name and image for SIM-cards
- dual SIM support
To use OBiON, please do the following:
1. Download OBiON from the Android Market.
2. Sign-up for an OBiTALK account at: www.obitalk.com
3. Log-in to OBiON with your OBiTALK user name and password and start making free calls.
- Please Note -
Your 9-digit OBi No. is viewable at the top of the OBiTALK screen of the OBiON app as well as in your Dashboard when you are logged in to OBiTALK.com.
**9-222-222-222 Test No.
At any time, you may call the OBiTALK Echo Service to test your connection.
How to Make and Receive Calls:
Using the 9-digit OBi No. you can call other OBi endpoints for free using any Wi-Fi, 4G or 3G** Internet connection.
If you call an Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge, your call can be bridged to another service like your local Telco or a VoIP service to reach land lines and mobiles.
Your OBiON can receive calls from other OBi endpoints when they dial your 9-digit OBi No. Calls from a regular phone or the PSTN can ring your OBi No. by using an Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge.
You may use an OBi device as a 'direct dial' gateway through which calls from your OBiON soft phone will ring the PSTN number directly using a VoIP or (if using an OBi110) analog land line service.
To use this feature, log in to the OBiTALK portal. In the configuration settings for your OBi soft phone, select an OBi Voice Gateway device from the drop-down menu through which you will make calls.
IMPORTANT NOTE for OBi Gateway Callers:
When you are using OBiON in conjunction with an OBi device (OBi110 or OBi100) as a voice gateway, unless preceded by a "**9", all dialed numbers will go to the gateway OBi device to be routed to the called number. To call an OBi device or soft phone directly you must first dial a **9 before its 9-digit OBi No.
- Make or Receive VoIP Calls To/From Other OBi Endpoints - For Free!
- Make or Receive VoIP Calls To/From Land Lines and Mobiles Via an OBi Voice Service Bridge
- Make Calls Using 9-Digit OBi No.
- Make Calls Using OBiTALK Speed Dials (99)
- Call Log / History (Made, Received, Missed)
- Dial From Call History
- Clear Call History (All / Individual)
- Contact List
- Import Contact List from Phonebook
- Add to Contacts from Call Log
- Add/Remove Contacts Manually
- Dial From Contact List
- Remove Contact
- Log-In / Log-Out with OBiTALK UN/PW
- Synchronization with OBiTALK
- Codec Selection (Best, Great, Good, Acceptable)
- Silence Suppression
- Echo Cancellation
- Enable Direct Dial Gateway Calling via an OBi Device
- Manage OBi Devices and Soft Phones
- Add/Remove Devices
- Add/Remove Services (SIP Accounts)
- Edit OBi Endpoint Names
- Manage Your OBi Circle of Trust (CoT)
- Add People to Your CoT
- Request to be Added to Another CoT
- Manage Trusted Caller ID Numbers
- Speed Dial List (99) Network Based
Note: The speakerphone is not supported in this release.
** 3G Connectivity:
Please note that while we have completed many successful voice calls using multiple carriers' 3G networks, we have found that performance of the app is the most reliable when Wi-Fi or 4G is used to connect to the Internet.
Carrier roaming and cellular data charges may apply.
The people at Obihai are re-inventing the telephone at a personal level. "OBi" products come in the form of powerful Internet connected devices and applications configured for optimum savings and absolute convenience. OBi can help you start saving money and time immediately.
Highly customizable, but easy-to-use, True Phone provides you very convenient way to quickly access your recent calls, contacts, favorites and groups. It comes with the idea to minimize number of unnecessary elements to save space for useful content, and make daily usage extremely easy with just-one-hand navigation. True Phone supports themes as well.
Best T9 dialer, ever
- Fast T9 search in your recent calls and contacts
- Smart recent calls grouping
- Multiple language support
- Clean and convenient navigation
- Modern and customizable design
- Themes support
- Extended Dual SIM support
Powerful contact manager
- View and edit your contacts in one place
- Easily create new contacts on specific account
- Keep your contacts organized well with extremely powerful suggestions
- View desired contact information
- Easily contact your friends on social networks
- Easily link your similar contacts
- Import / export your contacts from one place to another
- Share your contacts as text or vCard
- Create and edit contact groups
- Organize your favorites
- Easily access functions you need right now
True Phone is completely free for now, until testing is over.
Try it now and let us make it even better.
If you experience any issues or need our help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help us translate the app?
Participate at https://crowdin.com/project/true-phone
Kind regards, Hamster Beat team.
All delicious apps for Android.
ZERO Dialer & Contacts is smaller dialer products on the Google Play. Dialer & Contacts has never been fastest and safest! It supports fast dialer with T9, quick search for contacts, block spam calls, rich themes, and dual SIM. Also support 50+ languages, and so on.
ZERO Dialer & Contacts provides the best dialing and contacts experience in your mobile phone.
1.5M size - smaller than similar products, smaller than smaller.
Dialer with T9
Super fast dialer with T9 for most of the countries.
Quick search to call and text contacts.
Protect from spam & unwanted calls.
Supers support nearly 8000+ Dual SIM devices.
Free premium theme – all beautiful and cool themes free.
Dear friends, your feedback even criticism means much to us.
Those all make us better and we are quite appreciating your support.
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9