HOW EON PHONE SAVES YOU MONEY Eon Phone works just like your smartphone dialer with lower cost and better quality. never uses your cell phone plan minutes without your permission. Eon Phone’s VoIP dual-line service uses smartphone data and Wi-Fi capabilities to separate business from personal calls. Eon Phone adds a personal line to a work issued cell phone or a small business call center to any personal smartphone.
CONTROL APP FEATURES IN MANAGEMENT SECTION There are many user management tools on the app. To see and use them: Select Settings in upper right hand corner of dialer screen. Open Account Setup to see your Phone/account number. Open Manage Account in the App, change password, Voice Mail, and more. Manage Feature Codes and Settings (Change language, change passwords, forward vm to email, Web Playback, Phone Playback).
EON PHONE BENEFITS
e Secure mobile app calls - protects your calls
e A back-up phone app when cellular towers not available
e Multiple phone numbers - separate phone number accounts
e All Mobile Devices – including Windows
e Unlimited Calling from Eon Phone to any number, does not require the other user to have our App
e Video Calling
e Full Language support
e High quality phone service (QOS) even in low bandwidth.
e Call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
e Push Notifications, reliably receive calls when phone app is closed
e GoogleVoice integration
e New: search function, filter by popularity or name
e Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers, including callcentric, sipgate, voipcheap and many more.
e Phone number resolution, we present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even the region/city name for some countries, including USA
e Excellent sound quality, includes the G.711, GSM and iLBC audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G
e Audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don't want to use.
e Multiple accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
e NEW: history search and Detailed call history, filter by popularity or name with intelligent call grouping for an easy overview
e Bluetooth support
e In-call quality indicator, see network quality, packet loss and jitter
e Background Noise Suppression and Echo Suppression
e Fax to email* -- Fax detection and reception*
e Customizable ringtones, choose from our selection or pick something from your iTunes library
e Quickdial, your 12 favorite contacts (with your pictures) are one touch away
e Contacts and Address Capabilities
e Number rewriting, enabling you to use your existing contacts without having to create new entries to satisfy the dialing requirements of your PBX or SIP provider
e Address Book Matching to automatically format your incoming numbers to match your existing contacts
e Contacts integration, easy to call anyone in your contact via SIP, Contacts search and add new contacts
e Phone number resolution, we present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even the
e region/city name for some countries, including USA New: built in country codes, enter + on the keypad, then tap on the globe and select the country you want to dial
e Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers, including callcentric, sipgate, voipcheap and many more. New: search function, filter by popularity or name
e Comfortable and super-smooth user interface
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
• Summary of the selected contact(s).
• Detailed Log of messages and calls
• Search within the conversation.
• Call or Send text message from the selected contact list.
Note: No information is saved in the app's database or on any remote server. Information is shown from mobile database.
‘My Log’ is the most efficient app developed for you to provide the functionality not offered by the current system and is built with special care to make the user learn it quickly and with much better UI and UE. It provides call history for multiple contacts with additional features like showing sorted messages (with text), calls and searching within log. These additional features differentiate it from other applications in the market. You can even call and send text messages to the selected contact(s) using ‘My Log’.
How to use this app:
The Contacts Tab:
• The first button “Select Contact” gives an option of selecting a contact. After selecting a contact you will see the same button with “Select more” text, which gives you an option to select multiple contacts at the same time.
• On selection of your contact(s) from the phone book, you will see them in a list on the “Contacts” tab.
• On click of each selected contact, you will see the options to call, message and clear the selected contact from the list.
• The “Clear all” button will remove all the selected contacts at once.
The Summary tab:
• The “Summary” tab will give an overview of your messages (sent, received) or calls (dialed, received, missed) made with the selected contact(s)
• You will be able to see the total duration of dialed and received calls.
• If you have selected multiple contacts, the summary for each contact will be displayed separated by a line at the bottom.
The Log Tab:
• The “Log” tab will give you an access to the details of the conversation with selected contact(s) sorted with respect to date and time.
• The conversation is sorted in ascending order and the most recent call/message will be shown at the bottom of this tab.
• To filter out the results for the selected contacts, ‘My Log’ provides search functionality. Here are some details of how you can search for your results within this application.
After you have clicked the search button, you will see a number of buttons with the titles ‘By Name/Number’ , ‘ By Content’ and ‘By Date/Time’. All types of searches in My log are case insensitive.
On ‘by Name/Number’ button click, a search bar will appear on the top of the page. You may write name or number of the person for whom you want to see the log from within the selected contacts. This is to see the filtered results for a single contact from the list to multiple contacts. For example write “Muhammad” or “+92123456” and press enter, it will show you the data for “Muhammad” or “+92123456”, if this name or number is one of the selected contacts from the contacts page.
On ‘by Content’ button click, you will again see a search bar. Enter your query here and press enter, to search from within the message body and you can also filter call types (Missed, Received , Dialed). For example, if you write ’call’ in the search bar and press enter, a new page will appear showing you all the calls for the selected contacts. Similarly if you write “Hello” as your query and it will show you the messages within which “Hello” word occurs.
From the “By Date Time” button, you can filter your results with respect to date and time. For example you write “28 Mar”, and it will show you all the conversation for the 28th of March. Similarly you can add years and days in your query to search more specifically.
We Would LOVE if you:
1. Encourage our hardworking team of developers by giving excellent ratings, inspiring comments and recommending My Log to your friends.
2. Report any issues and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intangible-Solutions/519704314725128?fref=ts
HOW IT WORKS
You own cellular number is your account with Even Call; you get a passcode in SMS message or a phone call to authenticate you. Default calling method is Local Access, when you dial a phone number or choose one from your contacts; dialer attaches this number to a local number on our servers and dials that number. (Your Wifi/Data internet connection will be used for this local number setup). This local number automatically connects the call to the long distance number you originally dialed. If you have chosen “Callback” as calling method; when you dial a number or choose one from your contacts, dialer will send this number to our servers and our server will send you a call back on your phone number and connect this call to the number you originally dialed. Last but not the least is the “Internet” calling which makes the call using Wifi/Data internet connection without using allocated minutes from your provider. Internet dialing is also the best choice while you are roaming out from your provider’s coverage and have an internet connection available to you.
TRY IT FREE
Yes Even Call is free to download and we even set you up with a start-up credit to try the application and call quality. Once the free credit is finished you can easily recharge your account from our website or from your mobile.
• Cheap long distance rates
• Premium voice quality
• No Pins or access numbers to dial
• Option to call using “Local Access” or “Call back”
• Works seamlessly with existing contacts, no need to remember long numbers
• Easily check rates for any destination before you call (or check by destination number)
• Easily recharge your account using our website or from your mobile
• High call completion rate
• Per minute rates, no setup costs or hidden fees
Using Caller Info you can look-up any mobile/telephone Number,STD code,ISD code and PIN.
Features of Caller Info:
>>Displays location of Mobile/Telephone Number:
Caller Info displays state,district and specific place of every caller.
>>Displays Mobile/Telephone Operator:
Caller Info displays every caller's Mobile/Telephone Operator in India
>>Displays PIN, STD Code, ISD Code:
Caller Info Shows you PIN Code , STD Code and ISD Code. To know PIN Code/STD Code/ISD Code Simply type any City/Sate/Country name it shows the corresponding PIN Code/STD Code/ISD Code.
>>Shows the Mobile Operator just typing 4 digit of mobile number.
Mobile Cellular operators identified :
Aircel, Airtel, Bsnl,CELLONE(CDMA & GSM),Datacom,Dophin, Etisalat, Idea, Loop Mobile, Mtnl, Mts, Ping Mobile (Quadrant), Reliance(CDMA,GSM),Spice,S TEL, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom,T24 (BIG BAZAAR), Uninor, Videocon Telecom,Virgin Mobile(CDMA & GSM) and Vodafone
Mobile regions,Mobile Cellular operators, Std Code and PIN CODE identified of whole country of India:
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar & Jharkhand, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana,Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Mizoram,Pondicherry,Arunachal Pradesh,Manipur,Meghalaya,Nagaland,Tripura,sikkim, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh (E), Uttar Pradesh (W) & Uttarakhand and West Bengal
ATTENTION: it can make your international, long-distance and mobile calls CHEAPER!!!
All you need is to enter just once the data of the "calling cards" you use (access number, PIN etc.) and to define rules and exceptions to choice them.
You can proceed with using your favorite apps of contacts or dials-up. LS Phone Cards catches "expensive" phone numbers due to preset rules and redirect them to access numbers from "calling cards".
With the ability to use multiple "calling cards" you can make your calls EVEN CHEAPER! For example, when calling to France you can use a card "ABC" (because it is the cheapest tariff for calls to this country), and for calls to China card "XYZ" (also because of the price or better communication).
Features of this program:
The concept of LS Phone Cards is "don't force the user to do that what you (the app) can do". This program, for example, can:
* identify codes of countries by name;
* identify the type of number (mobile, landline etc.) in those countries, where it's possible, using only the phone number;
* identify the regional prefix , that stays before the national code of the country (for example, 011 in the USA, 00 in the EU).
* automatically switch between the rules (cards) at the BORDER CROSSINGS (not for CDMA!)
* automatically switch between the rules (cards) when changing SIM-cards
* adapt a rule to the type of number from the phone book. For example, when you have free phone calls within your network "XYZ" you can change the type of number in your phone book from "mobile" to "XYZ" and then register appropriate exception in LS Phone Cards. After that the app will dial this number directly.
* regex (expert mode)
You can use ANY COMBINATION from the following phone cards: easybell, WORLD CALLS, WORLD ACCESS, GLOBAL CONNECT, Bingo, GO BANANAS, BALABOLKA, FOX FLAT, Goupil, Linea, MobileCall, Mox, Merkur, Rebtel, vonage, Betamax, Finarea, Dellmont, 12voip, actionvoip, budgetsip, budgetvoip, budgetvoipcall, calleasy, callingcredit, callpirates, cheapbuzzer, cheapvoip, cheapvoipcall, cosmovoip, dialcheap, dialnow, discountcalling, easycallback, easyvoip, freecall, fastvoip, freevoipdeal, frynga, globalfreecall, hotvoip, internetcalls, intervoip, jumblo, justvoip, lowratevoip, megavoip, mobyler, netappel, nonoh, pennyconnect, poivy, powervoip, rebvoice, rynga, scydo, sipdiscount, smartvoip, smsdiscount, smslisto, stuntcalls, supervoip, sparvoip, telbo, voipalot, voicetrading, voipan, voipblast, voipbuster, voipbusterpro, voipcaptain, voipcheap, voipcheap, voipchief, voipdiscount, voipgain, voipjumper, voiphit, voipmove, voipraider, voipsmash, voipstunt, voipwise, voipyo, voipzoom, webcalldirect and more other!
Keywords: Calling card, Telephone card, Phone card, Callthrough, Callthrougher, Prefixer, DTMF, #, Hash, Betamax, VOIP, Cheap call, Call, Call by Call, Callback, indirect access (IA), dial around service, GSM, CDMA, SIP
The reason for the use of certain permission:
- Used for the possibility of adapting the rules to the telephone code of the city.
- Used to be able to adapt to the rules to the country of origin of the SIM card.
- Used, e.g., to update the embedded database of telephone country codes, cities and mobile networks. Minimum bandwidth consumption! You can disable!