* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Setting were optimized for use with Sipmobile domain. However it can be used with any compatible SIP provider.
The source can be downloaded here: http://www.sipmobile.org/downloads/sipmobile.tar.gz
Online and offline messages;
Push notifications for longer battery life;
Secure communications with cryptographic software;
Supports modern codecs (Opus, WP8) for better audio/video quality;
Compatible with Sipmobile WebPhone.
Inside Sipmobile domain you can use Self-Administration service.
This service allows you:
view recent calls;
use click-to-dial service;
manage voicemail (Voice mail number is 2000);
maintain your address book;
set call barring for incoming and outgoing calls;
set your personal alarms;
manage your account password.
More information on our site:
What does it cost?
We have no subscription or monthly plan and we charge all calls per second and have no starting fees. Just add cash to your account and pay for what you use.
See our current Rates at http://www.wisecall.se/prices.aspx
How does it work?
Instead of calling the international number directly you call our local number and we forward you to your destination with our super cheap prices.
What is the catch?
No catch. Just cheap calls using your mobile.
Create your account and start saving up to 80% on your international calls today!
Currently we support calls from:
and more is on the horizon...
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com
From Android 1.5(Cupcake) to Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich), one app rules them all! You can upgrade or downgrade your phones/tablets and be able to keep the same elegant Contacts3 EZ Pro user interface.
★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★
* It is the best app for searching your contacts/phonebook and call log.
* Unique organization search capability - you can search contacts by organizations. A person belonging to multiple organizations will be listed under each organization.
* Tabbed Browsing – view phonebook/contact list, contact info and notes on different tabs.
* With a few taps, you can easily locate friends by first name, last name or any combination of characters.
* It is easy to find all calls made to any of your friends.
* Simple and consistent user interface.
* Four different dynamic color themes allow you to personalize this app's look to your tastes.
* SIP Calls – make internet phone calls using popular apps: Sipdroid, Csipsimple or Google Sip. Internet calling is especially useful for many tablets that cannot make calls using the stock android contacts application. Check our facebook page - http://contacts3.calpanda.com on "How to setup free calls with Google Voice?". This is like having an extra phone.
* In addition to English, menus in the following East Asian languages are supported in this release: 한국어, 中文 简体, 中文 繁體, 日本語.
* No Call Log - at the end of a call, put you back on your contact screen rather than call log.
* For android 2.2 and above, app can be moved to SD card.
* Our user guide is always available on your device. You can read it anytime without using up your internet bandwidth.
Contacts3 EZ Pro runs on Android phones and tablets. It detects and optimizes based on your version of Android.
Contacts3 EZ Pro uses a simple and yet powerful interface to manage your contacts (phone numbers, email addresses, IM, notes, etc.). The advanced contact search interface is a major improvement over the stock version.
Before you purchase the Pro version, you can “test drive” it at Amazon using a PC or MAC.
You can also try our Ad-supported free version “Contacts 3 EZ” at the Android Market.
Most of the user interface should be self explanatory. Please read through the User Guide under Tools/Instructions.
We hope you enjoy this application and encourage us with
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before entering any negative remarks. We will work with you to resolve the issues. We are committed to provide the best support.
Please note that this app requires that your phone/tablet has license for Google applications. If your device does not have a "Contacts" app, this app is unlikely to work on your device. If you are not sure about the licensing, try our Ad-supported version: Contacts3 EZ" first.
For Android 2.3 users, this app does not automatically clear "missed call" notifications as was done in earlier Android versions. This was because Google has added further security restrictions in the 2.3 release of Android. Users will have to clear the "missed call" notifications manually.
Copyright(c) 2011-2013 CALPANDA Engineering LLC, CA, USA
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection.
Get a VoIP SIP account with one of the validated SIP Providers and use the Media5-fone SIP Client to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2K, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many more…
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization;
- Authentication Username;
- Dial plan;
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers;
- Selectable ringtone;
- Customizable tab bar;
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control;
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:email@example.com);
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute;
- Access to the native contact list;
- Favorites / Speed Dial;
- Call History / Contact management;
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI);
- Hold / Resume / Redial;
- In call contact picture;
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband);
- Blocked Numbers List.
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC;
- Purchasable: G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-B;
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference;
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time);
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS);
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES;
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Turkish.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below.
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over Cellular Data – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Applikationen giver hurtig betjening og omstilling af opkaldene, nemme søgefunktioner, mobilstatus samt mulighed for, at sætte sin egen personlige status, som giver en bedre kundeoplevelse og bevarer overblikket i virksomheden.
Så ønsker du at gøre mobiltelefoni til en mere naturlig del af hverdagen og bruge Smartphonen som virksomhedens primære omstillingsbord, har du nu mulighed for følgende funktioner via din Smartphone.
Nem og hurtig omstilling
Se mobilstatus på dine kollegaer
Foretage opkald, sms og e-mail via applikationen
Hurtig søgning efter kontaktperson
Enkel og brugervenlig betjening
Sæt personlig status
Mulighed for Exchange integration
Send gruppe SMS og e-mail
Opret dine egne favorit grupper
Indmeld og udmeldelse af ringegrupper
Aktiver og deaktiver vis hovednummer
Vil ikke forstyrres funktion
Så overvejer I at gå RenMobil, så kontakt os for et uforpligtende møde og vi vil hjælpe Jer med at gøre mobiltelefonen mere anvendelig. Oplev samtidig hvor nemt det er, at bruge mobiltelefonen som virksomhedens primære omstillingsbord.
Kontakt os allerede i dag og oplev mulighederne i applikationen eller se mere information på vores hjemmeside.
Applikationen leveres kun i samarbejde med Telia og kræver et Telia Probiz abonnement.