* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• The lowest rates in the market
• The more you talk, less you pay
• Get FREE minutes when you Sign-Up
• Flexible calling monthly plans
AVT Mobile is the best way to make international calls.
Unique pricing model creates exclusive rates based on how much you call.
You have two options to choose to make calls:
1. Local Call (available in some countries only):
AVT Mobile will dial a LOCAL NUMBER to connect you globally. *
2. Data Call:
AVT Mobile will use INTERNET (mobile data or Wi-Fi) to connect you globally. *
* Carrier minute and data fees may apply. Available in some countries.
Users of specific countries may receive the Sign Up FREE minutes after the first payment.
--- If you have issue, please CONTACT US before leaving a review ---
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
■ OTO Free International Call is available in Korea & Japan ONLY
■ Free calls to 94 countries from Korea & Japan.
■ 4 Million users are already enjoying OTO!
■ No.1 in customer satisfaction with free international call application, OTO!
※ When you make international calls in Japan, your calls are connected to 0570 Navi Dial and there will not be any extra international calling charge. (Navi Dial costs 10￥/20sec)
■ Why OTO Free International Call?
1. OTO Free International Call is free of international calling fee.
2. You are simply charged local calling fee for the best international call.
3. Unlike other services limited to few countries, OTO Global International Call offers free calls to 91 countries.
■ What Makes OTO Free International Call So Special
1. Crystal Clear Voice Quality
We are always doing our best to improve voice quality by cooperating with the best telecommunications company of each country such as Verizon in America, KDDI in Japan, SKBB in Korea, China Telecom in China, etc..
2. The Easiest Way to Call Abroad
① Select the country you wish to call.
② Enter the phone number except the country code.
③ Tap 'Call' to call
3. More Convenient Functions
① OTO Contacts
② Speed Dial
■ Call the countries not on the free call list at the lowest rate with OTO Global International Call
If the country you wish to call is not on the free call list, simply download OTO Global International Call. OTO Global International Call lets you make calls to about 250 countries all over the world at the lowest rate. With OTO Global International Call, you will experience the crystal clear quality call in 43 countries. If you are on Wi-Fi, you can make international calls anywhere and everywhere in the world.
■ Coming soon!
1. Expending The Best Quality Call Service to 120 Countries
2. Supporting 12 languages for global users.
■ Dear OTO Users
We promise to do our best day by day to be the global representative brand.
We will never be too proud of ourselves and will certainly reward for your love for OTO with better service than yesterday.
Please give us your continuing interest in and support for OTO.
■ Contact us
Do not hesitate to contact us with any inquiries, bugs or suggestions regarding OTO Free International Call. We are always willing to listen to your precious opinions.
1. E-mail -> email@example.com
2. Massage Board -> More > Question and Answer
3. Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/otoglobal
4. Homepage -> http://www.playoto.com
4. Customer Service Center -> +82-2-1600-0546
■The Lowest Price International Calling App.■
★ Crystal clear voice quality with direct routes
★ Rates at $0.03/min.~ "Pay Less, Talk More"
★ Connect everyone using 3G & Wi-Fi
★ Top-up prepaid mobile balance as a gift
Global Call is a new international calling application
going beyond borders as it connects everyone
in the globe at a convenient way and low call rates,
without cutting into your calling plan minutes!
Global Call uses VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol),
allowing smart phone users to call their family and
friends around the world with 3G & WiFi connection.
Our users can enjoy easy-to-use, direct prepaid
system to call every mobile and landline numbers.
Global Call brings you to your loves ones
with a vivid voice feeling.
With amazing call rates and easy-to-use features,
there’s no reason not to subscribe Global Call today.
■■■■■■ F E A T U R E S ■■■■■■
【 Crystal Clear Voice 】
★ The Hybrid mVoIP technology provides call quality
like IDD level
★ No interruptions of hang-ups. Guaranteed!
★ Disconnect the call if quality is not satisfactory
- Calls lasting less than 3 seconds are not charged!
【 Very Low Rate 】
★ Global Call offers amazing rates around the world
★ Start at 0.03$/min. with no additional charge
★ No longer searching other calling cards.
Save your money & time with Global Call.
★ Easily check regional rates before making calls
【 Super-easy to Use 】
★ Start making phone calls within seconds after
opening the app
★ Add contacts directly from your mobile,
and use as it is
★ Add credits right from the app to your account
through the most convenient way for you
★ Choose the language you’re most comfortable with
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
【 Share credits with your friends 】
★ You can top up prepaid mobile balance as a gift (Pass-a-load).
★ Just try to request credits, your friends will
consider giving credits as a gift!
Homepage : www.uglobalcall.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Why Use Rebtel?
• Super cheap international calls and SMS to over 100 countries
• No internet required - call using local access numbers
• Try before you buy - your first call is free
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Place low cost calls from your Smartphone or Tablet using the joip Mobile dialer and Callback application. Call through Wi-Fi, 3G/4G. We support Android OS and iOS and instantly integrates with your mobile contacts list.
Check out our user manual to learn more: http://www.joip.com/manuals/Voice_Android.pdf
WHO IS IT GOOD FOR?
Call when traveling and save on your roaming charges, when you have limited coverage and need to use Callback services or want to call through your tablet.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?
Cut back on your mobile calling by using the joip application.
Simply open the application and call. Our App Integrates immediately with your contacts list.
HOW TO START?
1. Signup at our online portal and build your best suited deal.
2. Download the joip Voice App and Setup your joip account details.
You can use any of our available Apps with one account. Simply go to www.joip.com
Talk and Save!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please follow us on Facebook:
FreePP is a free VoIP and multimedia SMS application that works across all platforms. You can enjoy FreePP on your Android phone and any other smartphones and tablets with any OS.
Wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet through WiFi or 3G, you can have one to one/one to many free voice calls, free texts, free picture sharing and messages with FreePP users around the globe.
Four main functions of FreePP:
1. Voice call: excellent voice quality that makes you feel like chitchatting with friends who sit right next to you!
2. Multimedia message: With FreePP, real time sharing is just within a click! It’s fun and convenient. You can send texts, emoticons, pictures, voice messages, and other files to your FreePP contacts.
3. Many to Many group chat: FreePP enables a friendly group chat environment. Now you and your friends around the world can easily share lives through texts, voice messages and pictures.
4. File sending support: FreePP android version supported send for files, music, movies and many other types of files that transferred freely between Android phone! It’s make you convenient to work, share and play anywhere.
Four main features of FreePP:
1. Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free! International calls or calls across different devices/platforms would no longer be a trouble! They are still free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
2. No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You would never miss a single call or message. When your phones are turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn them on.
3. Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that’s based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary friending invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
4. User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validify your phone number. You don’t even have to enter passwords everytime you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list. You will find it easy to check out who’s your FreePP friends in your contact list.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on Facebook:
Voxox is the messaging app that lets you call and message anyone in the world for free, even if they don’t have Voxox.
How? We’re the only company in the world to give away FREE calling to REAL phones. We give you $1 worth of calling and SMS credit EVERY MONTH.
What's the catch? There is none.
We’re a registered United States and international telephone company, and unlike Skype, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Line, Kakao Talk or Viber, we can GIVE AWAY REAL CALLING AND SMS to any phone on the planet for FREE.
With Voxox you also get the following benefits 100% FREE:
- FREE Phone Number - Get a free U.S. phone number that your family and friends can use to call you
- FREE Calling & Messaging - Calls and text messages with other Voxox users are always free and unlimited
- Mobile & Landline Support - Call and message friends who aren't using Voxox yet for free or at super low rates
all over the world
- Group Messaging - Chat and share photos, videos and more with groups of your friends and family who are also Voxox users
- Photo & Video Sharing - Capture photos/videos with Voxox or share from your phone's camera roll
- Location Sharing - Let your friends know where to meet you with the click of a button
- Friend Finder - Voxox imports your contacts and automatically finds friends who use Voxox so you can communicate with them for free
- Visual Voicemail - It's not always convenient to listen to voicemail messages so Voxox makes it easy by turning them into text
- Reach Me - Forward incoming calls to your other phone numbers so you'll never again miss an important call
- Language Translation - Voxox can automatically translate the text messages you send and receive to/from dozens of languages
- In call features (during any call you can do the following):
Press *1 for Call Recording - Record the call you are on and view and play back recordings in the app
Press *2 to Transfer - Move your call to another phone, even your desk phone or another mobile
Press *3 to Conference - Bridge up to 20 parties
- Callback Mode - Call any phone number worldwide using your address book and pay only pennies per minute without draining your data plan! When you’re making a call in callback mode, just dial the phone number and wait a few seconds.
You’ll then get an incoming mobile call with a message of please wait while I connect you. Shortly after your friend will appear on the line. Say “hello” and start talking!
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.