The completely new Callcentric SMS app has been re-designed to provide the best SMS experience with your Callcentric account.
SMS is supported on ALL of our US and Canada Numbers! Getting started is easy, all you need to do is activate one of our SMS Access Plans on your Callcentric account and install this app on your Android device. That's it!
REQUIRED TO USE THIS APP
• An active Callcentric VoIP service account
• Callcentric SMS Access Plan & US/Canada phone number
NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED
• MMS Messaging (group messages, attachments, etc)
• SMS Messaging with International numbers (outside of US/Canada)
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
• SMS Messaging in real-time
• Dark Mode support for easier viewing
• Option to use the Contact List in your device
• Support for messaging with multiple numbers via a single interface
• Enable/Disable SMS functionality on any of your US, Canada, or toll-free numbers
• Store the username and settings for multiple accounts for fast switching between logins
• Show your SMS number (the number you are sending from) in the conversation list - useful when you use multiple SMS numbers. Enable in settings
• Set a default SMS number to use for sending messages or manually choose the SMS number you want to use on a per message basis. Enable in settings
Access to Contacts (optional):
Used to let you select a contact to send an SMS to, and properly show name information on messages received with an entry in your Android device contacts. Your Contact list will NEVER to be uploaded to Callcentric. Data is used locally within the app. We do not have access to your Contacts outside of the app.
We use push notifications to notify you of incoming SMS messages in real-time when the app is in the background. WARNING: if you do not enable notifications you will not receive notice of new incoming SMS messages until the next time you open the app.