24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
BSPlayer is media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- ONLY in full version: experimental support for Chromecast (most mp4's are supported)
- NO ADS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" - user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing - you may try "Clear app data" function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (eg. on HTC HD, it is a hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
This video player uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
- Supported Cloud Drives
Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, OneDrive
- Supported Network Sharing Protocols
Samba (windows network sharing)
- Subtitle (external .srt files)
- Online Subtitle Search (powered by opensubtitles.org)
- Local Media Files
- Play Queue, Play List
- Supported Media Formats
* Image formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WEBP
* Streaming protocols
* Video codecs
H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8
* Audio decoding
HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis
If you found any issue or have any suggestion, please contact email@example.com, thanks!
Many more features and media formats support are under development!
- Lists Videos with Title, Year, Runtime, and DVD Cover Art - See below for details
- Shows Video Description / Synopsis - See below for details
- Play Video Locally on Device
- Play Video on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location - Button on Action Bar pins the current location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Videos - Mark videos so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.) - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Search Filter for Folders and Videos - Button on Action Bar / In Menu
- Copy Film to Device option - Copy the selected video locally for offline playback or share with friends - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option - Long press the video to select option from context menu
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4, .m4v, or .mkv extension in the selected directory.
NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
TeleCast+ is the ads free version of the Telecast - Online TV.
Telecast brings all the latest news, music & entertainment channels for you on the go. All the channels and content is selected based on their popularity. Cast all the content to a Miracast device or Chromecast.
- Enjoy more than 300+ channels on you android phone, tablet or Chromecast
- Channels from several different countries including US, UK, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, France, Spain..
- Chromecast/Miracast support.
- High Resolution Videos
- Collects latest feeds from the web
- Channel Categories: News, Music, Sports, Entertainment, Educational.
- Channel Podcast
Telecast lists Channels based on their popularity which you will love to watch!
Q: How to publish content to TV using Miracast
A: Android has a built in feature known as "Wireless Display" which can cast your screen on a TV. Go to Settings>Display>"Wireless Display" to turn on this feature.
Q: How to publish content to TV using Chromcast
A: Chromecast support is available in the upgraded version. Once you have upgraded your app with a nominal price you can cast all the content to you TV using Chromecast.
Q: How to see the channel on TV without interruption
Leave the app running for uninterrupted channel playback. If you close the app or lock your device video playback will stop after sometime.
Content Shown in This App
Telecast app uses youtube APIs to list down all the popular channels and does not own or hold any responsibility for copyrighted content. The nominal price is charged just to cover up the development cost of this app and NOT for the content or videos shown in this app. If you find any problems with the content please free to notify the youtube to remove the content from youtube and it will automatically be removed from Telecast. Please use this app as per the youtube guidelines.
keywords: Free TV, Online TV, News Channels, Channel Podcast, Miracast, Chromecast, Chromecast TV, HD TV, Channel Podcast, Music Channels
Simply type in a URL, give it a name and then tap to display it on your ChromeCast.
Great for digital signage, menus, presentations and dashboards.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ BELOW TO SEE IF THIS APP WILL WORK FOR YOU!
1. What can be displayed?
Generally anything you can display in a browser including HTML files and images such as .gif, .jpg and .png. NOTE: Some web pages are too complex for the built in ChromeCast web browser to handle.
2. Does it support HTTP and HTTPS ?
Yes it does.
3. Can it display items from a local, non-Internet server?
Yes it can. As long as the ChromeCast is on the same network as the server.
4. How can I display a file if I don't have a web server?
You can use Dropbox or Google Drive to host your files and add your share links to Web2Cast
5. Doesn't casting a tab in Chrome do the same thing as this app?
Sort of. However the Web2Cast display will be much crisper as it is not "streaming" a tab but actually displaying the web page in the ChromeCast browser. Additionally you can leave the display running without having to have Chrome running and casting.
6. Can I navigate a web page that is displayed by Web2Cast?
The app provides the ability to scroll the page up and down. Unfortunately the ChromeCast browser has its input disabled so links cannot be clicked on, there is no cursor and text cannot be entered.
7. Only my page background is displayed. What's wrong?
Some pages automatically center their content vertically, if this is the case your page's content may not be immediately visible on screen. Try press the "Center" button on the Remote screen to display your content.
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the premium version which does not contain ads. This version will also receive new features in the future.
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
With CastOnTV, you can select photos from your phone/tablet and pick some of favourite songs, then cast your photos to bigger TV screen as a slideshow with background music. You can also stream the video clips on your phone/tablet to TV screen too.
1. Play slideshow with background music on TV screen. Finally with CastOnTV for Chromecast app, you can enjoy a beautiful slideshow with music instantly on bigger TV screen with just a few taps.
2. Select the photos you want to play and the app will show them on TV. Only show the photos you selected, not the whole photo gallery.
3. Cast video clips to TV with correct orientation. The app detects the video orientation and show them without sideways on TV screen.
4. Very easy to use. Just a few tap and get your photos, music and videos on big screen TV.
5. With auto mode and manual mode, you can show the photo with your friends and friend easily.
6. Support background music playlist. You can edit the background music playlist even Chromecast is playing.
How to play photo slideshow with CastOnTV for Chromecast?
To use CastOnTV is very easy. First of all, make sure your Chromecast device is turned on and your phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can select some photos from photo gallery, pick some music files and tap the Chromecast icon. Your photos will be presented on TV screen as a pretty slideshow with background music.
How to stream video clips?
Tap the video tab in the app, the videos clips will be listed there, just tap the video file and it will be casted with Chromecast.
***** A Free trial version is also available on Google play, you can try it first with your Chromecast before buying this full version. *****
Gallery Cast works with Chromecast, Apple TV (AirPlay) and may SmartTVs and Blu-Ray Players (UPNP/DLNA Media Renderers). If your streaming device is not specifically listed, please try the free version first.
Unique Feature Set:
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just scaled thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Display JPEG and RAW EXIF metadata information
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
- Fast scanning
Exclusive Pro Version Features:
-Unlimited streaming of RAW images and videos
-No Remote Watermark
-High Quality Photo Rendering Option
-Photo Histogram Option
-Randomized Slide Show Option
-Photo Sort Order Preference
-Photo Editor Integration
-Folder View Support
-Gallery Cast is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
-A WiFi connection is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
Now you don't have to pass your phone anywhere, just connect to a Chromecast, and choose which subreddit you want to cast, and let the fun begin! RedditCaster is the Ad-Free version of the popular app to stream Reddit to your Chromecast!
RedditCaster currently supports IMAGE slideshows from reddit, which will play a slideshow of all of the images found on a chosen subreddit straight to your chromecast device.
* Play a slideshow of image links from any subreddit to your chromecast.
* Many settings to show/hide captions (post titles), adjust placement and size of captions, etc...
* Ability to move forward, back, play, and pause the slideshow.
Features In Development:
* Playing video links in a slideshow format.
Mezzmo is a DLNA / UPnP digital media controller (DMC) app that allows you browse the media servers in your home and "push" files to play on your DLNA / UPnP devices, including your TVs, Blu-ray players, home theaters, AV receivers, tablets, smartphones, media players and Google Chromecast dongles.
Note: This app is the paid fully-featured version. If you wish to try Mezzmo for free, then install our a 15-day fully-featured trial version called Mezzmo (Trial) from the Google Play store.
Mezzmo features include:
• Works with all popular media servers such as Mezzmo, Serviio, Plex, UMS, Twonky, TVMobili, iSedora, JRiver and more.
• Optimized for Mezzmo media server. Learn more about Mezzmo media server at http://www.mezzmo.com.
• Streams to all popular DLNA / UPnP devices such as TVs, Blu-ray players, home theaters, AV receivers, tablets, smartphones and media players.
• Streams video, music and photos to Google Chromecast devices.
• Cast (content mirror) details about files to Google Chromecast devices and DLNA / UPnP devices.
• Files auto-transcoded to compatible video, music and photo formats (when using with Mezzmo media server).
• Playback features, including Play, Pause, Stop, Seek to position, Next file, Previous file, Volume up / down, Mute.
• Playlist features, including Queue to playlist, Shuffle playlist, Repeat play, Re-order playlist.
• Photo slideshow features, including Play, Pause and Slideshow interval.
• Great looking poster, album and backdrop artwork.
• Full details displayed for movies and TV shows, including title, poster, backdrop, plot, tagline, content rating, user rating, actors, directors, writers, producers, production company (when using with Mezzmo media server).
• Full details displayed for music, including title, album cover, album, artist, track number and genre.
• Full details displayed for photos, including title, date taken, EXIF, ITPC and XMP metadata.
• Search for media files to play on media servers.
• Built-in photo image viewer and music player for local photo and music playback.
• Use your preferred local video player app for local video playback - such as MX Player.
• Parental control features (when using with Mezzmo media server).
• Rate your favourite media files (when using with Mezzmo media server).
• Built-in Digital media Server (DMS) to let you stream video, music and photos stored on your Android smartphone or tablet to devices in your home.
Google Chromecast streaming features include:
• List and select from all the Google Chromecast dongles in your home.
• Cast (content mirror) full details about your media files to your Google Chromecast.
• Stream movies, TV shows, home movies, music and photos to your Google Chromecast.
• Play photo slideshows using your photos on your Google Chromecast.
• Play music playlists on your Google Chromecast. Shuffle and repeat music.
• Files auto-transcoded to compatible video, music and photo formats (when using with Mezzmo media server).
Mezzmo media server:
• We recommend you install Mezzmo media server on your Windows PC for the best browsing and streaming experience.
• A free 15 day, fully featured trial version of Mezzmo media server can be downloaded and installed from http://www.mezzmo.com.
More information - http://www.mezzmo.com
Mezzmo Forum - http://forum.conceiva.com
If you are an Instagram fans and also have Google Chromecast device, this app is just for you. CastOnTV for Instagram lets you cast Instagram photos on bigger TV screen with Chromecast easily, just login Instagram and tap the Chromecast icon. You can set some music as background music while the Instagram photos are showing as a slideshow on TV screen.
1. Support photos from your own Instagram account and the users photo which you are following.
2. Dynamic transition effects with photos
3. Support background music
***** Chromecast device Is required and your photo/tablet must be in the same wifi with chromecast *****
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT... AND FORGET ABOUT IT
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
With Podcast Addict, manage all your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds from your Android device.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 250K podcasts indexed).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ... features
• variable playback speed, volume boost and skip silence (available for Android 4.1+)
• audio & video playlist
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• priority podcasts playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, Earwolf, ESPN, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: College de France, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Radio Classique, Radio Nova, Radio01.net, TSF Jazz, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3, RSI
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, Mega HITS, Rádio Sim, Renascença, RFM, RTP, TSF
• Russian: Радио ЭХО Москвы, Финам ФМ
• Spanish: Cadena SER, RTVE
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
With BrowserCast Video you can watch your favorite web videos on your big screen. It searches for playable mp4 files and streams them to the Chromecast or Android TV in your Wifi network, using the Google Cast API.
This app is still in beta, so please be patient and help me to fix the bugs! I implemented a banner ad with free opt-out possibilty in the app settings.
- some websites are hiding the mp4 url by iframes
- YouTube is not supported
- sometimes the chromecast connection is getting lost
With the launch of Chromecast its a new world out there. Watching a movie on big screen could never get easier. However, are you able to get *ALL* your movies up there on TV with Chromecast - from your PC and mobile? How about file-formats?
Worry not! Introducing AirCast: Chromecast your movies. AirCast allows you to stream movies from any Computers like Windows, Mac or Linux and even from personal Android device. We have custom technology which takes care of all the file formats out there like mp4, avi, mkv, etc.( For Windows currently not supported for mkv format ).
With AirCast start casting your movies in just 3 steps:
Install our PC-Client AirStream-Suite from http://www.aircastme.com/download/
Register and login at both ends using same credentials
Browse and Cast
Browse your entire PC and cast videos, from Windows, Mac, Linux machine and Android devices.
Browse your entire hard drive / SD Card and cast videos.
Inbuilt video conversion engine to provide support for all the video formats,
Realtime video listing, that mean there is no ‘syncing’ needed!
Bookmark your favorite videos and folders
What could be a better way to enjoy a good movie with your family or show your vacation videos to your friends, when they visit home.
Get FREE AirCast now!
And please do share the word :)
1. Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/airstream
2. Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/askairstream
Feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
For streaming from media from PC and cloud, checkout AirStream - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nityaalabs.airstream
*A Nityaa Labs Production*