Win the battle against spam calls.
Callhero screens incoming calls for you. Not sure about a call? decline to forward it to Callhero. You’ll immediately get a text notification with who’s calling and why.
FRUSTRATED BY TELEMARKETING AND SPAM CALLS?
Let your assistant answer for you. We love getting calls from people we know but hate spam and random people that disturb our day just because they have our number.
So we reinvented incoming calls. With CallHero, you only answer the calls you want to. Let us handle the rest.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Decline: Decline suspicious calls to redirect to CallHero
- Screen: CallHero’s AI assistant will ask who’s calling and why
- Understand: You get the caller’s answer in form of a text notification.
- Decide: Decide if you want to answer, block & mark as spam and more
CALL SCREENING MADE EASY
When someone calls, simply decline the call to forward it to CallHero.
CallHero Assistant will help you screen your call, and ask who's calling and why. Then you'll see a real-time transcript of how the caller responds.
Once the caller responds, choose a suggested response or an action.
Here are some responses and what the caller will hear:
- Tell me more please: “Do you need to get a hold of them urgently?”
- Report as spam: “Please remove this number from your contact list. Thanks.”
- I'll call you back: “They can’t talk right now, but they'll give you a call later. Thanks, and goodbye.”
- I can't understand: "It's difficult to understand you at the moment. Could you repeat what you just said?”
Sometimes Call Screen may not understand the caller. To ask the caller to repeat themselves, tap I can’t understand. The caller will hear, "It's difficult to understand you at the moment. Could you repeat what you just said?”
Tip: You can answer or end the call at any time.
Terms and Conditions
CallHero Premium is a 1-month auto-renewable subscription for $4.99/month.
CallHero Premium Yearly is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $41.99/year.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.