Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync (since version 1.5.5).
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Type provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Google Apps, Apple mail, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, Rambler ...
● Support for IMAP, Exchange & POP3 mailbox
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Real push email for the widest range of mail services
● Material Design and Lollipop
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS - Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME - with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE - Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR - Smart email on your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matter to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC - Customized for offline use
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS - Access your emails inbox at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● QUICK FILTERS - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER'S IMAGE - Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS - Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT - On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1x1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING - Makes it all simple
SECURITY ABOVE ALL
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION - Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Type uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN - You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PEOPLE LOVE TypeApp (formerly BLUE MAIL)
● "Blue Mail is a simple and efficient app that gets things done in your inbox, so give it a whirl" by LifeHacker, April 2014
● "Blue Mail is gorgeously designed" by Drippler, July 2014
● "Superb! Development and support team are the best and most responsive I've ever dealt with" (Warren M)
● "Sweet app. It's small and has a lot of the same features as Gmail & Yahoo mail without all the hassle of having to get Gmail & Yahoo email application" (Sasha M)
● "I've used K9, AquaMail and Maildroid for years, and Blue Mail application is a must have for any Android user" (Larry B)
● "So much better than mymail & solmail!" (Naresh K)
● "I've been looking for a decent email client ever since we started using Exchange at work" (Gina Y)
● "Finally iOS Mail on Android (John M)
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: support@TypeApp.com
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, or provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. Our email client allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All that’s required is your email login and password and you’re ready.
Our email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.
— Real-time push notifications for your mailbox which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
— Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
— Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
— Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
— Create a unique email signature
— Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
— Clear layout and design
— ActiveSync protocol supported
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new email address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
— Add, delete, label and manage folders
— Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
What our users really say:
— Really convenient! I could sign in to Windows Live Hotmail, Google mail, Yahoo and AOL mail within one email application for Android.
— Best e-mail client which also works well as an email attachment opener.
— Loving it! Simultaneous access to my hotm account and googlemail!
— I am able to separate and stay up-to-date with my personal and work Outlook Hotmail mailbox, awesome :)
— No fuss, no hassle, great free android email app and an attachment reader to view photos.
— I don’t use two separate apps (my yahoo mail and gmail apps), both email accounts in one mailbox app now.
myMail supports all popular email services:
— Google mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education)
— Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, Outlook, Office 365 and Live)
— Yahoo mail (previously, ymail)
— Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com)
— My Mail (my.com)
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for almost all host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, feel free to send us details to email@example.com including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Sign up for a free email account @MY.COM and access exclusive features.
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Email accounts and preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Support for Android Wear.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Have all the GMX features ready and available at your fingertip on a familiar interface. Quickly access your address book, messages and settings on your smartphone on the go.
It is free, simple, fast and secure.
- Optimized, simple and intuitive usage
- Access to all your email accounts
- Battery saving push notifications for incoming emails
- Secure access with Pin protection mode
- Read and save attachments easily
Additional features include pinch to zoom in HTML mails and a unique full screen mode. Set a customized quiet time for when you don’t want to be notified by incoming messages.
Just log in with your GMX credentials and enjoy GMX on your smartphone immediately.
GMX anywhere, everywhere! Enjoy it!
Your GMX Team“
Compatible with most CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including OwnCloud, iCloud and OS X Server!
After installing, you can add a DAVdroid account from within the app. See http://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration for help.
⊛ Use DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) in a single app
⊛ Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
⊛ Native Android 4+ implementation
⊛ Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
⊛ Easy setup (resource auto-detection)
⊛ Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag support)
⊛ Optimized for phones and tablets
⊛ DAVdroid JB Workaround verfügbar
⊛ ... and finally – it's open source!
Important compatibility notes
For all Android 4.1 and all Samsung users: There's an Android bug that causes accounts to be lost after a device reboot. To avoid this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Samsung users: The problem doesn't occur if you download DAVdroid using Samsung Store.
On some Android 4.4.2 devices, DAVdroid accounts will disappear after an app update. If you experience this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Details: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/account-gone-after-updating
Galaxy S5 users: There are numerous reports that the Samsung Galaxy S5 (only affects Samsung original firmware) contact editor crashes when using it with third-party contacts providers (like DAVdroid or similar apps). Details and workarounds: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/galaxy-s5-contact-app-crashes
There are issues with some HTC firmwares and contact synchronisation: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/htc-contact-problems
DAVdroid must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
If you're using self-signed certificates, you might find our free and open-source app CAdroid useful to import your certificate.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Lightning / etc. on your laptop / PC
Why is it secure?
⊛ Source code is available (see homepage)
⊛ No need for giving your contacts/calendars to Facebook, Google, etc. Use your own server (or a trusted one)!
⊛ SSL is recommended to protected your communication so synchronization is secure even when using open Wi-Fi networks.
Successfully tested with:
⊛ Apple's Calendar and Contacts Server
⊛ Apple iCloud
⊛ Mac OS X Server
⊛ Kerio Connect
⊛ Synology DSM
⊛ Yahoo (calendars only)
⊛ Zimbra Server (Community Edition)
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
Do you want to check out the app for free? You can test the app and all its features without any limitations by installing this free special test version here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icalparse.free
You also can buy the app directly from me, here I can offer you additional payment options (e.g. PayPal) an it is cheaper. For more information simply write me a mail or take a look at the app website.
•Comprehensive support - Questions or suggestions? Simply write me a mail.
•Syncs with may different sources - CalDAV, WebDAV, FTP, HTTP, WebCal, Local files, Mail attachments and may more (Of course, it also supports encryption and two way sync)
•Complex configuration? No worries, the app guides you through all the steps
•Manage your calendars and create backups with just a few steps
•Flexibility - There are already appointments stored on the device which should be pushed to the server? No worries, this is possible!
•Designed for high speed calendar synchronization
•No secrets, you can - if you wish - always see what is happening and why.
•Supports complex calendar situations and timezones, servers and clients
•Supports self-signed certificates
•Unique solutions for a variety of challenges. You have special requirements? Then the app is your solution.
•New device? Simply export\backup your configuration and import it on the new device
•Multilingual: Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
If you are interested in translating the app then simply send me a mail.
The app has been sucessfully tested with more then 40 different CalDAV Servers like Owncloud - Apple iCloud - Zimbra - OSX/iCal Server - eGroupware - Oracle Beehive - david.fx - Synology NAS - DAViCal - SOGO. You can find a list here:http://ntbab.dyndns.org/apache2-default/seite/caldavprovider.html
You can find detailed information to the permissions at my website.
For more information or if you need support or if you want to get more details for features rearing large cooperation orders like automatic configuration then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you add problems to to comments I can NOT help you because I need some information about your configuration and so on. I'm sure that I can help you to reach your goals and that I can provide the necessary support :)
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
This is the Pro version unlocker key for AquaMail which turns Lite version into Pro.
Please install the base, free application first.
The unlocker is compatible down to Android 2.1+. The current version of AquaMail requires 4.0.3+.
AquaMail is an email application for Android.
Please see the main app or the web site for a detailed description.
The unlocker lets you configure more than two accounts, use identites (aliases), and removes the promo signature at the bottom of each outgoing message.
Open source software.
Source code available at https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater
Do not hesitate to contribute (bugs, comments, patches, ...) !
URIs for the different servers are available on the wiki : https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/wiki
Do not hesitate to complete or comment !
For owncloud, use url : http(s)://server/owncloud base/remote.php/caldav/principals/user_name
For baikal, use url : http(s)://server/baikal base/cal.php/principals/user_name
For bug reporting, please use the bug tracking system https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/issues