First time Idk if I like or not Thunderbird email
Version 3 is excellent Love this new version! Sure, there's a learning curve for an all-new design and interface, and once you get the hang of it, it's more than worth it. I now have the contacts and events on my Android phone, tablet, and Thunderbird on my two PCs all synchronized with each other. Couldn't be better.
It works It works as it should, set up was OK but some will struggle with it. Unfortunately this part is free, the pc part is free for a short time, but then it's going to cost you an annual subscription fee that is not cheap!!! OK to sync a new device but really not worth the fee for longterm use.
Oversyncing Great program. However, it is syncing everytime I hangup a phone call and everytime I send a text. I only sync calendar and contacts. Why is it syncing so often when I have it set to do so only every 4 hours? I believe this is also killing battery life.
Great app! Simple to use. Wireless connection to sync between your Android device and your PC. How cool is that? (btw, the answer is: Very Cool) :-)
Good. Allows me to sync my Thunderbird address book with my Android contacts without Google getting them. Requires no excess permissions. Worth the money.
- An update message could be displayed regarding Google account, even after a new fresh installation
- BirdieSync could fail to read events with a start date and time, no end date and time and a duration
- Items which fail to be imported are now logged
- Additional connection traces
- Additional trace to detect when Android restarts service
Making CalDAV/CardDAV great again! Contact/calendar/task/iCloud synchronization