Great app! Simple to use. Wireless connection to sync between your Android device and your PC. How cool is that? (btw, the answer is: Very Cool) :-)
Good. Allows me to sync my Thunderbird address book with my Android contacts without Google getting them. Requires no excess permissions. Worth the money.
Birdie Sync for Thunderbird Superb...
Parveen Kumar Like it
Fantastic App !!! After having looked in vain for so many years for a replacement to the great Palm Desktop and its excellent sync conduit, I can now rely on an extremely efficient toolkit made of Thunderbird-Lightning, BirdieSync and DigiCal+ to effectively manage my time !!! A small piece of advice for all users: be aware that Android Calendar and its appendices like DigiCal do not allow to set 'Custom' recurring events while Lightning does so that such events should be synced 'From PC...' and not 'Both ways'.
Okay -- finally it works After a lot of frustration, birdie is now synching my desktop Thunderbird/Lightning calendar with my HTC android calendar. Third party calendar apps on the phone seem to synch every once ina while, but not consistently. So I won't uninstall yet.
- BirdieSync could consider two different Android devices as the same device
- Android device with dual SIM, could be considered as two different devices
- An event attendee with an incorrect participation status or role could stop the whole synchronization
- Yearly events synchronized from the Android device could have an incorrect date
- In BirdieSync account, if postal address had separated fields in Android Contact app, fields were not properly synchronized to Thunderbird