KristalCall is a mobile app for VoIP platform that works as a terminal for making VoIP calls. It utilises SIP protocol and requires data service of GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi network. This application is designed for VoIP service providers and end users. Service providers should provide their soft switch IP and port and they will get an operator code for their service. Customizable branded solution also provided for service providers. End user requires operator code, user name and password provided from service provider.c
1. Crystal clear sound quality.
2. VoIP incoming and outgoing call via GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi data service.
3. Support full functional SIP to SIP call with local and remote ring back tone.
4. Works behind NAT.
5.Supported codec: G.729, G.711.
6. Low bandwidth consumption by customized byte saver solution.
7. Can bypass SIP blockage.
8. Smart echo cancellation technique.
9. Synchronization with phone contact.
10. On screen call time display.
11. On screen balance display.
12. Call log of incoming and outgoing calls and, can make call from that log.