All you need to run your business from anywhere is Ruby and your cell phone. Use the Ruby Android app to view messages, update your status, make calls and send texts from your business number. Easily forward your calls to and from Ruby or check your usage while on the go.
To take advantage of Ruby for Android, you must be a current customer of Ruby's live receptionist or chat service and have a Ruby username and password. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.ruby.com. If you are a current Ruby customer and need assistance logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check messages and listen to voicemails.
- Show your business number as your caller ID when making calls and sending texts from the app.
- Update your call handling with Status.
- Turn your Ruby answering on or off with Call Forwarding.
- View company details and usage.
- Create Ruby Contacts and receptionists will have those details handy when they connect calls.